United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

26 Jul 2017, 22:36

Hello everyone, ESOC has a very organized and structured system here. There are a lot of members that are part of the ESOC staff that help with the ESOC community. We recently added Age of Empires Online to the community and we are now in need of some people to help us by joining the ESOC staff, and help the AOEO community.

Right now we are looking for someone to be the person that writes up all of the news post that are related to AOEO that get posted here.

We are also looking for a forum moderator for the AOEO forum section.

If anyone is interested in either of these jobs, post here with some info about yourself, and the esoc staff will contact you. Thank you
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
Estonia Moosenheim
Crossbow
ESO: Moosenheim
Game: AoE Online

26 Jul 2017, 22:44

News wire posting? Might be interested.
Germany Carnage

26 Jul 2017, 22:49

i can do the moderator job. dunno what info you need that you dont already know. veteran aoeo player, mod on the aoeo discord as well.
United States of America RiiSEN
ESOC Media Team

29 Jul 2017, 01:57

I could possibly do news posts. Have done news articles for a smaller gaming franchise previously.

29 Jul 2017, 02:13

cool, risen can you pm me on discord.
Estonia Moosenheim
Crossbow
ESO: Moosenheim

29 Jul 2017, 13:30

Scrolling through this now, I missed the bit at the end, lol. Used to do news wire posting for now dead communities of roleplay communities and other gaming related stuff.
Greece tedere12
Jaeger

29 Jul 2017, 15:20

how much u pay gua
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov

29 Jul 2017, 18:18

Ok, moosenheim, ill keep you posted in the coming weeks if we need additional help. The first aoeo touranment will be starting in the coming weeks so things will get busy and we will have an idea of where we need help.

Forum Info

Return to “General”