Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Game: AoE Online

29 Jul 2017, 08:14

Today the Celeste servers have opened up for everyone to join freely, without the need of an invite key :flowers:
Estonia Moosenheim
Crossbow
ESO: Moosenheim

29 Jul 2017, 13:25

inb4 servers blow up
Brazil AMoreno
Crossbow

07 Aug 2017, 15:34

one question, when i try to register in the celeste launcher, it asks for a invite code... so, how do i register?
Germany Carnage
AoE:O Team

07 Aug 2017, 15:38

it shouldnt ask anymore. sign ups are open. maybe you havent updated to the latest launcher?
United States of America giveuanxiety
AoE:O Team
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

14 Aug 2017, 15:43

It might ask for a code, if it does, then you should get an email with the code.
Follow my stream @ twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
Hungary csanadcs
Crossbow

19 Aug 2017, 19:53

Carnage wrote:it shouldnt ask anymore. sign ups are open. maybe you havent updated to the latest launcher?

How can i update to the latest version of the launcher? Because it still asks for an invite code for me and the Google Drive link for the update says it's not found.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01

19 Aug 2017, 20:00

csanadcs wrote:
Carnage wrote:it shouldnt ask anymore. sign ups are open. maybe you havent updated to the latest launcher?

How can i update to the latest version of the launcher? Because it still asks for an invite code for me and the Google Drive link for the update says it's not found.

You can get the latest patch here: http://projectceleste.com/static/Celest ... er_Gui.zip
Hungary csanadcs
Crossbow

19 Aug 2017, 20:12

Thanks, now I got this part figured out. I just registered, the code went to my e-mail, everything is fine except on launch it says my Spartan.exe is corrupt and i have to reinstall the game. Any solutions for this?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01

19 Aug 2017, 21:47

csanadcs wrote:Thanks, now I got this part figured out. I just registered, the code went to my e-mail, everything is fine except on launch it says my Spartan.exe is corrupt and i have to reinstall the game. Any solutions for this?

Yeah, download the correct version of Spartan.exe from here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... partan.zip
unzip and paste it into your installation folder to overwrite the bad one.

Forum Info

Return to “General”