Brazil DonMatt146
Crossbow
Game: AoE Online

15 Sep 2017, 03:14

It's not the first time I face this issue. I'm playing now as persians and doing the quest for Argos (It burns us) and the game merely log off and prevents me from winning the quest, just when the victory draws near. And it repeats every time in this quest (I tried three times)
And it's more than it.
6 years ago when I played with the Greeks, never face such problems with servers, but when I was nearly defeating Sea People, I lose it all (I really miss the savegame option).
Have anyone face the same problem or it's just a mean coincidence? I guess if one day I will defeat the Sea People in the game, don't matter the civilization I choose and the scenarios I play against such ''nemesis''... :ohmy:
''If you kill a man, you're a murderer. Kill many, and you'll be a conqueror. Kill them all... And you're a god'' ^_^
No Flag Zutazuta
Dragoon
Donator 10

15 Sep 2017, 04:11

This isn't something that I have experienced.
Brazil DonMatt146
Crossbow

15 Sep 2017, 12:26

Zutazuta wrote:This isn't something that I have experienced.

But you had problems connecting with the server yesterday before streaming in twitch, didn't you?
''If you kill a man, you're a murderer. Kill many, and you'll be a conqueror. Kill them all... And you're a god'' ^_^
Brazil DonMatt146
Crossbow

27 Sep 2017, 04:07

I finally won this shit. Ufa

Forum Info

Return to “General”