Chile AlmosGG
Crossbow
ESO: AlmostGG
Game: AoE Online

29 Sep 2017, 04:02

Well as the title say im finding imposible to find any noob/intermed games the past 4 week, ive been just able to play 2 pvp matches in that time and i dont think this happens cause there are no people in the server..... soo wanna know if anyone knows why people is not playing any pvp and maybe find a way to encorage new player to play pvp.
Greece tedere12
Howdah

29 Sep 2017, 04:38

Im Tedere12, I have the same issue. Pm me the next week here or on discord to play some games
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov
Chile AlmosGG
Crossbow

29 Sep 2017, 04:40

tedere12 wrote:Im Tedere12, I have the same issue. Pm me the next week here or on discord to play some games

Suree i will!
Germany Carnage
AoE:O Team

29 Sep 2017, 11:51

pvp activity in general has gone down quite a lot because most people are waiting for sparta (matchmaking and leaderboard). lets hope it arrives soon to get things going again!
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

29 Sep 2017, 12:11

not a lot of online people to play pvp > I dont even try to get a game > even less people to play with

I dont even think sparta will help the non top players, i'll just lose 3 in a row to carnage or something and leave sparta, I dont think the comunity is big enough to support a matchmaking with balanced games.. but i hope i'm wrong.

@tedere12 and @AlmosGG we should try getting a noob/intermed pvp group or something going so we can more easily schedule games... i'm finding really hard to get good games on aoeo, half my games are against top players that are just messing arround while they crush me, and the other half are against almost exclusive pve players, then its the oposite.
Original llama, since March 2015.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01
ESO: EAGLEMUT

29 Sep 2017, 13:11

@lemmings121 count me in
Brazil lemmings121
Howdah
ESO: lemmings121

29 Sep 2017, 13:22

EAGLEMUT wrote:@lemmings121 count me in

you have any sugestion how can we organize this? maybe an app like whatsapp/telegram? another discord group?
Original llama, since March 2015.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01

29 Sep 2017, 13:50

lemmings121 wrote:
EAGLEMUT wrote:@lemmings121 count me in

you have any sugestion how can we organize this? maybe an app like whatsapp/telegram? another discord group?

I only have Discord so I'm for Discord ;)
Brazil DonMatt146
Crossbow

29 Sep 2017, 15:21

Because I like to co-op more than fight a x1
''If you kill a man, you're a murderer. Kill many, and you'll be a conqueror. Kill them all... And you're a god'' ^_^
Chile AlmosGG
Crossbow

29 Sep 2017, 22:26

lemmings121 wrote:not a lot of online people to play pvp > I dont even try to get a game > even less people to play with

I dont even think sparta will help the non top players, i'll just lose 3 in a row to carnage or something and leave sparta, I dont think the comunity is big enough to support a matchmaking with balanced games.. but i hope i'm wrong.

@tedere12 and @AlmosGG we should try getting a noob/intermed pvp group or something going so we can more easily schedule games... i'm finding really hard to get good games on aoeo, half my games are against top players that are just messing arround while they crush me, and the other half are against almost exclusive pve players, then its the oposite.

I think this is a great idea, this week ill do a group in discord or a fb page where all the people who want to practice pvp can join. Ofcourse your support is needed so ill be in touch :D.
Greece tedere12
Howdah

05 Oct 2017, 08:17

bump
"Well, now you are playing otto, but tommorow you might become a rapist, or a serial killer" -VaneStoilov
United States of America n0el
ESOC Business Team
Donator 01
ESO: n0eL

Yesterday, 14:17

Is there any update on Sparta?
Brazil DonMatt146
Crossbow

Today, 17:28

It should be great if they do
''If you kill a man, you're a murderer. Kill many, and you'll be a conqueror. Kill them all... And you're a god'' ^_^
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 01

49 minutes ago

n0el wrote:Is there any update on Sparta?

Sparta is up!

Forum Info

Return to “General”