Mexico Nathanbec7
Crossbow
ESO: Nathanbec7
Game: AoE Online

10 Sep 2017, 04:42

My account got hacked unfortunately. My ESO account name is Nathanbec7 and I can provide you with every detail of the account.

Please, I have tried everything! :sad:
This is the only game I play and was returning to it after 3 years of not playing only to find out after 3 weeks of playing it that it started saying the error of "password incorrect" when I know for a fact that that's not true since I have all my password in one place and used it for 3 weeks.
I have sent emails to Microsoft, AOE, and every email address I could find but no help whatsoever.
If anyone can help me please let me know, I'm even willing to pay for someone to help me with this matter.

Thanks!

Regards :smile:
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

10 Sep 2017, 05:29

Pm me and I will send you one of my accounts :)
Korea South Googol
Dragoon
ESO: Butifle

10 Sep 2017, 06:32

Nathanbec7 wrote:My account got hacked unfortunately. My ESO account name is Nathanbec7 and I can provide you with every detail of the account.

Please, I have tried everything! :sad:
This is the only game I play and was returning to it after 3 years of not playing only to find out after 3 weeks of playing it that it started saying the error of "password incorrect" when I know for a fact that that's not true since I have all my password in one place and used it for 3 weeks.
I have sent emails to Microsoft, AOE, and every email address I could find but no help whatsoever.
If anyone can help me please let me know, I'm even willing to pay for someone to help me with this matter.

Thanks!

Regards :smile:

You can message me and I can give you one of my accounts.

Forum Info

Return to “Tech Support”