Well hi!

Introduce yourself! :flowers:
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Well hi!

Post by Laurence Drake »

Well hi!

My name is Leon Dragonov. Some of you may have heard of me already, but I wanted to use this chance to introduce myself more fully to you all.

I have been part of the Age of Empires community for almost twelve years. Throughout this time I have seen and witnessed many things, including but not limited to the great 'spam wars' that engulfed the community in the latter part of 2006 and much of 2007. I suppose that it's for this reason that many people have started referring to me as 'The Legend', or, alternatively, 'El Dragon'. You will see many people on these forums trying to impersonate me. Do not pay attention to them. They are simply jealous of my venerable status.

I welcome all new users to ask me any and all questions about the history of this community. :flowers:
Top quality poster.
No Flag lejend
Jaeger

Re: Well hi!

Post by lejend »

Gomenasai, Legend, my name's Drake-Sama.

I’m a 21 year old British Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I practice with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I have several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Pic related, it's me and my kimono.

Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

lejend wrote:Gomenasai, Legend, my name's Drake-Sama.

I’m a 21 year old British Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I practice with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I have several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Pic related, it's me and my kimono.

Original meme.
Top quality poster.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hello, Mr. Peck-sniff!