Post by gibson »

fair enough
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: Playing again after long hiatus - new to ESOC

Post by sirmusket »

Hazza54321 wrote:PHOTOSHOPPED!

I've told you how good you are a million times, now vodoo pested me on discord when he realised I was completely right. I've tried to not reply to comments on esoc since many of been trolling intended. But lying about something I said and even using quotation points like lol, atleast quote me properly you idiot if your gonna say I said something.
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

sirmusket wrote:

I've told you how good you are a million times, now vodoo pested me on discord when he realised I was completely right. I've tried to not reply to comments on esoc since many of been trolling intended. But lying about something I said and even using quotation points like lol, atleast quote me properly you idiot if your gonna say I said something.

Lol mate, understand completely if you meant hazza is a real brig, I read it as you weren't a real brig 'like hazza is [not a real brig].'

I blocked you because I don't need strangers I don't even know messaging me to flame me. I play this game occasionally for fun and have no interest in these childish antics.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

But hazza isn't a real brig... He plays team
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

VooDoo_BoSs wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

Lol mate, understand completely if you meant hazza is a real brig, I read it as you weren't a real brig 'like hazza is [not a real brig].'

I blocked you because I don't need strangers I don't even know messaging me to flame me. I play this game occasionally for fun and have no interest in these childish antics.

You said I was autistic for saying you played otto 2010 to reach rank. I'm not wrong look at JP, you have 50% otto 1v1. That's your fault if you read it wrong, you cant go and completely change what I said to make look like I flamed Hazza, who i've already acknowledged as probably a top 10 player at the moment. And certainly the best team player atm. I have nothing against you, I simply asked you how you were pr38 as I was interested seeing as I never heard of you, then you started claiming to beat H20, which there's no records of. I just dont want people lying about what I say, especially with everything that's going on right now. Bye
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:But hazza isn't a real brig... He plays team

Team isn't in anyway easier than 1v1.. infact its probably harder. So your only a real brig if your brig in 1v1?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Team players are overranked by approx 10 pr, if not more
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sirmusket wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:But hazza isn't a real brig... He plays team

Team isn't in anyway easier than 1v1.. infact its probably harder. So your only a real brig if your brig in 1v1?
Attachments
62ff0cdaf39bbdf865fbdaa21375e185497725d0f0579575ebb83483d7197eda.jpg
shit juice :hmm:
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

damn roasted
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:Team players are overranked by approx 10 pr, if not more

Lol Hazza is atleast Colonel in 1v1 . Veni is atleast colonel, MusketJr was prob brig in 1v1 (and best team player), Kabul was a team player at start and a colonel in 1v1. Your comment bit broad imo, yes in general team players maybe overanked like a lt col in team can be a captain only in 1v1. But I think at Hazza's level they are solid pr35+ in 1v1 aswell.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:

Lol Hazza is atleast Colonel in 1v1 . Veni is atleast colonel, MusketJr was prob brig in 1v1 (and best team player), Kabul was a team player at start and a colonel in 1v1. Your comment bit broad imo, yes in general team players maybe overanked like a lt col in team can be a captain only in 1v1. But I think at Hazza's level they are solid pr35+ in 1v1 aswell.

I wiped the floor with both hazza and prince last tourney cause they team players, pr 25 in 1v1 at very most
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

I wiped the floor with both hazza and prince last tourney cause they team players, pr 25 in 1v1 at very most

You complained about lag when there was 0 lag, Hazza threw 2 games and still was 4-2. Not my definition of "wiping the floor" :D. And yeah your better in 1v1 than Hazza, but the difference between you two in team is substantially larger than the difference between you 2 in 1v1.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

sirmusket wrote:You complained about lag when there was 0 lag, Hazza threw 2 games and still was 4-2. Not my definition of "wiping the floor" :D. And yeah your better in 1v1 than Hazza, but the difference between you two in team is substantially larger than the difference between you 2 in 1v1.

Dude I even wiped my toilets with him, he's literally pr 20
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

pr20 at best
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:
sirmusket wrote:

id say 2nd lt more like it
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

I even personally think that buti smurfed on hazza's account this tourney because the real hazza is not even corp.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

Please let this become a meme, im enjoying myself, cough i mean its the truth