ESO: andrea_92

Re: Hey!

Post by Pom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Pom wrote:
j_t_kirk wrote:Welcome! :flowers:
We should play some games on the patch. Not only on the xp Mod :lol:

Ahah, definitely! :biggrin:

In Italy Andrea is unisex, but in general is a male name!

Thanks guys!

This still doesn't confirm your gender though :hmm:

Welcome! My name is Bramboy and I was previously responsible for the tournaments on this site. There will probably still be tournaments, so make sure to keep an eye on the front page and my-esoc for any future tournaments.

Yeah, uou are right! I thought was obvious when I said "in general is a male name" :biggrin: by the way male

Thank you for the link I will keep an eye on it!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Googol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:If you're looking to improve your gameplay, consider asking @Googol to play on your account.

yesh in return i need more shmurfsh

moderator wrote:hey, i deleted your post in the "Hey!" thread because it was breaking rule 13 "Do not impersonate other members of the site. Each person in the community should be able to have their own identity and image. It's inappropriate to infringe on other's identities and you may be warned or banned for doing it."

I want to formally apologize to everyone for impersonating SirMusket. I knew in my heart what I was doing wrong. In the future I will refrain from giving new users "git gud" tips as if I were a habituated cheater.

I want to apologize to fellow team houshe member Butifle as well. He is better at this game than I'll ever be. I harbor no hard feelings against him. I hope he knows I only use his name in jest.
Croatia gryphoon94
Skirmisher
ESO: GRYPHOON

Post by gryphoon94 »

deleted_user wrote:
Googol wrote:
deleted_user wrote:If you're looking to improve your gameplay, consider asking @Googol to play on your account.

moderator wrote:hey, i deleted your post in the "Hey!" thread because it was breaking rule 13 "Do not impersonate other members of the site. Each person in the community should be able to have their own identity and image. It's inappropriate to infringe on other's identities and you may be warned or banned for doing it."

I want to formally apologize to everyone for impersonating SirMusket. I knew in my heart what I was doing wrong. In the future I will refrain from giving new users "git gud" tips as if I were a habituated cheater.

I want to apologize to fellow team houshe member Butifle as well. He is better at this game than I'll ever be. I harbor no hard feelings against him. I hope he knows I only use his name in jest.

A SirCallen Apology Post #1. POGGERSH
"I only used Moesbar for 2 years, that's not even long" - SirMusket
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Some day Callen will find a job, I hope
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

deleted_user wrote: I hope he knows I only use his name in jest.

its fine :)
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Some day Callen will find a job, I hope

Some day you will remove that sand from your vagina, I hope
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

What a ridiculous notion, to tie one's worth to a job. Or, I've misconstrued what you meant to say.

In reality I've never been not working since I was 14 (your friendly neighborhood grocer). I'm well on my way to a successful career path (gross) and rest assured, my posts will only become better (if such a thing is possible) with time.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

deleted_user wrote:
my posts will only become better (if such a thing is possible).
Not possible, you peaked with this post, which is sad cause it can only go downhill from here
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

deleted_user wrote:
Googol wrote:

i really like inside jokes on a welcome thread it makes newcomers feel right at home thank you for posting this
~~ pecelot rip ~~
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

why is everyone so lovely :love:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Well I'll be darned. I do believe OP is not a heatitup smurf. Welcome, genuine newcomer!
Bavaria j_t_kirk
ESOC Media Team
Donator 01
ESO: j_t_kirk

Post by j_t_kirk »

tedere12 wrote:why is everyone so lovely :love:

We are a friendly community?
ImageImageImage
Sweden Zutazuta
Howdah
zuta

Post by Zutazuta »

I thought it was a Mankle Camel.
No Flag stronk
Skirmisher

Post by stronk »

soo tsipap and welcome
give that guy a manual
Netherlands dietschlander
Lancer

Post by dietschlander »

@Zutazuta your lost Zuta, this aint a Victorswede threat
Theres going to be a dam, the great dam and we'll let the beavers pay for it - Edeholland 2016
Anyway, nuancing isn't your forte, so I'll agree with you like I would with a 8 year old: violence is bad, don't do hard drugs and stay in school Benj98
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

@Pom Welcome to the forums! My name is FightinFrenchman, aka "The Ear" or just "Ear." I am a member of "The Basement," a group of Age of Empires III players that somewhat regularly play games in a basement. We are well-known on the forums for various different projects, but the most notable one is our charity telethon. Last year, we streamed AoE 3 for 24 hours straight, raising $1805, and just this past January we did a 48 hour stream, which raised $3300. We have other exciting projects coming up this year so stay tuned for them, and welcome to the community.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

You are very charitable for being a mere bodypart.
Pay more attention to detail.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

fightinfrenchman wrote:@Pom Welcome to the forums! My name is FightinFrenchman, aka "The Ear" or just "Ear." I am a member of "The Basement," a group of Age of Empires III players that somewhat regularly play games in a basement. We are well-known on the forums for various different projects, but the most notable one is our charity telethon. Last year, we streamed AoE 3 for 24 hours straight, raising $1805, and just this past January we did a 48 hour stream, which raised $3300. We have other exciting projects coming up this year so stay tuned for them, and welcome to the community.

but then again - this is his aoe name, and we dont know his account name - could b a secret??
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ear's real name is Nathaniel.
No Flag bigsmoke
Skirmisher
ESO: Yvan_Le_Bon

Post by bigsmoke »

iwillspankyou wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:@Pom Welcome to the forums! My name is FightinFrenchman, aka "The Ear" or just "Ear." I am a member of "The Basement," a group of Age of Empires III players that somewhat regularly play games in a basement. We are well-known on the forums for various different projects, but the most notable one is our charity telethon. Last year, we streamed AoE 3 for 24 hours straight, raising $1805, and just this past January we did a 48 hour stream, which raised $3300. We have other exciting projects coming up this year so stay tuned for them, and welcome to the community.

but then again - this is his aoe name, and we dont know his account name - could b a secret??

as an avid listener of the 'cast it comes up a lot, you should listen to it!
~~ pecelot rip ~~