ESO Cheater List (by Alacavez)

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Re: ESO Cheater List (by Alacavez)

Post by princeofkabul »

pecelot wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I don't want to start some kind of drama again with cheating accusations on this thread. But just out of curiosity, how do you know it was unrightfully ?
If you don't want to start some kind of drama again, then why do you even ask? :)

Because, logically, one just cannot deny you were technically able to do this or were involved in it.
Oh, so basically just what Kaiser himself said above ^_^

I found it indeed a bit rough to include Marco and Luca in there, despite having fell for that myself, for which I'd like to hereby apologise — although I didn't express it anywhere publicly, I considered them to be cheaters rightfully from the very beginning of the case, which is not necessarily that clear now that more possibilities have been brought up.

Nonetheless, with wiser credibility measurements, I do think this site has a potential. For that, though, I'd consider contacting our staff rather necessary — due to spotted inexperience of the aforementioned Alacavez — to work together on that.

That said, I'd still wait for Buckethead to come with his initiative, as — at least for now — it appears to be better equipped and prepared.

news flash: you were right! : O
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

Mameluke wrote:Is there a hack where you can make the other guys game crash? Because I was just winning aagainst someone called "[redacted]" and then my game just crashed.

I played again against the same guy and my game crashed again but this time at the start of the game..there is definitely something wrong!
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

Mameluke wrote:
Mameluke wrote:Is there a hack where you can make the other guys game crash? Because I was just winning aagainst someone called "[redacted]" and then my game just crashed.

I played again against the same guy and my game crashed again but this time at the start of the game..there is definitely something wrong!

Yeah some guy called [redacted] does exactly the same thing. Once you are winning the game crashes (it just freezes). It happened like 3 times vs him always when I just basically secured the win. So yeah it's likely some kind of 'new' way of cheating.
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

loloekie10 wrote:
Mameluke wrote:

Yeah some guy called [redacted] does exactly the same thing. Once you are winning the game crashes (it just freezes). It happened like 3 times vs him always when I just basically secured the win. So yeah it's likely some kind of 'new' way of cheating.

Its not new. Some guy did it 5 years ago vs me in nilla. Its just the freeze hack as soon as you resign it unfreezes
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

This thread is about the Cheater List, not the blacklist itself. The aforementioned names have been redacted. On the linked website you're told what to do if you want to submit your report.
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

Post by loloekie10 »

glorious_ wrote:
loloekie10 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Its not new. Some guy did it 5 years ago vs me in nilla. Its just the freeze hack as soon as you resign it unfreezes

I wasn't even able to resign so you are probably talking about something else.
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: Revan

Post by glorious_ »

loloekie10 wrote:
glorious_ wrote:
Show hidden quotes

I wasn't even able to resign so you are probably talking about something else.
hm strange but well it is the same concept I guess