Wars of Liberty Released!

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Wars of Liberty Released!

Post by gibson »

Rikikipu wrote:Nice news!
Esoc staff also has something in mind for WoL at the end of the year, not confirmed yet
I'll go ahead and confirm this. The esoc staff does have something in mind! Wol will be integrated into the esoc patch launcher in the next major update! We are going to be trying using the patch launcher as a hub for some of the more popular mods to make it more attractive towards lower level players.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

I'm Reading it while i'm driving. Is It a fap patch made by fan or it's by Microsoft?? How it work?? Where i Can Dowland it?? Sorry but driving and my bad english not help me
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

r4go wrote:I'm Reading it while i'm driving. Is It a fap patch made by fan or it's by Microsoft?? How it work?? Where i Can Dowland it?? Sorry but driving and my bad english not help me

Independent from MS. There's a website (look at previous comments). Also don't read while driving lol
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer
ESO: Kikematamitos

Post by Kikematamitos »

gibson wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:Nice news!
Esoc staff also has something in mind for WoL at the end of the year, not confirmed yet
I'll go ahead and confirm this. The esoc staff does have something in mind! Wol will be integrated into the esoc patch launcher in the next major update! We are going to be trying using the patch launcher as a hub for some of the more popular mods to make it more attractive towards lower level players.

This can be awesome, i not play to much whit ESOC patch because i have Version Mismatch but this can be great see more people playing this awesome mod.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

r4go wrote:fap patch

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

@Kikematamitos , you get CRC-mismatches for all the games that are incompatible with EP, if someone hosts an EP game you will surely be able to join :flowers:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

What gibson has said is untrue btw.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

r4go wrote:I'm Reading it while i'm driving. Is It a fap patch made by fan or it's by Microsoft?? How it work?? Where i Can Dowland it?? Sorry but driving and my bad english not help me

Please don't write and drive my sugar, I don't want something to happen to your third leg in an accident.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

universal launcher for WoL and NE would be amazign
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

ovi12 wrote:

Please don't write and drive my sugar, I don't want something to happen to your third leg in an accident.

You are right my love. This Is a bad habit. But my love for you Will kill it
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

forgrin wrote:

Independent from MS. There's a website (look at previous comments). Also don't read while driving lol

Right right dude :/. Fuck off Microsoft. He had really op fan Who make this game alive. I Will kill MS
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

pecelot wrote:
r4go wrote:fap patch

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

@Kikematamitos , you get CRC-mismatches for all the games that are incompatible with EP, if someone hosts an EP game you will surely be able to join :flowers:

Fap patch Is the patch i realized for us <3
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

r4go wrote:Fap patch Is the patch i realized for us <3

[spoiler=spoiler]Basically r4go fappening patch is RE patch with Monster cock instead of Monster truck[/spoiler]
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Rikikipu wrote:
r4go wrote:Fap patch Is the patch i realized for us <3

[spoiler=spoiler]Basically r4go fappening patch is RE patch with Monster cock instead of Monster truck[/spoiler]

hehehe, how you know it ?? :P :P :P :P :P ahahha Monster cock op op op
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@celticcrusader i'm trying to install it. I see the other forum and the game on steam. Great job guys
Greece christos
Crossbow
ESO: Christos_Giam

Post by christos »

CelticCrusader is still a contributor to our mod, training to join the main team :) Thank you very much, r4go!
Image Member of the Wars of Liberty mod! Download the mod from our main page and check our Facebook page for news and announcements!
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer
ESO: Kikematamitos

Post by Kikematamitos »

I know how this works i try to say is a few people and almost all time i see nobody hosting whit the patch, but i can help a little guys whit the metadata so you can get more people to the community.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@christos i don't have aso much time dude, but i think i can give some advices. Where i've to write them?? to find more ppl we need to sponsorized it. Why there isn't italy?? :( i want pizzaioli that kills fantery casting away pizza :(, i need them to bash @H2O_
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

guys i got a big problem, i want play tad, but if i clicked on tad's icon it will open me Wol, i unistall Wol, now Tad,nilla, twc can't be ope. if i press them they just no work. i reinstalled them again but nothing, same iusse. Any helps??
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

r4go wrote:guys i got a big problem, i want play tad, but if i clicked on tad's icon it will open me Wol, i unistall Wol, now Tad,nilla, twc can't be ope. if i press them they just no work. i reinstalled them again but nothing, same iusse. Any helps??

Italy will be coming in the future with some other new civs. About your installation problem. See this post on our forums http://www.warsofliberty.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=110 and look at the bottom comment, it will explain how to do this. Unfortunately if you install WoL into your main folder it will only let you play the mod.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

After so many people saying they want to know how to install and play WoL whilst still having Vanilla,TWC and TAD playable, I decided to write a small guide on Steam about this. See here http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=792037138
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

The unistall of wols made a bug on my age's file. Now it Can run :( there was a problemi during unistall/installaction
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon

Post by CelticCrusader »

r4go wrote:The unistall of wols made a bug on my age's file. Now it Can run :( there was a problemi during unistall/installaction

I would recommend you uninstall aoe3 then install it fresh. Then follow my instructions in the small guide I made, the link is above. There is a problem because I think that WoL overwrites originals unfortunately. So this is why I always make a copy of my 'bin' folder then install it into there so there are no problems and I can play all versions.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

He already tried reinstalling aoe3, didn't help.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

I solved my problem. Wol made a big hit to my pc. I mean i Can't start age becouse wol changed administrator stuff. I Will see the guide
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

Maybe it should be made more obvious on the download page that if you want to be able to run both WoL and TAD you should make a copy first.