i quit eso after the nr tourney because of cheaters

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

hey thx for reading i dunno if anyone cares but i quit eso after the nr tourney.. the freaking tomminator stuff makes me sick.. cant play normal without getting fuked by cheaters.. anyways hf and the game made alot of funs...

retarded nolife hackers without any friends destroyed my fun completly and i rather play fifa than this bs..

i will make an account giveaway to...
my current account is oliwia anyone whos interested can pm me...

lets hope people like goodspeed, diarouga,cometk and other great persons(u know when ur meant) dont lose hope at all u guys are very nice..cya and have a nice day.
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

i can name up to 15 tomminator cheaters just btw if u wanna know can pm me to
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

I'm pretty sure goodspeed said, that the hack thing won't work on the fanpatch anymore so stay '-)
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

or you could download the fanpatch...
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

matter of time till they hack it
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Word on the street is its not actually possible for a 3rd party to patch these hacks. Apparently Microsoft is the only one with the ability too. Idk how valid these rumors are, that's just what people are saying.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

mnogobillione wrote:hey thx for reading i dunno if anyone cares but i quit eso after the nr tourney.. the freaking tomminator stuff makes me sick.. cant play normal without getting fuked by cheaters.. anyways hf and the game made alot of funs...

retarded nolife hackers without any friends destroyed my fun completly and i rather play fifa than this bs..

lets hope people like goodspeed, diarouga,cometk and other great persons(u know when ur meant) dont lose hope at all u guys are very nice..cya and have a nice day.
Just play with friends, in effect the only thing these pathetic people have the power to influence are QS games, which are pretty terrible anyway. Beyond that, just ignore (and pity) them.

Also don''t quit just before the FP, you have a whole new set of balanced maps you can play rated games on!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

arguably only QS is compromised with these idiots.

add in FP and you can play without any problems once again.

i understand you're annoyed: we all are. but you can't quit that just makes 'em win

^^ come back and play FP.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

Post by musketjr »

mnogobillione wrote:matter of time till they hack it
They haven''t hacked anything tbh. Lets demystify this: moesbar was an average nilla player under other accounts. In order to have a name of his become known, since he would never achieve that through being a good player, he started using a known exploit in qs games. Other similarly desperate people in their vain endeavour for recognition use the same known exploit.

Now, whether or not the FP safeguards against it is another matter but don''t have any illusion about what''s actually happening. And to repeat, if you play with people that you know, this becomes a non issue.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

Here's a solution!!!

record every game. done.

sereiously' I got the cheaters non stop for a while and it pissed me off cause I just recently started trying to develop my rank. But when you record, you would get proof of there cheating and they wouldn't dare play at all. in fact, if you hit the record button, you'll start seeing people enter your games and after 5 seconds leave without comment. there went a cheater.

if they cheat anyways, you got proof and they were stupid. you can show the rec to someone important on the ESO.

but that's all I do. Record out of habit and you'll be just fine.

and yes, just pity them suckers who are too weak to play without cheating.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Post by nickiru »

however I would happily take another account....

what's pm mean?

cause my bro needs an account 'D
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

news to accounts giveaway.. both my accs are taken from fastest guys messaging me.. sry for the news but they already away..
yea musket thats good arguing but lets be honest no one even cares about the hacking :(
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

musketjr wrote:
mnogobillione wrote:matter of time till they hack it

Now, whether or not the FP safeguards against it is another matter but dont have any illusion about whats actually happening. And to repeat, if you play with people that you know, this becomes a non issue.
yea thats true safest is to play vs know. players, to i like to face new guys :/
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

As much as Id want the fan patch to fix it, I doubt its possible to make it so that that isnt hackable aswell.
No Flag amsterda
Crossbow

Post by amsterda »

mnogobillione wrote:hey thx for reading i dunno if anyone cares but i quit eso after the nr tourney.. the freaking tomminator stuff makes me sick.. cant play normal without getting fuked by cheaters.. anyways hf and the game made alot of funs...

I care... Are you really quitting? I don''t know if you mean me btw. '__'
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

@mongobillione The hacks don't work anymore, you can still play man.
The more we are, the better aoe3 is, you should really stay.
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

@Diarouga - the hack works , i saw it in EP , got so pissed off that i uninstalled the patch.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

irage wrote:@diarouga - the hack works , i saw it in EP , got so pissed off that i uninstalled the patch.
That''s a mistake in the last update because the programers tried to fix some bugs but accidently disabled the anti cheat.
It will work again after the next update so reinstall the EP and wait 1 or 2 days ')
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

I hope so it was an accident :P The anti cheat btw is a check which makes sure the files are not modified, i don't get it why the programmers would need to change it to fix bugs ^^, it isnt patched the "so called hacks" and only microsoft can do it , coz u dont have the access to the code , only microsoft developers have that> the anti cheat functionality they implemented is simple( maybe the best u can do in the current scenario) as i had a look at it , but u cant stop the moesbar hack , provided the people who have the hack know a little bit of C++ and xml :P
No Flag mongobillione
Dragoon
Donator 02

Post by mongobillione »

amsterda wrote:

I care... Are you really quitting? I dont know if you mean me btw. '__'
no ofc not u lol ur one of the moste nice guys from this community
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

irage wrote:I hope so it was an accident :P The anti cheat btw is a check which makes sure the files are not modified, i don''t get it why the programmers would need to change it to fix bugs ^^, it isnt patched the "so called hacks" and only microsoft can do it , coz u dont have the access to the code , only microsoft developers have that>' the anti cheat functionality they implemented is simple( maybe the best u can do in the current scenario) as i had a look at it , but u cant stop the moesbar hack , provided the people who have the hack know a little bit of C++ and xml :P
Actually, some people couldn t play on the ep because of some problems due to game modifications.
So the programers tried to fix that but well, that fked the anti cheat.
Don''t worry tho, it will come back soon ')
No Flag irage
Musketeer

Post by irage »

diarouga wrote:
irage wrote:I hope so it was an accident :P The anti cheat btw is a check which makes sure the files are not modified, i dont get it why the programmers would need to change it to fix bugs ^^, it isnt patched the "so called hacks" and only microsoft can do it , coz u dont have the access to the code , only microsoft developers have that>' the anti cheat functionality they implemented is simple( maybe the best u can do in the current scenario) as i had a look at it , but u cant stop the moesbar hack , provided the people who have the hack know a little bit of C++ and xml :P
Actually, some people couldn t play on the ep because of some problems due to game modifications.
So the programers tried to fix that but well, that fked the anti cheat.
Dont worry tho, it will come back soon ')
Hmm , I see u have no idea about what programmers have done to fix the cheats, fixing problems for people who have issues with EP neednt touch the anti cheat files no matter what, and If u are a programmer , u would know the issues of touching files which are unrelated, lets see what changes in 2 days time or the next update, Btw for ur info , the initial release and the update release , the anti- cheat code was the same :P
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

The issue was that some people had custom hotkeys which triggered the anti-cheat protection, so the devs worked on a solution that enables some custom hotkeys but not the cheats. However there's a hole and the cheat ended up working on 1.00.1.
There will be an update to fix this, I'm pretty sure both musketeer925 and H2O have already posted that.

I trust it's not necessary to keep on discussing this.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

calmyourtits wrote:The issue was that some people had custom hotkeys which triggered the anti-cheat protection, so the devs worked on a solution that enables some custom hotkeys but not the cheats. However theres a hole and the cheat ended up working on 1.00.1.
There will be an update to fix this, Im pretty sure both musketeer925 and H2O have already posted that.

I trust its not necessary to keep on discussing this.
I hope Im not targeted because as I explained HERE, I had an error that prevented me from playing with my custom file. The only way to continue was to come back to the original file which Ive been doing so far.