Download The Congo Mod!

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Ukraine ryanprice
Crossbow
ESO: RyanPrice

Download The Congo Mod!

Post by ryanprice »

The Congo Mod is finally ready to be installed!

You can find all info about it here: http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=5561
Join this channel to find people ready to play: https://discord.gg/0tnCyBW8U6du4snP

Don´t forget: This is not the final version. As I said before, I want this civ to be balanced both in treaty and sup, so it will be updated accordingly to your propositions. Don´t forget to report about everything that seems to be a bug as well.

Bugs?

1) War Chief gathers food from living animals. I banned him to shoot animals (I think you understand why) and it led to some unexpected issues. It may be fixed somehow in future.
2) When you create a homecity, your War Chief gets a standard native American name. But every different time you start the game, he gets a random Congolese name. It is a bug, but I like it though :D I will not fix it I think.
3) There are no hotkeys for the new units yet. They shall be implemented in future.

Important! Remember that this mod doesn´t feature any new graphic models, icons and so on. Always read what does the upgrade or shipment do, their effect might differ a lot from an original tech with the same icon.

How to install?

1) Here are the contents of an archive you have to download:
instr2.PNG

Run jsgme_setup.exe and install it inside of bin folder inside of Age Of Empires 3 folder. Here it is in my PC:
instr3.PNG

2) Place the MODS folder inside the bin folder as well.
3) Find JSGME.exe inside of bin folder and launch it. You have to see this:
instr1.PNG

Now you can enable or disable the mod whenever you want. Just launch the game normally after you enabled the mod.
4) If you still don´t see the Congolese in the Home City creating menu (but there are Aztecs), try to delete everything in folders Documents/My Games/Age of Empires 3/AI3 and Documents/My Games/Age of Empires 3/AI2:
instr4.PNG

Be sure you are not deleting files from the bin folder!

Warning! The Congo Mod might have some problems with other mods you have installed. You´d better disable them before enabling the Congo mod.
Attachments
CongoMod.rar
(2.99 MiB) Downloaded 82 times
Sup players are more handsome
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Re: Download The Congo Mod!

Post by Mimsy for President »

Virustotal ?
Ukraine ryanprice
Crossbow
ESO: RyanPrice