Micro management scenario (singleplayer)

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag GruntGG
Crossbow
ESO: Kenob

Micro management scenario (singleplayer)

Post by GruntGG »

Hey guys,

I would like to share with the community some scenario that I did some time ago. It is design to be able to practice different micro management situations in a singleplayer fashion ("time to micro" scenario is much better when having a partner to train with, but I think this one is fine when playing alone).

The scenario consists of 9 stages, each of them containing different situations in which without a good micromanagement of your given units will be pretty tough to complete. It offers the possibility to skip stages and it contains tips on how to solve each stage (check "objectives"). This scenario is aimed at beginners and intermediate players although I guess it can provide some entertainment for more advanced players :D

I suggest trying it in singleplayer instead of multiplayer (for some reason unknown to me it appears not to work properly when played in multiplayer).

Installation: simply place the scenario file in your "Scenario" folder, by default located at "My Documents\My Games\Age of Empires3\Scenario".

That will be all, hope you like it and feel free to share your thoughts on it.

Cheers!

GruntGG (Kenob)
Attachments
Micro Management by Kenob v1,3.age3Yscn
(58.18 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Re: Micro management scenario (singleplayer)

Post by gibson »

Nice
Sweden leaf4
Dragoon

Re: Micro management scenario (singleplayer)

Post by leaf4 »

kool
thebritish wrote: AA>going fortress