Game launcher

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher
ESO: XaKOps

Game launcher

Post by XaKOps »

Guys, what do you think about this? This is launcher for the game created for the russian modpack. Would you like that I translated it into english?
[spoiler=spoiler]Running all parts of the game. (I can add button for EP).
Checking the status of ESO.
Enable / disable the FPS and intro.
All buttons and checkboxes look like as in a game (There is the sound of clicking!).[/spoiler]
No Flag lybrand
Crossbow
ESO: lybrand

Re: Game launcher

Post by lybrand »

Improve the design of eso asistant the current please its a little messy
anyway from what i read the esoc staff are doing a new launcher with new things and current launcher have the same things of that except eso status which i find useless now because eso is stable
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

That EP button would be really useful. Maybe add more mods, like NE?
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

pecelot wrote:That EP button would be really useful. Maybe add more mods, like NE?

Yes, sure. Offer your variants of design, I will consider all.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I think it could be cool to incorporate its functions into the "EP launcher" itself so that the EP launcher becomes much more than that, so that it becomes an entire modset for the game. Maybe @tilanus and @Buckethead are interested in this.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Jerom wrote:I think it could be cool to incorporate its functions into the "EP launcher" itself so that the EP launcher becomes much more than that, so that it becomes an entire modset for the game. Maybe @tilanus and @Buckethead are interested in this.

The EP Launcher already have all these functions with the exception of ESO Status (as Lybrand said, it is no longer useful) and buttons to run the original game.

The new Launcher will have all this and much more and will not be focused on EP, just be patient :P
Russia XaKOps
Skirmisher

Post by XaKOps »

@Buckethead so delete this thread :)
Germany tilanus
Retired Contributor

Post by tilanus »

Why delete it? Your tool has a layout worth to be considered! ;) The ESO status might not be needed as much by now, however, who knows how things will develop over time? And I'm sure many people just appreciate this feature for the sake of getting that information.

The options make sense and having one-click buttons at the first window are a good idea as well (and like @Buckethead said, we plan/do that too).

As I've heard you're writing your tools in another programming language than the ESOC launcher, so our codes are not compatible, but I think our ideas can be. I consider the ESOC launcher an in-house production that is bound to the EP and the XaKOps tools are standalone. It's both legitimate to have in the community and I think the co-existence will also improve both tools.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I am super interested in this thread, missed this one.

You guys are all great
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.