LONEWOLF123's YouTube Channel :D

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: 2v2 good team :)

Post by sirmusket »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:
Rikikipu wrote:@LONEWOLF123 I challenge you and your mate for a 2v2

clan war ? or normal?

Me and Rikkipu Vs You and whatever other scrub you wan't ;)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

şu oyun açıklaması kısmı bile bu oyuna Türkçe gitmediğini gösteriyor rushladılar filan Türkçeleştirmeyelim bu oyunu :D
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Hey are you actually Turkish or Dutch? Was wondering, because you talk Dutch in the video but your description is in Turkish.
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

MCJim wrote:Hey are you actually Turkish or Dutch? Was wondering, because you talk Dutch in the video but your description is in Turkish.

i am turkish , i lived in belgium for 7 years
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

deleted_user wrote:

şu oyun açıklaması kısmı bile bu oyuna Türkçe gitmediğini gösteriyor rushladılar filan Türkçeleştirmeyelim bu oyunu :D

bence güzel oluyor baya da türk takipçim var yazmam lazım
Morocco marke
Crossbow
ESO: Ninja

View first unread post

Post by marke »

fine. correct.
I BET THE NEXT PERSON TO POST HERE WILL BE MACHINE
официальный сайт продажи недвижимости снять квартиру в марьино аренда комнаты в москве крылатское продать квартиру агентство
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

BEEP!
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

A rare FFA

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Hi all, i have a rare FFA from WOLFGAMING for you ,i hope you enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC88R80WeAw&feature=youtu.be
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: A rare FFA

Post by tedere12 »

i love ffa's, will watch as soon as I go home!
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

haha what is that
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

nice, Im a big FFa fan, maybe I have seen u in games. for that map I would advise the card that boost canoe Hp and attack at the fire pit. I also would switch out 800 coin for the 1000 coin. and I think every aztec deck should have the card that gives 4 extra range to eagle runner knight, that card makes them the best singe pop inf in the game. really effective for them against goons, muskets, and to some degree more resiliant to skirm counters. But I guess my play style is different, I dont use too many jag knights unless they are using halbs or I want to siege.
Netherlands afdafa
Skirmisher
ESO: afdafa

Post by afdafa »

nice gameplay! very nice!
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Post by Imperial Noob »

monitors?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

WOLFGAEM HOIPE!!!
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:nice, Im a big FFa fan, maybe I have seen u in games. for that map I would advise the card that boost canoe Hp and attack at the fire pit. I also would switch out 800 coin for the 1000 coin. and I think every aztec deck should have the card that gives 4 extra range to eagle runner knight, that card makes them the best singe pop inf in the game. really effective for them against goons, muskets, and to some degree more resiliant to skirm counters. But I guess my play style is different, I dont use too many jag knights unless they are using halbs or I want to siege.

yes good advise and i have a deck like u said but in that game i was trying to rush them (japan is op) but lol i have been attacked from both sides i had to run :)
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I find japan pretty tough to fight as aztec. nothing really good enough to counter mass yumi. With them I have to play very defensively and hope eco is more sustainable. and try to sneak a flank attack to their base of jags to kill wonders.

so hard to rush on that map, I tend to just play it out with a little fun but leave cause those games can really go on. ceylon is really fun water map with a little more land focus.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

FFA aztec

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

hi all , i made a FFA video with aztec about the op walls --->https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW3HGYuX9lg i hope you enjoy:)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Re: FFA aztec

Post by pecelot »

Thanks! :flowers:
Holy See Imperial Noob
Lancer

Re: MAYBE THE MOST EPIC FFA EVER

Post by Imperial Noob »

The camera is so close it is painful to watch. Revolutionary assault was 24k gold, however 8-)
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

hey! I was in that game. must be old tho cause i dont remember it well. I was unlucky n got rushed then also had to fight multiple pl
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I just played this one last night that was pretty epic in its own way. I was india, had an age 4 war with a spainish civ. He tried going age 5 in middle of it and lost his ability to produce units and upgrade so I took his base then aged myself. He ran of course. Then I fought a french neighbor who had boomed for 37 mins. but our ecos were about the same. I drained him and pushed him out of his base then the spainish guy came back to harrass me some more. I kind of fight some small battles and search for him all over. then the france guy comes in with a gend box. Luckily this is G plains and I have insta howdas. I while I am dealing with that (get gets my wonders but my eco intact) the spainish guy comes in with a pike box. which I pretty easily stopped with some urumi and sepoy. The france guy goes out cause meanwhile with some natives I took out his last remaining vils and looking at recording later had very little left. So I then fur trade and get spies to find this spain guy. I start fighting at his base that was an old players base he took over. I drained him again and was starting to kill for good but then my other neighbor a asian named aztec player who had 12 walls!!! to get to his economy and boomed up for 67 mins!

Well I delete my army and then go to defend my base, i have 3 walls where he is. he easily gets through them but I stop him inside my base and he keeps trying to push but because his barracks behind his walls he cant and I am able to start besieging his 32.8K hp walls. Realize that with 780 per siege ele shot it takes over 40 shots to down a wall like this. because he is using arrow knights I also use some mahouts and flails to do this work.

he even begins to fight symmetrically and builds a small FB outside the front of my base. But he never concerts enough effort there to do any real damage things a batch or urumi or consulate army can quickly clean up. I tried to get rid of his barracks there but even they have 26k hp and like 191 attack so i cannot devote enough there to do it without losing groun on my main attack. Which unfortunately I did a few times because it was hard to destroy enough walls to make a proper FB of my own to support my army. Once I got down to his last wall he turned on spam mode and just spammed ERK Jags and coyotes. until I lost position or had too much pop tied up in mahouts and got pushed back a little.

BUT! after an out of this I acttualy drained him and broke through, got his fire pit and destroyed his base. BUt the guy was a real jerk at this point. He just compartmentalized other parts of this huge base and I was now another 10 layers away from his pit and he was slowly rebuilding a bank nest again. There was no way he was going to kill me and it could have been another hour of us fighting if he really wanted to prolong it out. So the I told the guy watching this mess whos eco was now double mine at around 4k points to do a trade monopoly.

I have a rec I can post if anyone is interested. Its 2:20 mins so quite a long match to watch. I was just determined not to let that guy with the cheezy aztec strat win. I wanted him to feel no matter how many walls he had he was not safe. And also to test to see if i could break those defenses. He played it pretty well but one fatal flaw. His deck. instead of the 1000 coin card he was using the 300 wood card. I can see his reasoning for it since he can turtle in base and not need to come out. but the 1000 coin is so much better. At the end he still had like 30k surplus wood but no coin and 33 shipments available. had he that card he could have had more on food and use that for coin i would not have been able to drain him.
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

Wp, I think I would just have been too lazy and resign when I see the wall layers :smile:
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

yeah i was about to be like, oh ok thats lame, u wait 67 mins dig in 10- 12 walls, get spies and attack me while im in battle? NO i just leave u dont get the honors. But on the other hand im like, no you think u so OP right? lets see....

It was also kind of a personal challenge. when I'm aztec I've never had anyone breach 5 layers of walls in a 1v1 battle. without the map running out of wood etc...
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

the clickbait is so real :ugly:
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

for newbies dutch eco

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

hi all, for newbies or noobs i have a video its about how make a very good eco under 20 min (age5 , 8 banks...)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA3iGNvFQUU

-thx for watching