[MOD] Age of Dynasties (Remake)

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

[MOD] Age of Dynasties (Remake)

Post by Omkar_Satapathy »

I am feeling very proud to present you one of the best mods for Age of Empires III, " Age of Dynasties ". Originally it was started by "Huanglukuzhu". Later myself, "Omkar_Satapathy" joined him and together we have created this beautiful piece of art. We have really worked very hard on it. I hope you all will like it. :smile:

Age of Dynasties provides you a brand new game. You do have access to 17 new civilizations: British, French, Swedish, Spanish, Russians, Prussians, Austrians, Ottomans, Mongols, Ming, Manchurian, Indians, Persians, Koreans, Japanese, Indochinese and Polish. All civilizations are totally complete with their home-cities, researches and units. Tons of new units and buildings for all civilizations. It has a nice AI for Strategic games. Technologies and Age upgrades are very unified for all civilizations. A new building called Command Center is available, that can be used to make different plans and Strategies. New Maps are also available with Day Night Cycles. Another good thing is that this mod works without altering the original game. So that you can play original game any time.

Here are the civilizations playable in Age of Dynasties:

:coin: Austrians:
Austrians expelled out of German empires after the Austro-Prussian Wars. Austrians greatly increased their political prestige and power with the acquisition of the lands of the crowns of Hungary and Bohemia.
Units: Chevauxleger, Austrian Musketeers, Austrian Spearmen, Grenzers, Swordsman, Crossbowman, Doppelsoldner, Hussar, Light Cavalry, Paladin, Hungarian Hussar, Austrian Dragoon etc.

:coin: British:
In the early periods England was a modest agricultural nation recovering from the effects of long wars. But they turned the tide and became the strongest nation with largest number of Colonies.
Units: Highlanders, Musketeer, Pikeman, Crossbowman, Swordsman, Skirmisher, Longbowman, Kings Guard, Light Cavalry, Carabineer, Dragoon, Heavy dragoon etc.

:coin: French:

The French Empire was one of the most Revolutionary Civilizations of the world. They had strong cavalries that helped them expand their empire and spread their new Ideas of Liberty.
Units: Mousquetaire Du Roi, Paris Guard, Veteran Halberdier, Hired Crossbowmen, Hussar, Pikeman, Swordsman, Skirmisher, Paladin, Dragoon, Veteran Cuirassier, French Dragoon etc.

:coin: Prussians:
In 1871, German states united to create the German Empire under Prussian leadership. The Prussians successfully expanded their size by way of an unusually well-organised and effective army.
Units: Freikorporal corps, Prussian Grenadiers, Teutonic Knights, Landwehr, Crossbowman, Musketeer, Uhlan, Paladin, Light Cavalry, Carabineer, Totenkopf, Veteran Cassador etc.

:coin: Indians:
The Indians, once known as the 'Golden Bird' were a very Prosperous Civilization. They had a good number of army with Gunpowder units and Elephants. They were very defensive and built beautiful cities behind their Fortified Walls.
Units: Gurkha Rifleman, Rajput, Sepoy, Dhanurdhari, Urumi, Chakram, Tiger Claw, Jat Lancer, Ghudsawaar, Sowar, Zamburak, Howdah, Mahout Lancer, Siege Elephant etc.

:coin: Indochinese:
Indochinese represent the South-East Asian Kingdoms. Many Strong kingdoms resided this place namely Siam, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malay, Burma etc.
Units: Nauresian's Elephant, Cambodian Animal Tamer, Cambodian Brute, Irregular Military, Jungle Poacher, Vietnam Marksman, Khmer Warrior, Nanzhao Pikeman, Siamese Elephant Archer, Elephant Corps, Burmese Cavalry, Laotian Cavalry, Kopthap Luang etc.

:coin: Japanese:
The Japanese were confined to a cluster of small islands. But they had strong Determinations. They used their firm decisions to build one of the strongest navies of Asia. They used well trained land units.
Units: Hatamoto, Yamabushi, Ashigaru Spearman, Samurai, Ashigaru Musketeer, Sohei, Yumi Archer, Yojimbo, Mounted Samurai, Yabusame, Shinobi, Naginata Rider, Kiba Teppo etc.

:coin: Koreans:
The Koreans are an East Asian civilization. Their constant war with the Japanese at Sea and the Chinese at land forced them to build a strong defensive nation.
Units: Korean War Wagon, Hyangdo Warrior, Korean Spearman, Singijeon, Korean Bamboo Gunman, Korean Righteous Soldiers, Hwarang Warrior, Arrow Knight, Korean Slinger, Korean Swordsman, Hyangdo Knight, Korean Rifle Rider, Muyedobotongji, Gibyeong, Korean Hwacha etc.

:coin: Manchurian:
The Manchurian were ethnic people from northern China. The Manchu way of life (economy) was described as agricultural, farming crops and raising animals on farms. They maintained large armies trained in Banners.
Units: Manchuria Horse Archers, Qiang Pikeman, Chu Ko Nu, Arquebusier, Changdao Swordsman, Iron Troop, Meteor Hammer, Banner Army Rider, Keshik, Steppe Rider, Great General Gun, Flying Crow etc.

:coin: Ming:
The Ming, were described as "One of the greatest eras of orderly government and social stability in human history." They were the last dynasty in China ruled by ethnic Han Chinese. Their infantry was very strong.
Units: Campfire ban Marines, Jin Yiwei, Ming Footman, Niaochong Arquebusier, Iron Troop, Jinnu Arbalest, Ming Iron Rider, San Qian Rider, Border Firearms Cavalry, Redcoat Gun, Treasure Ship, Taoist Elders etc.

:coin: Mongols:
Mongols were primarily a nomadic tribe from Mongolia. But they turned out to be the greatest conqueror of the Known world. Mongols with their Cavalries drove deep into the heart of China and used its wealth to further expand their nation.
Units: Mangudai, Peasants, Golden Horde, Khan, Mongolian Flail, Keshik, Steppe Rider, Naptha Bomb, Mongolian Cannons etc.

:coin: Ottomans:
Ottomans were an Islamic Civilization originally from Turkey. At the peak of their might they controlled modern day Turkey, the Balkans, parts of the Middle East and much of the North African coast.
Units: Silahtar, Mubarizun, Spahi, Janissary, Cairo Fusiler, Armenian Archer, Janissary Helberdier, Janissary Swordsman, Timariots, Saracen Mameluke, Repentant Mameluke, Akinji etc.

:coin: Persians:
Persian Empire was established in present day Iran. They were best known for their gradual absorption into the Islamic caliphate following the rise of Islam and Arab invasions. They had a strong cavalry and navy.
Units: Hashashins, Anusiya, Immortals, Persian Guards, Black Ghosts, Mubarizun, Turkmenistan Archers, Persian War Elephants, Axe Cavalry, Camel Archer, Qizilbash, Persian Stampeeder etc.

:coin: Polish:
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth was the largest(excluding Russia) country in Europe stretching across Eastern Europe. It was composed of the Crown of the Polish Kingdom and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania existing in the years 1569-1795 under the Union of Lublin.
Units: Hetman, Polish Hussar, Kozak, Piechota Wybraniecka, Kosynier, Skirmisher, Pikeman, Pancerni, Petyhorc, Lisowczyk, Dragoon etc.

:coin: Russians:
The Russians were one of the poorest European Nations, but had large landmasses in Asia and Europe. Their units are weaker than those of other civilizations but are cheaper and easy to mass-produce.
Units: Tsar Guard, Strelet, Swordsman, Poleaxeman, Conscript, Skirmisher, Hussar, Light Cavalry, Cossack Dragoon, Pikeman, Veteran Oprichnik, Cossack etc.

:coin: Spanish:
The Spanish are a European nation, most well known for having conquered much of the Americas. They were specialized in using gunpowder and used their strong navy to dominate the seas.
Units: Coseletes, Tercioer, Spain Crossbowmen, Rodelero, Swordsman, Pikeman, Spanish Musketeers, Light Cavalry, Dragoon, Carabineer, Conquistador, Veteran Lancer etc.

:coin: Swedish:
Sweden was a very poor and scarcely populated country on the fringe of European civilization, with no significant power or reputation. But During the 17th century Sweden emerged as a European great power.
Units: Hakkapelita, Carolean, Swedish Spearmen, Sniper, Guerrilla, Crossbowman, Musketeer, Swordsman, Carabineer, Light Cavalry, Hussar, Drabant, Reiter etc.

These are only few units. Tons more of new units are there for each Civilization. Many other changes to the game play as well. You can discover more at the following links. This mod is still developing. So suggestions are welcome. :roll:

You can find my mods at:
https://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=14894

This mod is developed by:
http://www.moddb.com/company/age-of-dynasties (Omkar_Satapathy and Huanglukuzhu)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: [MOD] Age of Dynasties (Remake)

Post by pecelot »

wow, it seems huge, great work!
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

Thank you :smile:
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

i'm curious for sure
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America jamesmp98
Dragoon
ESO: jamesmp98

Post by jamesmp98 »

Complete Collection Only?
best german stratgey

1. age with 3 settler wagon
2. make pike
3. push
Poland mareko1
Crossbow
ESO: RadooKami

Post by mareko1 »

Everything is good but multiplayer don't work.
Every time i play LAN or ESO after 5 seconds i see "out of sync".
Germany tilanus
Retired Contributor

Post by tilanus »

No offense Omar, but I think AoD was better with Huang.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

to jamesmp98: Yes it requires AOE3 + Both Expansions to run properly.

to mereko1: I am sorry I don't know much about multiplayer. Better you play Single player only.

to tilanus: I never said its my work. Its still Huang's Mod. I am just a fan trying to develop it. I am not a professional modder like you people. I just do it for fun. One more thing my name is "Omkar" not "Omar".
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

For those who are getting out of sync error during multiplayer games, use this hotfix: http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-dynast ... ames-fixer
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

BALANCED CONFIRMED. Roll over, @Goodspeed

This seems really cool. I hope to try it in the near future.
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

I really want a mod launcher. o_o
Garja wrote:
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

You don't need a mod launcher to play this mod. It works as an expansion to the original game without affecting it. (^_^)
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

wowzas that looks amazing... i want to play!!! so many beautiful units.... the future of aoe may be fan based.... would love to see and make a castle version too but wow im impressed.... hope it plays well.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

I played a game to see what it was like. very neat! and interesting features. A couple glitches, like selecting some units the picture is blank, and at first when i clicked on the rodelero swordsman of swiss i got a shriek noise but it stopped and became normal. will explore this more later! you and your team is now a legend!
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

like i dont even know how you guys did all that
Sweden Willebrorlito
Crossbow
ESO: Willelito

Post by Willebrorlito »

I honestly see a future in Age Of Empires now :D This expansion is epic!
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

i can't get the game to start

says .dlls are missing
Garja wrote:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

oh, it started up no problem for me. I DL it, then did a pre zip uncompress then installed it.
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

The DLL problems are generally caused if you install the mod to wrong installation directory. You need to install the mod to same location where you installed the game(you need to choose the location for the installer).
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

Got it right now.

Installed in Aoe3 steam instead of the bin folder.
Garja wrote:
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

awesome! let me know what you think lets try a multiplayer game sometime!
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:The DLL problems are generally caused if you install the mod to wrong installation directory. You need to install the mod to same location where you installed the game(you need to choose the location for the installer).

well i tryed , can you help me with the installation ?
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:awesome! let me know what you think lets try a multiplayer game sometime!

yeah all right
Garja wrote:
No Flag Omkar_Satapathy
Dragoon

LONEWOLF123 wrote:well i tryed , can you help me with the installation ?

By saying installation directory I mean the place where you installed Age of Empires III. Generally the common path to installer is:
For CD version: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
or C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
For Steam version: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Empires 3\bin\
Sometimes this location may vary on your choice during game installation. You need to select that path for this installer.
If you like manual installation then right click on the setup and open it with win-rar to extract all files. Now you can simply copy the files to the game installation location.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

Omkar_Satapathy wrote:
LONEWOLF123 wrote:well i tryed , can you help me with the installation ?

By saying installation directory I mean the place where you installed Age of Empires III. Generally the common path to installer is:
For CD version: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
or C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Age of Empires III\
For Steam version: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Age of Empires 3\bin\
Sometimes this location may vary on your choice during game installation. You need to select that path for this installer.
If you like manual installation then right click on the setup and open it with win-rar to extract all files. Now you can simply copy the files to the game installation location.

yes i understand but now it gives a eror *the file is damaged or unknown* i download but i d k i tried 5 times deleted the mod and re installed but still the same , help me omer