New AOE3 TAD Team Multiplayer Map " Antarctica "

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

Post by titumir »

I have Started to create new maps / modify existing maps recently. I found out that new maps for 1 vs 1 Comings but for teamgames I am bored with the existing maps. So this little afford to Make some new maps for Teamgames . Any idea or suggestions are welcomed!

I have named this map Antarctica since the weather is like siberia . Unzip this zip file contents inside your Documents ->' Mygames->'AOE3->'RM3 folder. You should see this map in your custom map. Enjoy Teamgaming. As requested this map comes in three size , default is small size , medium is medium size and large is standard map size . Use which suits your playstyle. Here is the Download link.

[attachment id="473"]
[div style="text-align:center'"][span style="font-size:12pt'"]. [/span][img]http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006005945/ageofempires/images/7/76/Siberia_minimap.png" style="font-size:12pt'max-width:100%'"][/div]
Attachments
Antarctica-Map-pack.zip
(17.94 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
No Flag titumir
Musketeer

Post by titumir »

I have Started to create new maps / modify existing maps recently. I found out that new maps for 1 vs 1 Comings but for teamgames I am bored with the existing maps. So this little afford to Make some new maps for Teamgames . Any idea or suggestions are welcomed!

I have named this map Antarctica since the weather is like siberia . Unzip this zip file contents inside your Documents ->' Mygames->'AOE3->'RM3 folder. You should see this map in your custom map. Enjoy Teamgaming. As requested this map comes in three size , default is small size , medium is medium size and large is standard map size . Use which suits your playstyle. Here is the Download link.

[attachment id="475"]

Attachments
Antarctica-Map-pack.zip
(17.94 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
No Flag slay3r19
Crossbow

Post by slay3r19 »

IMO the map is too small. For 2v2 the map is smaller than a 1v1 map, Also the map is too resource rich for its size, it makes the map too crowded.

My suggestion would be to maybe double its size? spread everything out. Also the picture you used right here on the forum is taken from siberia, and is not of your map.

But that being said, I do appreciate you trying to make more maps for the game. I am looking forward to a future multiplayer map.
No Flag bugattivitesse
Skirmisher

Post by bugattivitesse »

I downloaded it and played it on singleplayer. Is it supposed to be that tiny? I actually like it, but it favors aggressive civs a ton.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

You played it in a team game?
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

I have merged your two threads. Custom maps also belong in the custom content board.
Denmark crjensen4
Dragoon
Donator 07
ESO: crjensen4

Post by crjensen4 »

I played it as well. It is too small. Being told you can't build right in front of your base as you are too close to the enemy TC makes little sense.
In addition you can't get the tps as they too are too close.
It's a fun rush map though but it is over as soon as hunts runs out due to lack of space.
Keep it up and you will get this to be awesome