Improvement Mod African Update

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Romania mandosrex
Musketeer

Improvement Mod African Update

Post by mandosrex »

I know this might not be the right place to promote my mod, heck, I'm probably making it worse since I think my mod has somewhat of a bad reputation around here for some reason (perhaps even for security reasons, which are now fixed), but I'm doing it nonetheless.
Before I go any further, know that I am aware of all problems my mod has and I am always working on improving it, being the most updated mod out there.

About 2 moths ago I started a project I did not think will take me so much time to finish, even more than that, I started working on maps without having any idea how or what I was doing... But hey, that's how my entire modding career started. :D

So yes, I just released an update which adds African and Oceania maps, such as Sahara, Congo, Australia and etc.
The reason I'm making this post here, is because Durokan provided me with the maps which made this update possible, and I want to thank him from the bottom of my heart.
I am not able to make maps from scratch but I was able to pretty much give entire visual overhauls to all of his maps to make them fit with my project of Africa and Oceania.

But new maps are not the only things this update brought, I will fixed the long standing, always present "starting units (such as explorers) do not spawn at the start of a game" bug for pretty much all maps my mod has (excluding custom maps).

So yeah, if anyone was ever interested in my mod, now it's the time to experience some new awesomeness.
Visit the mod's blog for more info. Thank you for your time.
https://impmod.blogspot.ro/

Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Improvement Mod African Update

Post by Gendarme »

mandosrex wrote:from the bottom of my heart

Feliz navidad! :santa:
Pay more attention to detail.