User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1984
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jan 2017, 13:08

umeu wrote:What happened to your expert channel where you upload streams?

Do you mean Star Gameplays?
AoE3 Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1984
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jan 2017, 13:11

site wrote:I'm hyped!
Coming weeks it's time for @site and @forgrin ! :smile:


♕♕♕ --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MMchHk-b_o
AoE3 Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
No Flag umeu
ESOC Patch Team
 
Posts: 5655
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jan 2017, 13:30

MCJim wrote:
umeu wrote:What happened to your expert channel where you upload streams?

Do you mean Star Gameplays?


yea
Goodbye AoE3, good morning Vietnam!
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 642
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jan 2017, 14:24

Awesome! I love the intro graphic and music.
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/SB6JJ8T

010000RMAY17
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1984
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

06 Jan 2017, 16:08

umeu wrote:
MCJim wrote:
umeu wrote:What happened to your expert channel where you upload streams?

Do you mean Star Gameplays?


yea

That's still an ungoing series that never ends. Expect to see more from that in the future. I try to get as many different players as possible.
AoE3 Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1984
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 Jan 2017, 23:47

@Jerom_ @site @__Uhlan__ @sdsanft @DaRkNiTe1698 Would you guys like to play with/versus each other? As far as I know @edeholland @chrisie10101 and @SirCallen are always up to cast some games and I'd love to have more content for AoE3 Casts! :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm always aimnig for weekly content, so would you guys like to schedule some?
AoE3 Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
 
Posts: 324
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

10 Jan 2017, 23:51

I'm free, this Thursday afternoon or Friday Morning. Also free this Sunday/Monday most of the day. Keep in mind that's US time, let me know if anyone would like to play one of these days. :D
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
 
Posts: 5387
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 00:32

Only get @__uhlan__ if you want subpar gameplay
#FreeTheCheese
User avatar
Swaziland jesus3
Dragoon
 
Posts: 307
ESO: Jesus3
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 01:18

i'm also up for some cashting, co casting that is since my pc cant handle stream and game at the same time
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 642
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 03:22

I'm always free from 4am-8am GMT
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/SB6JJ8T

010000RMAY17
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1059
ESO: sdsanft
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 04:38

I can usually play during American afternoons/early evenings. I'd love to play! Basically if I'm ever on I'll be using discord to find a game.
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
 
Posts: 324
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 19:36

gibson wrote:Only get @__uhlan__ if you want subpar gameplay


:hmm: :cry: :cry:
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2855
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 20:01

#bringbackstargameplays
"i should win"
User avatar
Germany Akechi_Mitsuhide
Dragoon
 
Posts: 223
ESO: Akechi_Mitsuhide
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 20:51

Hazza54321 wrote:#bringbackstargameplays

#bringblackstarback
User avatar
Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
 
Posts: 2365
ESO: KINGofOsmane
Location: Walling Town
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 20:54

__Uhlan__ wrote:
gibson wrote:Only get @__uhlan__ if you want subpar gameplay


:hmm: :cry: :cry:

uhlan good? :O
Image
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
 
Posts: 324
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 21:22

KINGofOsmane wrote:
__Uhlan__ wrote:
gibson wrote:Only get @__uhlan__ if you want subpar gameplay


:hmm: :cry: :cry:

uhlan good? :O


Alan_OP better :love: aka a dirty japan lamer :lol:
User avatar
Netherlands MCJim
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1984
ESO: MCJim
Location: The Netherlands
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 21:51

@site @__Uhlan__ @sdsanft Seems like you all come from the USA, so that's easy ;)
Would you guys like to schedule and come to an agreement? Maybe @SirCallen / @Vinyanyérë /@TheAoeGeek (Dror) want to cast this? You all come from the USA so that's already an advantage.
I hope I will hear something from you guys. Also, feel free to PM me in case this thread becomes messy. :flowers:
AoE3 Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/jimleem1
AoE3 Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
 
Posts: 324
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:29

MCJim wrote:@site @__Uhlan__ @sdsanft Seems like you all come from the USA, so that's easy ;)
Would you guys like to schedule and come to an agreement? Maybe @SirCallen / @Vinyanyérë /@TheAoeGeek (Dror) want to cast this? You all come from the USA so that's already an advantage.
I hope I will hear something from you guys. Also, feel free to PM me in case this thread becomes messy. :flowers:


Who would I play? No offense to site or sdsanft, (there both really nice) but there is quite a skill gap. Maybe site & sdsanft can play I am uncertain of sdsanft rank.
User avatar
United States of America site
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 642
ESO: site
Location: Oklahoma, USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:31

__Uhlan__ wrote:
MCJim wrote:@site @__Uhlan__ @sdsanft Seems like you all come from the USA, so that's easy ;)
Would you guys like to schedule and come to an agreement? Maybe @SirCallen / @Vinyanyérë /@TheAoeGeek (Dror) want to cast this? You all come from the USA so that's already an advantage.
I hope I will hear something from you guys. Also, feel free to PM me in case this thread becomes messy. :flowers:


Who would I play? No offense to site or sdsanft, (there both really nice) but there is quite a skill gap. Maybe site & sdsanft can play I am uncertain of sdsanft rank.


He's pretty much the same as I.
Image

Join the Insight Studios Discord!
https://discord.gg/SB6JJ8T

010000RMAY17
User avatar
United States of America __Uhlan__
Dragoon
 
Posts: 324
ESO: __UhLaN__
Location: USA
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:44

site wrote:
__Uhlan__ wrote:
MCJim wrote:@site @__Uhlan__ @sdsanft Seems like you all come from the USA, so that's easy ;)
Would you guys like to schedule and come to an agreement? Maybe @SirCallen / @Vinyanyérë /@TheAoeGeek (Dror) want to cast this? You all come from the USA so that's already an advantage.
I hope I will hear something from you guys. Also, feel free to PM me in case this thread becomes messy. :flowers:


Who would I play? No offense to site or sdsanft, (there both really nice) but there is quite a skill gap. Maybe site & sdsanft can play I am uncertain of sdsanft rank.


He's pretty much the same as I.


Well that's perfect you guys can play then, and maybe I can play someone slightly higher leveled after, or not I'm happy either way. :D
User avatar
Poland pecelot
ESOC Community Team
 
Posts: 6234
ESO: Pezet
Location: Warsaw, Poland
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:57

Akechi_Mitsuhide wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:#bringbackstargameplays

#bringblackstarback

#bringthestarbucks
My Tips of the Day and COMPSTOMP threads! :flowers:
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1059
ESO: sdsanft
  • Link to post
  • Quote

11 Jan 2017, 23:59

Lol yeah, I'm fine playing with site, I think we could have a pretty interesting bo5 or sth. I'm usually more active during American afternoons so I can also play with some Europeans who like to stay up late. Also I know anonymous aka @Darwin_ is American and can usually play.
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
 
Posts: 1001
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 00:03

sdsanft wrote:Lol yeah, I'm fine playing with site, I think we could have a pretty interesting bo5 or sth. I'm usually more active during American afternoons so I can also play with some Europeans who like to stay up late. Also I know anonymous aka @Darwin_ is American and can usually play.

Yeah I am home from school this weekend and will definitely have time to play at least a bo5. Would love to do it this weekend if you are interested. I am not exactly sure when I can play, so just spout some times and I'll see if they/make them work.
I could outboom tibia dutch with one hand on dick, playing sioux, with team fish market boom...on land map. - Kevin

CHUNFIRMED
User avatar
Tonga sdsanft
ESOC Media Team
 
Posts: 1059
ESO: sdsanft
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 01:07

Yeah, I'm not sure exactly when I'll be on but I'll be checking discord regularly. @site @sircallen do you guys wanna cast?
Image

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
User avatar
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
 
Posts: 1001
ESO: Anonymous_01
Location: United States
  • Link to post
  • Quote

12 Jan 2017, 03:41

Mah boi Collen. And my boss is pretty cool too :biggrin:
I could outboom tibia dutch with one hand on dick, playing sioux, with team fish market boom...on land map. - Kevin

CHUNFIRMED

Forum Info

Return to “User-created Content”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest