WoL made it to the top 100, and we need you again!

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Chile Jutlander
Musketeer
ESO: ???????

WoL made it to the top 100, and we need you again!

Post by Jutlander »

I hope this is not off-topic. If it is, I hope you guys can move it to a place where this can live happily. Thank you :)
Hey guys! I'm Jutlander from the Wars of Liberty team, and we're hoping to be one of ModDB's top mods of 2016. Right now Wars of Liberty is the only mod for an Age of Empires game that reached the top 100, and with your help it might be the first one ever to win Mod of the Year! Let's join together to help bring Age of Empires to a wider audience so even more people can enjoy this great game! Please click the image below or follow this link to our page where you can vote!
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Re: WoL made it to the top 100, and we need you again!

Post by tedere12 »

well I've only played NE so I dont think I can vote
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

tedere12 wrote:well I've only played NE so I dont think I can vote

Play some WoL then !! You dont know what your missing, so many civs :)
Greece christos
Crossbow
ESO: Christos_Giam

Post by christos »

tedere12 wrote:well I've only played NE so I dont think I can vote

You're not just voting for NE or WoL here, you're voting for the whole AoE series, as we're (unfortunately) the only mod representing it this year. Tilanus himself said so, and even made a post congratulating us on Napoleonic Era's Facebook page.
Image Member of the Wars of Liberty mod! Download the mod from our main page and check our Facebook page for news and announcements!
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Congratulations to the WoL modders! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Germany tilanus
Retired Contributor

Post by tilanus »

Jutlander wrote:Right now Wars of Liberty is the only mod for an Age of Empires game that reached the top 100, and with your help it might be the first one ever to win Mod of the Year!

Sorry for nitpicking here, just wanna resolve the potential misunderstanding that WoL would be the first Age of Empires project to rank among the top 100. This isn't true, NE was among the top 100 mods of 2014. :salt:

And now keep having fun and good luck! :flowers:
Greece christos
Crossbow
ESO: Christos_Giam

Post by christos »

_NiceKING_ wrote:Congratulations to the WoL modders! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Thank you!

tilanus wrote:
Jutlander wrote:Right now Wars of Liberty is the only mod for an Age of Empires game that reached the top 100, and with your help it might be the first one ever to win Mod of the Year!

Sorry for nitpicking here, just wanna resolve the potential misunderstanding that WoL would be the first Age of Empires project to rank among the top 100. This isn't true, NE was among the top 100 mods of 2014. :salt:

And now keep having fun and good luck! :flowers:

You're absolutely right, and this point was explained better in our original post, in our forum. And, once again, thank you very much!
Image Member of the Wars of Liberty mod! Download the mod from our main page and check our Facebook page for news and announcements!