ESO cheater list

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Re: ESO cheater list

Post by sirmusket »

breeze, please shut the fuck up
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
deleted_user wrote:[redacted]

please mods dont remove this message, leave it here for everyone to see what a piece of trash breeze actually is. I want to him to post his proof, lmao.

Iro cheater 7/24 qs bath party with tomas
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

you are seriously fucked up in the head.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

umeu, there is no reason to be angry, and argue with breeze, he definitely isn't right in the head, just forget it
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i dont care about that lol, just show me proof that i maphacked, you idiot.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Umeu, report the post next time please, I can react faster thay way ;)

I left it up and gave a warning. Now stop spamming in this thread and talk about the tool only.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

Buckethead wrote:You can spawn units (everything) wherever you want.

yes I'm agree with you.
Buckethead wrote:You should also accept only recorded games, anything else can be easily manipulated to create false evidence.

no like you can not manipulate age community servers.
Buckethead wrote:And you should only accept recoded games from rated matches, custom maps can be changed to create units for a specific player.

yes unrated games are useless anyway for a cheater list.
Buckethead wrote:There is no way to prove map hacking (external program)

on TAD you can have proofs not as on nilla.
Buckethead wrote:and you can easily create false evidence of drop/oos (I do not even know why this is on the list tbh)

you can create false evidence about everything,but that do not mean you can not have good evidence.
Attachments
Drop.PNG
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

Alacavez wrote:
Buckethead wrote:You can spawn units (everything) wherever you want.

yes I'm agree with you.
Buckethead wrote:You should also accept only recorded games, anything else can be easily manipulated to create false evidence.

Buckethead wrote:And you should only accept recoded games from rated matches, custom maps can be changed to create units for a specific player.

Buckethead wrote:and you can easily create false evidence of drop/oos (I do not even know why this is on the list tbh)

you can create false evidence about everything,but that do not mean you can not have good evidence.

answer @DaRkNiTe1698 question not irrelevant questions
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

well guys this thread is not done to have a flame war. i don't say that i'm perfect and that the list will be perfect so. A list don't mean that you can not have your own judgement about who is a cheater or not. It's just a tool that you can have the right to believe or not thanks to the prooves. @_NiceKING_ @martinspjuth you have the right to think that the video with franckd94 is a fake and that franckd94 is not a cheater.
By the way that's why I ask for a Agecomm links to verify that the game has been played on ESO.

sirmusket wrote:answer @DaRkNiTe1698 question not irrelevant questions

first I answer to who I want. second I will never answer to people that want them removed from the list otherwise i'll spend my life doing it ofc. Except if they say good things because i can be wrong sometimes. Also thanks to say that buckethead questions were irrelevant, whereas they were intersting.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

martinspjuth wrote:You need it to happen more than one game (and have proof of it) to be able to draw the conclusion that it is cheating without having reasonable doubt.

i'm agree and that's what I planned to do. A proof with a zip folder with various proofs
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

edeholland wrote:This is a good example as to why we don't want witchhunts and accusations on this site. I hope the host of the site can clarify what exactly is proof and what isn't. Like in a 3v3, it's very hard to determine who actually spawned a unit.

If your name is in the list and you want it out, you can send the owner a PM. If you want somebody on the list who isn't there, you can send the owner a PM.

tbh I think the opposite. If the list was managed by esoc then people could be added only to the list on definite proof and there wouldn't be the same disputes since there wouldn't be people on the list that don't deserve it. I doubt that having bison appear at your tc in a 3v3 would constitute adding to the esoc blacklist for example since any of the other 5 people could have spawned it.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

britishmusketeer wrote:
edeholland wrote:This is a good example as to why we don't want witchhunts and accusations on this site. I hope the host of the site can clarify what exactly is proof and what isn't. Like in a 3v3, it's very hard to determine who actually spawned a unit.

If your name is in the list and you want it out, you can send the owner a PM. If you want somebody on the list who isn't there, you can send the owner a PM.

tbh I think the opposite. If the list was managed by esoc then people could be added only to the list on definite proof and there wouldn't be the same disputes since there wouldn't be people on the list that don't deserve it. I doubt that having bison appear at your tc in a 3v3 (and then wall you base, and then call your two japanese monks back in your TC, and then start building shrines in your base) would constitute adding to the esoc blacklist for example since any of the other 5 people could have spawned it.

Well anyway I'm not going to justify what I do on the website. You have the right to believe what submit people or not. I see here some people saying it's really good, some people saying it's really bad. in my opinion the better would be the middle. it helps, although it's not perfect, to find cheaters.
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Post by britishmusketeer »

Alacavez wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:

tbh I think the opposite. If the list was managed by esoc then people could be added only to the list on definite proof and there wouldn't be the same disputes since there wouldn't be people on the list that don't deserve it. I doubt that having bison appear at your tc in a 3v3 (and then wall you base, and then call your two japanese monks back in your TC, and then start building shrines in your base) would constitute adding to the esoc blacklist for example since any of the other 5 people could have spawned it.

Well anyway I'm not going to justify what I do on the website. You have the right to believe what submit people or not. I see here some people saying it's really good, some people saying it's really bad. in my opinion the better would be the middle. it helps, although it's not perfect, to find cheaters.

ah ok i didn't watch the rec. Although i'm not sure that stuff like the screenshot you posted constitutes proof for example since he was playing otto and the opponents were all lower rated than him so i wouldn't be at all surprised if they insta-resigned.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Only if you accept esostats of a rated match

Do you know How to determine that recorded game is rated or not?

You cant have proof, Is an external program that does not appear in recorded games.
But okay, tell me how do you know
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

@Alacavez Hi, I got a large amount of proofs (mostly screenshots) that people cheated. It's probably around 50 proofs, so I don't really want to enter each of them manually in your website, since it would take ages. Is it possible that I send you everything by pm instead ? I guess it would be faster for both of us
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

Kaiserklein wrote:@Alacavez Hi, I got a large amount of proofs (mostly screenshots) that people cheated. It's probably around 50 proofs, so I don't really want to enter each of them manually in your website, since it would take ages. Is it possible that I send you everything by pm instead ? I guess it would be faster for both of us

Sure pm me with it please
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ok great I'll do this soon
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

Post by edeholland »

Going to lock this thread if I see anymore accusations or people trying to defend themselves. Send a PM to @Alacavez with all the details, I am sure he can help you out.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Ok I still try to defend myself. I am not a cheater. Now you can finally lock this useless and stupid thread.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

I hope now you people see why there are no cheating accusations allowed.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01

Post by edeholland »

Too bad, could have had a good discussion about what is regarded as proof and what isn't.

I want to make clear to everybody that this list has nothing to do with ESOC and may not always be correct. Everybody who wants to accuse somebody or wants to be taken off that list can send a PM to the host @Alacavez .