ESO cheater list

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Re: ESO cheater list

Post by lemmings121 »

I tried to report some guy who might of might not be this one who you might or might not see in this link off the site
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 705&page=7
but it didnt work on the site. Elo link is not enough for proof of drop?

i'm totally not pointing fingers please dont delete this post. :flowers:
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

lemmings121 wrote:I tried to report some guy who might of might not be this one who you might or might not see in this link off the site
http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... 705&page=7
but it didnt work on the site. Elo link is not enough for proof of drop?

i'm totally not pointing fingers please dont delete this post. :flowers:

Are you sure that you have added the link in "Additional link: " textbox ? If it's the case it's strange and I'll look at it :)
Sweden deadrising78
Skirmisher
ESO: deadrising78

Post by deadrising78 »

How do we know for sure marco and lucail cheated? Seems way too dumb to spawn bison on a non bison map in a 3v3 :P Better proof should be required imo
Both of them are hated by a lot of people and somebody else could have spawned the bison for them
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

deadrising78 wrote:How do we know for sure marco and lucail cheated? Seems way too dumb to spawn bison on a non bison map in a 3v3 :P Better proof should be required imo
Both of them are hated by a lot of people and somebody else could have spawned the bison for them

You can only spawn hunts in your HC rally point with the command that they used.
Sweden deadrising78
Skirmisher
ESO: deadrising78

Post by deadrising78 »

Alacavez wrote:
deadrising78 wrote:How do we know for sure marco and lucail cheated? Seems way too dumb to spawn bison on a non bison map in a 3v3 :P Better proof should be required imo

You can only spawn hunts in your HC rally point with the command that they used.

Still spawning bison on a non bison map in a recorded 3v3 just seems too stupid but idk
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Post by roiarthurbis »

deadrising78 wrote:
Alacavez wrote:

Still spawning bison on a non bison map in a recorded 3v3 just seems too stupid but idk

Yea i was actually in both games and tbh I don't think it was them. It's probably the most obvious thing you can do with it. It was just weird that it happened twice, but i think it was someone with an alt. But that's just me. I don't want to sound like an idiot, but i can't get past the captcha. Is it asking for addition idk.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Alacavez wrote:

You can spawn units (everything) wherever you want.
You should also accept only recorded games, anything else can be easily manipulated to create false evidence.
And you should only accept recoded games from rated matches, custom maps can be changed to create units for a specific player.
There is no way to prove map hacking (external program) and you can easily create false evidence of drop/oos (I do not even know why this is on the list tbh)
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

deadrising78 wrote:
Alacavez wrote:

How is that relevant? Too stupid? Aren't all hacks fundamentally stupid? :hehe:

@Alacavez , I can't download the recs you uploaded there. :hmm:
edit: sorry, nvm, just ME things :uglylol:
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

My name doesn't fit well in that list since I am a fair player. I want to clarify this once for all because I got accused since 1 month at least, and can't ignore this anymore. I am not a cheater. You can simply verify my elo guys, check it and you won't ever notice about a game where I spawned shit. Check all the statistics (you probably got free time enough to do that). True, there's a rec as proof some bisons suddenly appeared in my base, and can't deny I was surprised about that too. I am on a position where it's more easy to believe I cheated, than believe I wasn't spawning food, but if you know me you would believe me I am sure. I am very disappointed there's my name in that list, after all my efforts in improving as player and finally getting a decent rank. I would be glad if you remove it, how am I supposed to show you I am fair? Check my elo guys... I never have cheated... Talk with all people in those games.. They would've kicked me for sure if I was cheating. This is too sad. Maybe it's not worth even trying to improve my behavior for a community who hates me. You can call me noob, fake rank, but cheater... =(
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

And as bucket pointed out, it's not true you can spawn food in your rally point only, one of them spawned this in my base. I wouldn't cheat, especially in a recorded game. That's all for me, I tried to defend myself, let's see if you keep accusing me or believe me now. I hope you'll remove my name from the list.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

After watching Marcos rec its quite clear he did cheat, I mean bisons on deccan spawned under TC , lets not argue about that, you did cheat, however having cheaters in the past on this link, is pre bad, because then you might aswell have diarouga/blackstarOP who actually spread these hacks, which IMO is worse than hacking, and drewvell/kynesie for OOS :)
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

sirmusket wrote:After watching Marcos rec its quite clear he did cheat, I mean bisons on deccan spawned under TC , lets not argue about that, you did cheat, however having cheaters in the past on this link, is pre bad, because then you might aswell have diarouga/blackstarOP who actually spread these hacks, which IMO is worse than hacking, and drewvell/kynesie for OOS :)
You say this because you hate me. Just because I refused to play a game with you. We were friends before and you helped me with Obs, why are you behaving like this with me? You cheated for sure but I don't think you are still cheating. Imo you are a fair player nowadays, you are judging me from a rec. Check my elo... I am fair..=(
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
sirmusket wrote:After watching Marcos rec its quite clear he did cheat, I mean bisons on deccan spawned under TC , lets not argue about that, you did cheat, however having cheaters in the past on this link, is pre bad, because then you might aswell have diarouga/blackstarOP who actually spread these hacks, which IMO is worse than hacking, and drewvell/kynesie for OOS :)
You say this because you hate me. Just because I refused to play a game with you. We were friends before and you helped me with Obs, why are you behaving like this with me? You cheated for sure but I don't think you are still cheating. Imo you are a fair player nowadays, you are judging me from a rec. Check my elo... I am fair..=(

Number 1, I don;t hate anyone, and up until now I knew you were a fair player, you can't see on elo spawned bison/deer so thats irrelevant, i seriously doubt that it suddenly appeared, however, I definitely believe Marco1698 name shouldn't be in this cheater list, you are seriously comparing a 1 time incident to __kali and moesbar, please don't, in fact, let me put my opinion out there, this thread shud be fucking locked, and people can just PM this dude, this cheater list shouldn't even exist, its a waste of time but.. ok.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

sirmusket wrote:
DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:

Number 1, I don;t hate anyone, and up until now I knew you were a fair player, you can't see on elo spawned bison/deer so thats irrelevant, i seriously doubt that it suddenly appeared, however, I definitely believe Marco1698 name shouldn't be in this cheater list, you are seriously comparing a 1 time incident to __kali and moesbar, please don't, in fact, let me put my opinion out there, this thread shud be fucking locked, and people can just PM this dude, this cheater list shouldn't even exist, its a waste of time but.. ok.
I knew you would believe eventually. Thank you.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

cheater list is gud
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

KINGofOsmane wrote:cheater list is gud

It's really not, what has it brought apart from this SHIT thread, and insults/accusations
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

sirmusket wrote:

It's really not, what has it brought apart from this SHIT thread, and insults/accusations

as we can see there are people on the list you wouldnt expect to be there
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

martinspjuth wrote:I like the idea of the list, but i'm concerned about what quality of proof that is needed to be enough. Is for example the current "proof" of [.....] drop cheating really enough to be submitted to a cheater list? I mean most players have lost connection by accident some time (especially in treaty) and even though it is suspisious when it happens when it is clear the player has lost, those untimely drops do happen. Even if those untimely drops might be caused willingly by a player some times, you can't know when it is made and when it is an accident. You need it to happen more than one game (and have proof of it) to be able to draw the conclusion that it is cheating without having reasonable doubt.

Another question is if one video of a cheat code unit being used in an online game really is enough to be put on the list, when the video doesn't even show if the game was rated or not. Could have been the "allow cheats" boxed that was checked in. Sure this may seem unlikely, but where do you draw the line of what is enough proof? Personally i rather see a few cheaters running lose than some innocent player being accused.

Another question is how hard/easy would it not be to make a fake video of someone spawning units or using a monstertruck? Unfortunally there do exist people who might do such things just because they are angry at someone/the community.

couldn't agree with you more.
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Post by roiarthurbis »

_NiceKING_ wrote:
martinspjuth wrote:I like the idea of the list, but i'm concerned about what quality of proof that is needed to be enough. Is for example the current "proof" of [.....] drop cheating really enough to be submitted to a cheater list? I mean most players have lost connection by accident some time (especially in treaty) and even though it is suspisious when it happens when it is clear the player has lost, those untimely drops do happen. Even if those untimely drops might be caused willingly by a player some times, you can't know when it is made and when it is an accident. You need it to happen more than one game (and have proof of it) to be able to draw the conclusion that it is cheating without having reasonable doubt.

Another question is if one video of a cheat code unit being used in an online game really is enough to be put on the list, when the video doesn't even show if the game was rated or not. Could have been the "allow cheats" boxed that was checked in. Sure this may seem unlikely, but where do you draw the line of what is enough proof? Personally i rather see a few cheaters running lose than some innocent player being accused.

Another question is how hard/easy would it not be to make a fake video of someone spawning units or using a monstertruck? Unfortunally there do exist people who might do such things just because they are angry at someone/the community.

couldn't agree with you more.

You can just verify it by checking their unit list in age comm. shows every unit they made in every game.
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

This is a good example as to why we don't want witchhunts and accusations on this site. I hope the host of the site can clarify what exactly is proof and what isn't. Like in a 3v3, it's very hard to determine who actually spawned a unit.

If your name is in the list and you want it out, you can send the owner a PM. If you want somebody on the list who isn't there, you can send the owner a PM.
Greece BrookG
Retired Contributor
ESO: BrookG

Post by BrookG »

edeholland wrote:This is a good example as to why we don't want witchhunts and accusations on this site. I hope the host of the site can clarify what exactly is proof and what isn't. Like in a 3v3, it's very hard to determine who actually spawned a unit.

If your name is in the list and you want it out, you can send the owner a PM. If you want somebody on the list who isn't there, you can send the owner a PM.

Those examples in that site are well documented in my opinion. Some name of cheaters are indeed known to the community, others are not. Having cheated for just once, being part of this community can make you stigmatised and unless you show a proper, underline proper change of hearts and in actions too. For example, there was the vid of one laughing when he spawn the monster truck, well it's obvious that person doesn't want to enjoy the game as it is.
Correlation doesn't mean causation.
http://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

"mr.brookg go buy jeans and goto the club with somppuli" - Princeofkabul, July 2018
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

[REDACTED]

User was warned for this post
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

wow, you are so fucking sad.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

sirmusket wrote:

You are on the blacklist already..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:[redacted]

please mods dont remove this message, leave it here for everyone to see what a piece of trash breeze actually is. I want to him to post his proof, lmao.