ESO cheater list

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Re: ESO cheater list

Post by P i k i l i c »

@Alacavez Thanks, yes it works now
EDIT : issue when submitting, I don't understand, sorry, I checked 3 times
[spoiler]
2016-12-27 (2).png
[/spoiler]
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer
ESO: Kikematamitos

Post by Kikematamitos »

Why the fuck the frankd94 have this link below? Is not a mistake?
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It certainly is :hehe:
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

Kikematamitos wrote:Why the fuck the frankd94 have this link below? Is not a mistake?

Sorry, it's fixed.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

@giveuanxiety can you send me the pictures by pm please ?
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Alacavez wrote:@giveuanxiety can you send me the pictures by pm please ?

Write him a PM. He Will reply for sure
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

Post by roiarthurbis »

Could niceking give you the cheater list he has? Also i could give you a list of cheaters just by looking at their units made. Is there a easy way to contact you like Skype?
Sweden deadrising78
Skirmisher
ESO: deadrising78

Post by deadrising78 »

hjortronet and honeysosa is the same link! but great job, really needed this
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

roiarthurbis wrote:Could niceking give you the cheater list he has? Also i could give you a list of cheaters just by looking at their units made. Is there a easy way to contact you like Skype?

Sure if you got some screenshots that would be nice You can use the submit tool or send me a pm here if you got too much.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:nice idea. I believe there is a similar tool already, so it would be good to combine it. Someone made a list and a program of it to quickly check whether someone in your room is on that bad list. Ask @queenofdestiny , @queen1988 about this (idk which of the 2, its the TR player)

Yeah i gave the Cheater to XaKoPs but he stops whit the ESO Assistand :cry:
And now i have no clue anymore who cheat but i know most of the TR cheater but it happens..
most cheater have a lot of acc so who care let them cheat u can´t do smth against them...
shit juice :hmm:
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

queenofdestiny wrote:
Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:nice idea. I believe there is a similar tool already, so it would be good to combine it. Someone made a list and a program of it to quickly check whether someone in your room is on that bad list. Ask @queenofdestiny , @queen1988 about this (idk which of the 2, its the TR player)

Never stop to fight

And now i have no clue anymore who cheat but i know most of the TR cheater but it happens..
most cheater have a lot of acc so who care let them cheat u can´t do smth against them...
United States of America Ikilled4penguins
Skirmisher
ESO: Ikill4penguins

Post by Ikilled4penguins »

Sir_musket does not cheat
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Ikilled4penguins wrote:[redacted]

seriously..
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Pls no accusations here on the forum. Just go to his website and upload ur proof.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

One thing you have to consider with this tool is people who cheated in the past but claim to be 'clean' now. Do you still put them on this site, haunting their gaming experience, or do you let them pass? How long does a player have to be 'clean' for you to let them pass?

Since cheater accusations aren't allowed I can't post names, but a certain member who also posted in this thread used to cheat often and now claims to be clean. I don't think it's fair to put him on a list now.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

rsy wrote:

Pls no accusations here on the forum. Just go to his website and upload ur proof.

I dont even cheat...
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

sure leave my name, and '[redacted]' all else :)
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Sir_musket admitted he cheated before and also promised never to cheat again. What you are going to do with that is up to you. What you are not going to do, is accuse him of cheating here. You can submit a recording with the tool.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger

Post by sirmusket »

edeholland wrote:Sir_musket admitted he cheated before and also promised never to cheat again. What you are going to do with that is up to you. What you are not going to do, is accuse him of cheating here. You can submit a recording with the tool.

are you going to remove my name, where, ikill4penguins comment..
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

sirmusket wrote:
edeholland wrote:Sir_musket admitted he cheated before and also promised never to cheat again. What you are going to do with that is up to you. What you are not going to do, is accuse him of cheating here. You can submit a recording with the tool.

are you going to remove my name, where, ikill4penguins comment..

Sure

I figured it doesn't really matter since you already admitted you have cheated in the past, but I'll do that.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:One thing you have to consider with this tool is people who cheated in the past but claim to be 'clean' now. Do you still put them on this site, haunting their gaming experience, or do you let them pass? How long does a player have to be 'clean' for you to let them pass?

Since cheater accusations aren't allowed I can't post names, but a certain member who also posted in this thread used to cheat often and now claims to be clean. I don't think it's fair to put him on a list now.

it's rather easy to prove that someone cheat,but it's harder to prove that you don't cheat. this website just lists all people who have cheated in the game. this website doesn't mean that people lose their judgement, they can still play with you if they consider that you ain't cheating ofc.

Please people, find your pictures, your recorded games, your video and submit what you get in the website. The community needs the community to have this tool, this list complete.
Earth Alacavez
Crossbow

Post by Alacavez »

queenofdestiny wrote:

If the list becomes big enough then you will be able to check quickly before the game starts who is cheating or not, it's better than nothing.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

@alacavez i'm telling to some friend about this cheaters list. This is a great idea. In the past i asked to do It bur my thread was blocking. This list is great
Sweden martinspjuth
Dragoon
ESO: martinspjuth

Post by martinspjuth »

I like the idea of the list, but i'm concerned about what quality of proof that is needed to be enough. Is for example the current "proof" of [.....] drop cheating really enough to be submitted to a cheater list? I mean most players have lost connection by accident some time (especially in treaty) and even though it is suspisious when it happens when it is clear the player has lost, those untimely drops do happen. Even if those untimely drops might be caused willingly by a player some times, you can't know when it is made and when it is an accident. You need it to happen more than one game (and have proof of it) to be able to draw the conclusion that it is cheating without having reasonable doubt.

Another question is if one video of a cheat code unit being used in an online game really is enough to be put on the list, when the video doesn't even show if the game was rated or not. Could have been the "allow cheats" boxed that was checked in. Sure this may seem unlikely, but where do you draw the line of what is enough proof? Personally i rather see a few cheaters running lose than some innocent player being accused.

Another question is how hard/easy would it not be to make a fake video of someone spawning units or using a monstertruck? Unfortunally there do exist people who might do such things just because they are angry at someone/the community.
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

The list will be more useful for lobby games. As it's impractical to friend everyone on the list so you can dodge them on Quick search