Insight Studios

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: Insight Studios

Post by zoom »

I was going to ask you about brand infringement. I guess this might resolve the situation. My only thought is that using ESOCTV should be considered. Consolidating the channels' content into one would be beneficial to the community – theoretically, at least.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted. - Lao Tzu
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

zoom wrote:I was going to ask you about brand infringement. I guess this might resolve the situation. My only thought is that using ESOCTV should be considered. Consolidating the channels' content into one would be beneficial to the community – theoretically, at least.

Yeah, H2O and I had a long discussion last night about that topic and some others. We'll figure out a good combination of what will be hosted and what will not on ESOCTV.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Mimsy for President wrote:He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted. - Lao Tzu
My man Lao Zoo – the arch jap! :chinese:
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

Some input from me -- I'd love it if the newsletter came in not only a text form (which I know some people would prefer) but also a talking-heads type of video from that I can just put on in the background and hear about what's going on in the community this week. Maybe that'd be too much to ask to compile a video weekly -- perhaps that could be a biweekly wrap-up. Such a format could mix in some of the coolest moments or whatever from major tournament games.
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by site »

I like that idea. I'll work with the media team and see what we can do!
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

musketeer925 wrote:Some input from me -- I'd love it if the newsletter came in not only a text form (which I know some people would prefer) but also a talking-heads type of video from that I can just put on in the background and hear about what's going on in the community this week. Maybe that'd be too much to ask to compile a video weekly -- perhaps that could be a biweekly wrap-up. Such a format could mix in some of the coolest moments or whatever from major tournament games.

So basically just a short podcast, part of which will just be two people reading part of the newsletter and maybe giving thoughts?

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

site wrote:I like that idea. I'll work with the media team and see what we can do!

Also, I think it might be better if newsletter is maybe biweekly or monthly. Unless you want more frequent but less content.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by site »

sdsanft wrote:
site wrote:I like that idea. I'll work with the media team and see what we can do!

Also, I think it might be better if newsletter is maybe biweekly or monthly. Unless you want more frequent but less content.

biweekly could be good.