ESO Cheater List (by Alacavez)

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

ESO Cheater List (by Alacavez)

Post by zoom »

Original post:
Alacavez wrote:Hello community :chinese: I have created a website for checking the cheaters in this game,you canfind it here:
http://eso-cheater-list.cf
So you submit the cheater in this list, and only if there is enough proofs I make the cheater appearing on the list with the proofs. You can ask me things or give me ideas if you got some.
I'm relauncing this thread because, because the discussion of Alacavez's feature is not only perfectly legitimate, but important to promote its development and level of reliability. In fact, the previous thread on the subject was condoned by Mad Mankl the Third himself, making its unfair and unfortunate closure a crime against humanklty – all the more grievous!

This thread is not about cheating accusations – nor is its predecessor, the closing of which is a blatant case of moderator misconduct, one which, in the name of Mankl, must not be repeated!

According to ESOC rules, cheating accusations are completely prohibited. Anyone making or discussing such accusations will be both off-topic and in violation of these rules. Consider yourself warned.

Please report any post in violation of the above immediately, using the exclamation mark at the top right of the post in question, in order for moderators Community Managers to hopefully do things right, this time around, and warn—first informally, then formally, might I suggest—anyone breaking them. Might I also suggest, by the way, that removing posts or parts of them is fine, while removing threads should be avoided at all costs unless the thread by definition is not in accordance with website rules.

I hope now you people see why there are complaints about ESOC moderating.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Re: ESO Cheater List (by Alacavez)

Post by zoom »

My first thought: consider increasing the number of instances required for inclusion on the list – especially for things such as drop-tricking, out-of-syncing and map-hacking.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

This is a bad site. Recorded games or ESO stats of 1v1 games are the ONLY types of proof which are feasible. Since this site accepts screenshots as proof for drop ticking (..), all credibility is gone for me personally.

Buckethead is still working on his own blacklist. I would advise everyone to wait for that and avoid this website.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Idk why its necessary to attack ryan. Id personally edit it out, it ruins an otherwise decent post.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:This is a bad site. Recorded games or ESO stats of 1v1 games are the ONLY types of proof which are feasible. Since this site accepts screenshots as proof for drop ticking (..), all credibility is gone for me personally.

Buckethead is still working on his own blacklist. I would advise everyone to wait for that and avoid this website.
That's fair. I can't comment on what I do not know enough of. What you object to is definitely a concern with this kind of thing. I wouldn't mind acknowledging drop-trickers, for instance, given enough proof, though.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:Idk why its necessary to attack ryan. Id personally edit it out, it ruins an otherwise decent post.
You know I've no decency. Apparently, you don't know it's a joke, though.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:
Jerom wrote:Idk why its necessary to attack ryan. Id personally edit it out, it ruins an otherwise decent post.
You know I've no decency. You don't know it's a joke, though, apparently.

I dont think ryan finds it funny anymore, so its just picking on him basically.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:
zoom wrote:
You know I've no decency. You don't know it's a joke, though, apparently.

I dont think ryan finds it funny anymore, so its just picking on him basically.
Pretty much. I'm sure he takes it less seriously than you, however.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:This is a bad site. Recorded games or ESO stats of 1v1 games are the ONLY types of proof which are feasible. Since this site accepts screenshots as proof for drop ticking (..), all credibility is gone for me personally.

I thought like you because it wasn't clear at the begining but finally I saw that some guidelines have been published 3 days ago where it shows it's kinda strict to be on the cheater list. Iirc for oos and drop it only accepts videos which is really strict imo
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

I swear i read mad mankl the turd though. Reading is hard i guess. Still unnecessary referemces.

Also +1 to bram
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Mankl the turd was definitely there.

@Rikikipu Marco and lucail were unrightfully accused because his teammate spawned bison for him. I can't take a site seriously if stuff like this happens. I hope the situation improves but I have little hope.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Jerom wrote:I swear i read mad mankl the turd though. Reading is hard i guess. Still unnecessary referemces.

Also +1 to bram
You did. I edited it to appease you. Even I am considerate, from time to time.

Everything is unnecessary – even Garja!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Mankl the turd was definitely there.

@Rikikipu Marco and lucail were unrightfully accused because his teammate spawned bison for him. I can't take a site seriously if stuff like this happens. I hope the situation improves but I have little hope.
Please do not discuss specific cheating accusations in any way. Remove names and I'll abstain from reporting you to yourself.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

It's fine tho at least for temporary use, because many of the names there are well known to be cheaters anyway.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

ovi12 wrote:

It's fine tho at least for temporary use, because many of the names there are well known to be cheaters anyway.
I fail to see how that supports your assertion. Actually, if that's all you've got then it fucking worries me.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

zoom wrote:
ovi12 wrote:

I fail to see how that supports your assertion. Actually, if that's all you've got then it fucking worries me.

My assertion is that not much harm, but on the contrary great benefit will come from using this list as it is. My supporting reason is that many people on the list have cheated on stream or are otherwise largely reported by the community to be cheaters. How does this not support the assertion?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

The droptrick thing was really not so good yeah, but other proofs are fine. Screenshot of the post game stats is ok as well imo, it's really not easy to fake, especially when you have like 3 screenshots of various graphs.
It's simple anyway. Mostly no one is going to cheat on a recorded game. And agecomm stats are useful, but they let you only spot cheat units. So basically, doing only this, you can blacklist only the guys who spawn monstertrucks, which is close to useless. What you can ask though if you don't like screenshot, is someone recording his screen while checking the post game stats of a cheater. Then you're mostly sure it's not fake, but it will also dissuade most people.

I don't want to start some kind of drama again with cheating accusations on this thread. But just out of curiosity, how do you know it was unrightfully ?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

I'm glad there is a place to see who chats.
Brazil Buckethead
Retired Contributor

Post by Buckethead »

Kaiserklein wrote:

The droptrick thing was really not so good yeah, but other proofs are fine. Screenshot of the post game stats is ok as well imo, it's really not easy to fake, especially when you have like 3 screenshots of various graphs.
It's simple anyway. Mostly no one is going to cheat on a recorded game. And agecomm stats are useful, but they let you only spot cheat units. So basically, doing only this, you can blacklist only the guys who spawn monstertrucks, which is close to useless. What you can ask though if you don't like screenshot, is someone recording his screen while checking the post game stats of a cheater. Then you're mostly sure it's not fake, but it will also dissuade most people.

The postgame stats is the easiest thing to fake and there are so many ways to do it, with windows paint or even without image editor.
If you record all games you will scare away and if they cheat in a recorded game you have a solid proof.
You can also fake a video in about 20 minutes. The only way is more reliable is twitch stream imo although still have a chance to be fake
Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:@Rikikipu Marco and lucail were unrightfully accused because his teammate spawned bison for him. I can't take a site seriously if stuff like this happens. I hope the situation improves but I have little hope.

I don't want to start some kind of drama again with cheating accusations on this thread. But just out of curiosity, how do you know it was unrightfully ?

Do not have their names on the unit, you cant prove that, anyone that game may have done this.
I can easily do this with you, maybe it is the only way you can believe that without solid evidence anyone can become a cheater.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

That is why multiple-source corroboration is valuable.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Kaiserklein wrote:

If you don't want to start some kind of drama again, then why do you even ask? :)

My thanksgiving goes to buckethead who understood it wasn't me spawning that. Hard to believe considering a rec, but thanks to him if I am out of there.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Probably because he's curious. Buckethead is indeed amaizink. Now let's leave accusations behind entirely, and focus on the feature and how it can be improved.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:If you don't want to start some kind of drama again, then why do you even ask? :)

Because as much as we can't be sure you did it, we also can't be sure you didn't. I was just curious about how he knew it was unrightfully. But as I said I didn't want to start accusations/drama again
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I don't want to start some kind of drama again with cheating accusations on this thread. But just out of curiosity, how do you know it was unrightfully ?
If you don't want to start some kind of drama again, then why do you even ask? :)

Because, logically, one just cannot deny you were technically able to do this or were involved in it.
Oh, so basically just what Kaiser himself said above ^_^

I found it indeed a bit rough to include Marco and Luca in there, despite having fell for that myself, for which I'd like to hereby apologise — although I didn't express it anywhere publicly, I considered them to be cheaters rightfully from the very beginning of the case, which is not necessarily that clear now that more possibilities have been brought up.

Nonetheless, with wiser credibility measurements, I do think this site has a potential. For that, though, I'd consider contacting our staff rather necessary — due to spotted inexperience of the aforementioned Alacavez — to work together on that.

That said, I'd still wait for Buckethead to come with his initiative, as — at least for now — it appears to be better equipped and prepared.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Hai. The following worries me:

viewtopic.php?p=205905#p205894

Is it possible that this user was added to the list based on units "trained" in custom games?