Questions from a Newbie (esoc/Leaders/hacker)

Here you can post about your scenario's, mods, custom maps and YouTube channels!
Germany Michael_könig
Crossbow
ESO: Michael_könig

Questions from a Newbie (esoc/Leaders/hacker)

Post by Michael_könig »

Hi everybody i have some questions
My first Question is i downloaded the Esoc version of the game and when i go online i dont know which games are Compatible with my, because if i play on the normal mode there stands crc difference and so i know that this games are on the esoc patch but if I AM ON the ESOC patch all games look the same with
#ep in front of them. So is there a way i can find Esoc Patch friendly Games on the Esoc Patch without trying to join every game xd

My second Question
Is there kind of a Leader on Esoc Communtity or a boss like i always thaught it is interjection because he is the most subscribed on Youtube bit then there are 2 Esoc Twitch streams and who is the admin of those streams. where can i find all the casters and admins ;D :roll:

And is there a thread where i can find all the hackers by their name because i had last game a hacker in game hs name was like crickitycrabs and now i asked my self are there more hackers and because the community is so little do we know all hackers

ty for awnsers and sorry for my bad english
ps: nice work you gyus are doing here all of you :) :smile: :smile:
Image <--- me with my idol The ONE and ONLY
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: Questions from a Newbie (esoc/Leaders/hacker)

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

1) It is a not equals to sign, which essentially means the same as a CRC Mismatch, when there are compatible games shown, there will be no != EP shown. If you join the ESO-C Discord ( https://discord.gg/erBNB2m ) and ask for a game, it's more than likely you will get one there :)

2) Ryan is the dictator here, but there are multiple teams which handle the day-to-day running of ESO-C.
Please see memberlist.php?mode=team for more information.

[EDIT] For streams and casting specifically you will either have to pm someone on the media team or look around the Insight Studios discord ( https://discord.gg/QruMDGs ).

3) At ESO-C we can't say the name of any cheaters. This is a very controversial move, and we should probably have a list of known cheaters with sufficient proof. There is a website somewhere that has done this, and it should be kept up-to-date. I can't link it however.

Thank you for joining ESO-C :)
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
United States of America lesllamas
Lancer

Post by lesllamas »

Interjection is indeed our SUPREME LEADER.
Germany Michael_könig
Crossbow

Post by Michael_könig »

@JakeyBoyTH
ty for the help mate :)
but at this member list i cant find interjection :D ?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Michael_könig wrote:@JakeyBoyTH
ty for the help mate :)
but at this member list i cant find interjection :D ?

Welcome to ESOC!

Interjection occasionally helps MCJim with the ESOCTV youtube but he is mainly working on his own channel and the AoE3 Streams Channel. The "admins" at this site are basically the team leaders + business team.

We have a discord which you can use to schedule games on the ESOC Patch. Check the sidebar.

ESOC doesn't maintain a public list of hackers as of now, because that would quickly turn into a lot of flaming and negativity. Instead we recommend you play on the patch (which has anti-cheat) and to not play with known cheaters.
United States of America site
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: site

Post by site »

Howdy, Michael! Glad to see a fresh face on the forums. The second ESOC stream you may have noticed, ESOCsite, is mine. Though it was very confusing at first due to me being uncreative after my first choice was taken, it is now a relevant name.

I use that channel in conjunction with my Insight Studios Discord where all sorts of community members come together to produce content. If you're interested in casting games, designing graphics, editing videos, or writing newsletter articles, just join the Discord link in my signature and give us a shout. :)
Germany Michael_könig
Crossbow

Post by Michael_könig »

ah ok ty :)
Tonga sdsanft
Howdah
ESO: sdsanft

Post by sdsanft »

Michael_könig wrote:ah ok ty :)

Feel free to also introduce yourself in the introductions thread (somebody link?) so you can meet more people. This community is relatively small but once you find some friends it's vdery fun to be part of. I would also recommend checking out the ESOC and Insight discords.

Site: Be there or be square
Jakey: I'm square because I'm not around