diarouga vs. Mr_Bramboy

France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Re: diarouga vs. Mr_Bramboy

Post by diarougaforever »

deleted_user wrote:That's funny you could have shown you've matured since '15 but you instead chose to not show that.

Yeah very funny.
Soldier, riki and jerom shitpost my schedule my topic. Did I do the same thing? No.
It's a scheduling thread as far as I know, and it's not the place to post this kind of shit (idk if there's a place for that on this forum, probably for the ESOC sucker but guys like the basement got banned for less than that).

It's easy anyway, you banned all the guys who make jokes on ESOC people, Mimsy, bpds, me, the basement (well they don't even make jokes xD), so all the trash ESOC people can annoy others and when they say something it's 10v1.

@Rikikipu @momuuu @SoldieR Instead of shitposting just play the game and try to improve, maybe one day you'll stop being so trash and get half of my game knowledge.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Why is the topic of skill so frequently the focal point of your posts? It's such a non-insult. If anything it reflects poorly on yourself for investing so much into such a worthless metric.

I'm sorry but you've essentially listed the few individuals who have broken site rules more than anyone, the same site rules that apply to everyone. The removal of toxic individuals is not a concentrated nor biased endeavor but the product of the enforcement of appropriate rules. Staff members are not immune to warnings and bans themselves and warnings and bans have been issued before.

Let's face it, bpds is only known for his general toxicity.

I really see no shitposting from Jerom nor Bramboy nor Riki. This is an inherently amusing situation given you and Bramboy's mutual feelings towards each other but there's no reason to not have light hearted fun with it. I think a great many people would agree your scheduling topic with Acer to be extremely entertaining from the standpoint of laughing with you about its general absurdity rather than laughing at you.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

Yes of course. It's the same every time anyway, the ESOC suckers annoy me and cry when I tell them how trash they are.

I don't want to waste my holydays with assholes like that. I'm out
Attachments
Fuck.png
Message me if you want to join the council team.
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

Thank god riki's post got deleted. (nvm it hasn't been deleted tho it should be) I probably shouldn't have posted this scheduling thread at the fist place :?
Those tables are piled up nicely tho gj.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

REKT
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

GG
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

Post by WickedCossack »

For realz though don't hate that plus de jors jersey, it's pretty dope.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

That's the first thing I said too. I would wear that sweater always. Dope style, rouga.
No Flag thakronickid420
Crossbow

Post by thakronickid420 »

i like how the supposed esoc administrators turn to personal insult and ridicule when antagonized. sets a very good example
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Why are you guys trying to provoke reactions from diarouga? You know he is gonna act like this and yet you post your offtopic, annoying to him comments here. What's your goal, really, to make him attack you and play the victims? And I'm not justifying his response, but come on, this is not needed to happen. Mods should delete all offtopic posts imo
No Flag thakronickid420
Crossbow

tedere12 wrote:Why are you guys trying to provoke reactions from diarouga? You know he is gonna act like this and yet you post your offtopic, annoying to him comments here. What's your goal, really, to make him attack you and play the victims? And I'm not justifying his response, but come on, this is not needed to happen. Mods should delete all offtopic posts imo

exactly
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

thakronickid420 wrote:i like how the supposed esoc administrators turn to personal insult and ridicule when antagonized. sets a very good example

This. Personal attacks and bullying using photos are crossing the line by miles. This is unacceptable and I've told Riki this in the staff chats.

Riki and diarouga have a lot of history but let's all please forget all past vitriol. There's no point in continuing to fight over a video game.

@diarougaforever We can still play. Tomorrow before 14 GMT works.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

exactly, stop provoking. See page 1 and watch how he was ignoring all the drama unless Riki has to scoop in, in a scheduling thread just to provoke.
And diarouga, stop acting like skill in this game means much, and bringing that topic every time. Everyone has priorities in life, not everyone's aim is to be colonel+ here.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

Sorry guys. It seems that everything started because of me, when I obviously provoked diarouga by commentating a post from a random user. (see image).
viewtopic.php?f=332&t=11611#p245029

I apologize if it was too much, I didn't think so when I posted it.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
No Flag thakronickid420
Crossbow

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
thakronickid420 wrote:i like how the supposed esoc administrators turn to personal insult and ridicule when antagonized. sets a very good example

This. Personal attacks and bullying using photos are crossing the line by miles. This is unacceptable and I've told Riki this in the staff chats.

Riki and diarouga have a lot of history but let's all please forget all past vitriol. There's no point in continuing to fight over a video game.

thank you well said, and yes would love to see the series still
Germany IamSherlocked
Crossbow

Post by IamSherlocked »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:

I think posting personal information, of any kind, about a member as a response to some childish comments, is the most inappropriate and, to be quite frank, the most despicable way to deal with comments like diarougas. But not only he posted personal information about a member, it was even a picture of him which had the entire purpose to mock him because his appearance in this picture was apparently "funny". So Im not sure if "talking to him in the staff chat" is really enough to deal with this.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

i wanted to cast this :cry: :cry: :cry:
shit juice :hmm:
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

I didn't post any personal information.
I just linked a post that he did 1 month ago on AOE3 hub where he used this picture to answer to esoc : http://armagcommunity.blogspot.fr/2017/ ... ec-la.html
I'm out of this topic though, I don't want to pollute it more, and I still hope dia will play his games.
If you want to talk about what i did wrong on a special topic, i'm fine
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Tbh diarouga should just be banned again... I mean it's like what, 1 week that he's unbanned, and he's already insulting someone from the staff. For those who don't know "pute" = "whore" in french and he called him "rikikipute"... It's insane to not be able to behave at such a point, I mean I myself am pretty good at doing that but this is way over my level
Btw that pic of him he posted is just another reason to get banned, it gives eyes cancer
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

I thought I had a great day today, but diarouga put a nice topping on it. Thanks!
r]
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Tbh diarouga should just be banned again... I mean it's like what, 1 week that he's unbanned, and he's already insulting someone from the staff. For those who don't know "pute" = "whore" in french and he called him "rikikipute"... It's insane to not be able to behave at such a point, I mean I myself am pretty good at doing that but this is way over my level
Btw that pic of him he posted is just another reason to get banned, it gives eyes cancer
you should 1v1 diarouga irl, you are both in Paris right
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hell no he's gonna challenge me to solving some equations then
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

i like this thread so far.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Kaiserklein wrote:Hell no he's gonna challenge me to solving some equations then

Thats when you say "fuck that" and beat that ass
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

Oh dear God why this thread.

I'm just going to close it for the time being, so that we put a temporary stop to the drama. Bramboy and rouga should be able to schedule via PM or this thread can be re-opened a little later. As of right now I'm closing it temporarily so that we at least tone it down a little.