Umeu vs. Rikikipu

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Umeu vs. Rikikipu

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, July 23rd.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Arkansas
2) ESOC Cascade Range
3) ESOC Florida
4) ESOC High Plains
5) ESOC Manchac
6) ESOC Klondike
7) ESOC Tassili

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during RO32. Veto one map per player before Thursday! More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

Umeu, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@deleted_user
@Rikikipu
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Umeu vs. Rikikipu

Post by deleted_user0 »

I veto tassili
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

I veto arkansas
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rikikipu wrote:I veto arkansas

I can play today!
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

Today i'm a bit busy but what if we play tomorrow night (not sure i'm free) or sunday ?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Can't play tomorrow or sunday. I leave for a training course on saturday, so I won't be back until friday next week then. Probably will have to play next weekend then. I'll let you know about the time when I know more.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rikikipu wrote:Today i'm a bit busy but what if we play tomorrow night (not sure i'm free) or sunday ?

Can you play today?
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

Hey Umeu,
Yes I'm free today, whatever hour in the european afternoon is ok for me. What about you ?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Will you guys stream it?
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rikikipu wrote:Hey Umeu,
Yes I'm free today, whatever hour in the european afternoon is ok for me. What about you ?

Ok lets play in 2 hours then, or it will be too late for me
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

ok i hope i'll be here on time, don't waste your time waiting me too much if i'm not here. We can also split the serie, i don't mind. Sorry for being not really accurite about my hours.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

hey i'm there, sorry i'm a bit late.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

its a bit too late now for me to start a series. lets play on saturday or sunday then
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

if you play today chances are it will get casted by no one so please specify a time
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I think I'm just going to forfeit. Even if we manage to play this series, I don't think I will have time to finish the tournament. Either the next series or the one after I just won't have any time which I can devote with certainty to this. And my timezone isn't optimal atm. I will either have to play very early or very late, which is just very inconvenient.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

umeu wrote:I think I'm just going to forfeit. Even if we manage to play this series, I don't think I will have time to finish the tournament. Either the next series or the one after I just won't have any time which I can devote with certainty to this. And my timezone isn't optimal atm. I will either have to play very early or very late, which is just very inconvenient.

why did u sign up then u ding dong :hmm:

(i understand tho i will note down)
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
umeu wrote:I think I'm just going to forfeit. Even if we manage to play this series, I don't think I will have time to finish the tournament. Either the next series or the one after I just won't have any time which I can devote with certainty to this. And my timezone isn't optimal atm. I will either have to play very early or very late, which is just very inconvenient.

why did u sign up then u ding dong :hmm:

(i understand tho i will note down)

When I signed up I already said that I might not be able to play. I can't play anymore because A) this has been delayed, so for me to commit now will probably just mean I can't finish it. And if there is even another delay (quite likely with holidays etc) it will just get worse. And B) When I signed up I couldn't have foreseen how busy I would be in August.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

@deleted_user if you can not play the serie against me, i'm fine for forfeiting and let you pass, since i haven't trained for the tourney and it's more valuable for the community to see you than me in advanced rounds. However yes, i got to be sure that you won't forfeit next round for time scheduling otherwise it's gonna be useless that i forfeit now. It's up to you. If you still want or can play today afternoon (gmt time) or tomorrow afternoon i'll probably be free.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Rikikipu wrote:@deleted_user if you can not play the serie against me, i'm fine for forfeiting and let you pass, since i haven't trained for the tourney and it's more valuable for the community to see you than me in advanced rounds. However yes, i got to be sure that you won't forfeit next round for time scheduling otherwise it's gonna be useless that i forfeit now. It's up to you. If you still want or can play today afternoon (gmt time) or tomorrow afternoon i'll probably be free.

@Rikikipu, I can play my series vs you. I probably have some time to play tomorrow evening, or otherwise monday evening. But I don't have any time anymore after that, to play in the weekend or probably even during the weekday, as I will start my job fulltime next week (before I thought I wouldnt start fulltime until september).
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Rikikipu wrote:@deleted_user if you can not play the serie against me, i'm fine for forfeiting and let you pass, since i haven't trained for the tourney and it's more valuable for the community to see you than me in advanced rounds. However yes, i got to be sure that you won't forfeit next round for time scheduling otherwise it's gonna be useless that i forfeit now. It's up to you. If you still want or can play today afternoon (gmt time) or tomorrow afternoon i'll probably be free.

You should probably say that in pms we dont want drama
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:

You should probably say that in pms we dont want drama

Doesn't seem dramatic to me.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

I dont think it's dramatic at all but it has the potential. I don't want anybody to think there could be any bias (The very nature of an ESOC staff member promoting Umeu to the next round because the public want to see him). I don't have a problem with Umeu or Riki forfeiting but I'd prefer this just simply be kept in pms. I don't have a problem with the reasoning at all but other people might get the wrong idea.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

@nubeu > all
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor

Post by Rikikipu »

Kickass_OP wrote:@nubeu > all

LOL
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

As @Rikikipu has forfeited, @deleted_user has been granted the admin win in this series.