KingRichardIIII vs. SomppuKunkku

Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

KingRichardIIII vs. SomppuKunkku

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, July 30th.

Map Pool:
1) ESOC Adirondacks
2) ESOC Baja California
3) ESOC Manchac
4) ESOC Iowa
5) ESOC Colorado
6) ESOC Hudson Bay
7) ESOC Herald Island

Please note: The veto rule is in effect during RO16. Veto one map per player before Thursday! More information can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=237&t=10160#p219495

SomppuKunkku, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@richard
@deleted_user2
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: KingRichardIIII vs. SomppuKunkku

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:KingRichardIIII, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

I somehow doubt this is possible as Somppu's current ELO is 100 ELO higher than Richard's max ELO. This was determined automatically so I will look into why this happened. I corrected the original post.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I ban colorado
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:KingRichardIIII, the player with the highest 1v1 ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

I somehow doubt this is possible as Somppu's current ELO is 100 ELO higher than Richard's max ELO. This was determined automatically so I will look into why this happened. I corrected the original post.

Since this keeps happening. Can we not just base this of of the players position in the bracket? The bracket position is based on ELO. So just check which player has the better bracket seed (obviously Somppu here) and choose first veto accordingly.
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

aligator92 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:

Since this keeps happening. Can we not just base this of of the players position in the bracket? The bracket position is based on ELO. So just check which player has the better bracket seed (obviously Somppu here) and choose first veto accordingly.

Either way it's just comparing two numbers, something must be going awry in the tool when doing this comparison.

Edit: Fixed. The tool was always assuming the first player has higher ELO, so it had about a 50% chance of success.
momuuu wrote: ↑theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

I veto Baja California. I will be online on wednesday 20Gmt.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

richard wrote:I veto Baja California. I will be online on wednesday 20Gmt.

see you that time