Kaiserklein vs diarouga

Norway aqwer
Dragoon

Re: Kaiserklein vs diarouga

Post by aqwer »

Plz go with it. already waiting for this mu..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well we could wait for that week end in 10 days, or we can do it tomorrow. Idk
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Do tomorrow. You are already one week past the deadline. If you could schedule a GMT time in the evening that'd be great!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:Do tomorrow. You are already one week past the deadline. If you could schedule a GMT time in the evening that'd be great!

Yeah well my whole tourney has been delayed by people who can't schedule, I was always waiting to know who my opponent is. Kinda sucks that I'm forced to play on such a short notice, without having been able to actually train a bit, because of that. I will see what I can do.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:Do tomorrow. You are already one week past the deadline. If you could schedule a GMT time in the evening that'd be great!

Yeah well my whole tourney has been delayed by people who can't schedule, I was always waiting to know who my opponent is. Kinda sucks that I'm forced to play on such a short notice, without having been able to actually train a bit, because of that. I will see what I can do.

Lol, like you couldn't know if it was going to be diarouga or some random chinese guy?
just go 11. it's only aoe3 tournament, we are not talking about 100 000 dollars.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Kaiserklein wrote:

You've been training for years, I believe in you!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I knew it would be diarouga, but I like to know when I'm gonna play, then I can practice. I basically didn't play any twc match ups the past week. I don't see why I would be told to play from a day to the next, when I've been literally waiting the full tourney for my opponent.

Edit: actually it's simple, I won't play tomorrow.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Kaiserklein wrote:I knew it would be diarouga, but I like to know when I'm gonna play, then I can practice. I basically didn't play any twc match ups the past week. I don't see why I would be told to play from a day to the next, when I've been literally waiting the full tourney for my opponent.

People usually practice in advance. It's not really anyones fault but yours when you practice. A good rule of thumb is that you aim to play before the due date so it would make sense to practice prior to that since you know you will be playing before. Its not rocket science here :!: :ugeek: .
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I don't really care about what people usually do or what is a good rule of thumb. I don't want to play at an inconvenient time, and I won't do it. I literally have a record of flawless scheduling for my tourney matches, so I'm not gonna let people force me into playing at a time I dislike, because other people were careless earlier in the tournament.

Can people who have nothing to do with the scheduling actually stop posting here btw.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

[mention]8197[/mention] by the way jakey, it would be nice if you could not smurf the forums where you are a staff member... Especially not to come bring your grain of salt like this, in a topic that is none of your business. Or maybe it's actually your business since you're in the media team, but then use your real account if you have something to say? One more time, you prove yourself to be as professional as my left nut.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

wowowowow, accusations of forum smurfs! Now this is getting juicy! I'd expect nothing less from a rouga/kaiser scheduling thread.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

deleted_user wrote:wowowowow, accusations of forum smurfs! Now this is getting juicy! I'd expect nothing less from a rouga/kaiser scheduling thread.

HYPE :uglylol:
Kaiserklein wrote:I knew it would be diarouga, but I like to know when I'm gonna play, then I can practice. I basically didn't play any twc match ups the past week. I don't see why I would be told to play from a day to the next, when I've been literally waiting the full tourney for my opponent.

Yes he can't

Sorry can't resist to post something
shit juice :hmm:
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

It's okay. You both have had excellent scheduling skills in the past. If you can't play right now, then you can't play. :flowers:

I personally would rather wait a bit longer so that we can have an awesome stream than to try to play on sketchy internet and/or lack of time. I apologize if my previous post came across in a negative way. That wasn't my intention. I was just seeking clarification so that we could schedule casters. I also wanted to write a news post highlighting it since it's a pretty tough matchup that I'm sure a lot of people would like to watch.

In any case, please do let us know when you are both available. Thank you. :smile:
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Kaiserklein wrote:I don't really care about what people usually do or what is a good rule of thumb. I don't want to play at an inconvenient time, and I won't do it. I literally have a record of flawless scheduling for my tourney matches, so I'm not gonna let people force me into playing at a time I dislike, because other people were careless earlier in the tournament.

Can people who have nothing to do with the scheduling actually stop posting here btw.

So because other people are careless it means you can be too? This tournament has a deadline whether i'm smurfing or not, whether you care or not, whether i'm staff or not. For a "professional" player you sure are a bit dense. If you have such a careless attitude towards this tournament then why even bother playing if you don't practice and you don't care. It's pretty much a giant "fuck you" towards all the ESOC staff who put a lot of work and effort into these things and you can't even take the time to play given a very extended deadline. It's like 2 hours ffs.

For the record yes, it's me and yes this is a new account. My old account was deleted when I left the staff. It's very obvious that it's me, this is a small community. I probably will get a ban after I post this. Does it make my opinion any less valid? No.

Honestly stop pretending like you are a big gift from god himself towards the aoe3 community. You aren't the best at scheduling at all and you exaggerate so much stuff. Your ego is so high that you go after the staff for no apparent reason and you still expect to be treated the same. You actualIy went to all the effort to make a post in the small claims court asking about Pecelot and I's jobs at ESOC. iI've tried to be patient with you in the past especially with casting but all you do is complain about how other people do things. I woke up one morning and there was almost a whole page if discord of you just complaining about how things could be done better, then you question my job and what I really do all the time. It's pathetic.

You say you don't care and then write paragraphs on the topic. It's ridiculous.

Yes, i'm definitely triggered by this because it's just about the same every time and I have a short temper and embarrass myself reguarily. Get over yourself. I expect a reply as well before this gets removed and me banned.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

#drama
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

k i calling it this match won't happen. 10 bucks (Zimbabwean).
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:So because other people are careless it means you can be too? This tournament has a deadline whether i'm smurfing or not, whether you care or not, whether i'm staff or not. For a "professional" player you sure are a bit dense. If you have such a careless attitude towards this tournament then why even bother playing if you don't practice and you don't care. It's pretty much a giant "fuck you" towards all the ESOC staff who put a lot of work and effort into these things and you can't even take the time to play given a very extended deadline. It's like 2 hours ffs.

I never said I can be careless. I said I don't want to play a semi-finals when I don't feel comfortable. It's kind of a big match and I want to be ready when I play it.
I never called myself a professional player for the record. You probably don't know what it means if you think I'm one.
I don't see where I had a careless attitude this tourney. If I didn't care I would accept to play tomorrow, or even just forfeit, like some people do.
I don't see how this is a giant "fuck you" towards esoc. I just want to play at a date I'm comfortable with. By the way, I also put some effort into this tourney, since I casted some series. Probably more effort than you did (would that explain why you're not media team anymore..? I knew it would come anyway).
It's obviously not about the 2h of tourney, it's about practicing beforehands. And again, if the deadline is super extended, it's not because of me, so I'm not gonna pay for it.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:For the record yes, it's me and yes this is a new account. My old account was deleted when I left the staff. It's very obvious that it's me, this is a small community. I probably will get a ban after I post this. Does it make my opinion any less valid? No.

If it's so obvious that it's you, then why you try to hide it? Coming with that acc that no one knows to add some salt? Or even in that "noob champion" thread, where you're straight up lying and saying that you're a new player? And yes it does make your opinion less valid, because you're biased.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:Honestly stop pretending like you are a big gift from god himself towards the aoe3 community.

Dude... What are you even talking about. I never said that

NyxAchlys9 wrote:You aren't the best at scheduling at all and you exaggerate so much stuff. Your ego is so high that you go after the staff for no apparent reason and you still expect to be treated the same. You actualIy went to all the effort to make a post in the small claims court asking about Pecelot and I's jobs at ESOC. iI've tried to be patient with you in the past especially with casting but all you do is complain about how other people do things. I woke up one morning and there was almost a whole page if discord of you just complaining about how things could be done better, then you question my job and what I really do all the time. It's pathetic.

I have never caused any real problem when scheduling, that was my point.
I don't go after the staff lol. Bramboy said the same stuff so that's probably where you get it from. If you want I can do a list of all the staff members that I respect and appreciate? I've had some issues with literally a couple staff members, and that's it.
That post about pecelot's job was a mistake, he explained what he did and I admitted that he was bringing something. However, the same can't be said for you. I'm really curious about what happened behind the scenes, making you leave the staff, and your account be deleted...
And yeah I was going hard on you about the casting stuff. But there's a good reason for that. You know what? No one forced you to apply for that job. Someone else could have got it instead of you, and who knows, maybe the stream quality wouldn't have dropped that hard then. I started to be pissed at you when you just decided to delete that 2v2 treaty tourney for no reason, and throw the fault on queen, and then dodging the responsibility. Now queen is managing it, and it's way better that way. Just like she would have done way better as part of the media team. She actually did, I mean, she helped more people to set up their streams than you did. You actually can't set up your own stream. They just took you because you supposedly had experience because you organized a tourney, but hey, it was actually hleung who did all the work there... You're fake from A to Z.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:You say you don't care and then write paragraphs on the topic. It's ridiculous.

Yes, i'm definitely triggered by this because it's just about the same every time and I have a short temper and embarrass myself reguarily. Get over yourself. I expect a reply as well before this gets removed and me banned.

Yes, I can see you're triggered. I'm still curious about why you would be banned when they learn it's you lol. Must have done really not so pretty stuff to get blacklisted like this by esoc.
Now you have your reply, I hope you're happy with it. I'm also pretty sure it's gonna be removed anyway, and I apologize towards the mods for this off-topic spam. I'll stop posting about this now.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

@XeeleeFlower no worries, I didn't have any problem with what you posted.
I also think it's a kind of important match and that's why I don't want to play it on such a short notice. Btw it's also probably better for the stream if it happens on a week end and with some advertisement, rather than on a thursday without anyone knowing about it.
Anyway I'll try my best to schedule properly now
No Flag cblack
Musketeer

Post by cblack »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:I don't really care about what people usually do or what is a good rule of thumb. I don't want to play at an inconvenient time, and I won't do it. I literally have a record of flawless scheduling for my tourney matches, so I'm not gonna let people force me into playing at a time I dislike, because other people were careless earlier in the tournament.

So because other people are careless it means you can be too? This tournament has a deadline whether i'm smurfing or not, whether you care or not, whether i'm staff or not. For a "professional" player you sure are a bit dense. If you have such a careless attitude towards this tournament then why even bother playing if you don't practice and you don't care. It's pretty much a giant "fuck you" towards all the ESOC staff who put a lot of work and effort into these things and you can't even take the time to play given a very extended deadline. It's like 2 hours ffs.

For the record yes, it's me and yes this is a new account. My old account was deleted when I left the staff. It's very obvious that it's me, this is a small community. I probably will get a ban after I post this. Does it make my opinion any less valid? No.

Honestly stop pretending like you are a big gift from god himself towards the aoe3 community. You aren't the best at scheduling at all and you exaggerate so much stuff. Your ego is so high that you go after the staff for no apparent reason and you still expect to be treated the same. You actualIy went to all the effort to make a post in the small claims court asking about Pecelot and I's jobs at ESOC. iI've tried to be patient with you in the past especially with casting but all you do is complain about how other people do things. I woke up one morning and there was almost a whole page if discord of you just complaining about how things could be done better, then you question my job and what I really do all the time. It's pathetic.

You say you don't care and then write paragraphs on the topic. It's ridiculous.

this is what we call a full melt. i've had very little interaction with jakey, the only time is when I refused to play him on ESOC and he replied with "better watch your step on esoc" this is when he was staff. i also never saw him do a damn thing, though I understand some staff fulfill their duties behind the scenes. but yeah, staff members like that are very off-putting especially to someone like me who is willing to fund small events and grudge matches (like I did for kaiser vs somppu). more than this though, I feel like it's almost disrespectful to the people who gave him the position in the first place, which are also the people who make impacting contributions to the site (people like jim, eaglemut, etc). Bottom line don't volunteer for a position and fuck around. What's the point?

it is quite obvious that kaiser isn't perfect, no one can say they are. i find him less annoying and off-putting than a lot of the people who talk shit about him though. to me, it seems like he actually cares about the game and the health of esoc. if everyone stood silent and kept quite, you really think that would make this website and community better? every reform in the world came from someone being vocal. and sure in game he might have an ego, but what type of game/sport/ doesn't have the villains that people like rooting against?

edit: i haven't been around for a super long time, so this is just my opinion and factual observations of the way i've seen things over the past 6 months- year.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

Kaiserklein wrote: Must have done really not so pretty stuff to get blacklisted like this by esoc.

Nah, no need, we all know ESOC bans people for shit reasons.

Back to the topic I haven't played aoe3 for probably a week too, but well, if you don't feel comfortable then let's play later.
What's the plan? Are you sure you can't play on Saturday in the evening or on Sunday morning?
Else I'll try to see if I can play next week but we'll see.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

diarougaforever wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote: Must have done really not so pretty stuff to get blacklisted like this by esoc.

Back to the topic I haven't played aoe3 for probably a week too, but well, if you don't feel comfortable then let's play later.
What's the plan? Are you sure you can't play on Saturday in the evening or on Sunday morning?

More like ESOC bans shit people for reasons :!:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

diarougaforever wrote:

the cognitive dissonance is over 9000!
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

By the way, can people stop this shitpost spam in my scheduling thread?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

diarougaforever wrote:Back to the topic I haven't played aoe3 for probably a week too, but well, if you don't feel comfortable then let's play later.

Well if you also didn't really practice the past week, it's another reason to postpone the match to have a more interesting series.
Yes I'm sure I can't this week end, I have mates coming to stay at my place all the time and I'm definitely not gonna play aoe when they're here.
What about the week end after this one? Or yeah if you can during next week, it works for me too.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

I'll try during the week, else it has to be sunday in the afternoon but not too late, like 17 fre hour ie 15 GMT.