Kaiserklein vs diarouga

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: Kaiserklein vs diarouga

Post by deleted_user0 »

princeofkabul wrote:How can you blame the players when the tournament system is fucked up. People get tired for planning ahead 3 months of their life for aoe 3 and 100 dollar prize pot lol.
And when issues and delays come like all the tournaments before everyone loses their shit.

+1

why tournaments can't be for example only saturday+sunday? and higher requirements. it doesn't make sense, for example to schedule ur life to play 2x 6 minutes games vs neverheard noob????

For example 2-3 casters to stream the different games on different channels early rounds.... this system is fucked indeed. One weekend would be enough and so much better. Like japs do.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

Yeah, the scheduling causes problems, which can be due to players disagree or are not able to play. But even if they're, it is demanded that the games are casted aswell. Players might find themselves online at the same time but can't even play cause there are no "official esoc casters" or smth. It's just too much of a hassle.
You shouldn't really give all the blame to the players when the organization system simply doesn't work. Always delays and such.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

Yeh, one-weekend tourneys would probably be better.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

princeofkabul wrote:Yeah, the scheduling causes problems, which can be due to players disagree or are not able to play. But even if they're, it is demanded that the games are casted aswell. Players might find themselves online at the same time but can't even play cause there are no "official esoc casters" or smth. It's just too much of a hassle.
You shouldn't really give all the blame to the players when the organisation system simply doesn't work. Always delays and such.

It's not demanded that the games get casted at all. The casters are organised according to the time which players schedule. If no casters are available the players are notified and politely asked if they can reschedule. If not then thats perfectly fine. Now if you or anyone else has a complaint, might i suggest a seperate thread?

1) This thread will most likely be locked due to immaturity and everyone derailing it, me included. This is for Kaiser and Diarouga to schedule. Failure to find time is rediculous when this thread has been open for so long and its obvious that is was going to be Diarouga vs Kaiser from the moment it was opened (sorry forjustice).

2) Its not useful for any staff if people say, "lel this sux im out fuk u steff" or, "wow this scheduling system sucks and my posts get deleted". Provide proper feedback and maybe people will take you more seriously. The current scheduling system is the best the staff can come up with and works well. If you want it to improve then you need to tell the staff what to work on - or nothing will happen.

3) If Kaiser or any player wants to quit no one is stopping you. It's not as if you would have won vs Diarouga anyway.

4) One-weekend tournaments for a RO64 tournament. Yes sure perfect idea :roll: why didn't anyone think of that. The players are given a large amount of time to play.

5) If you think its disrespect towards the players is wrong when Diarouga and Kaiser live in the same country - same timezone and have had a very long time to set aside one evening for a 2 hour game. It's ridiculous. It's past the deadline. Maybe if these two took scheduling seriously then it would be ok. You don't go up to the lecturer on an assignment and say, "can i get more time i was busy", after the due date. Nope, you get a fail.

6) For the early round casting on different channels that was not authorised by ESOC nor endorsed. They were promptly told off and I hope it never happens again. Casting on another channel means we don't have as much editing capacity as we would on the ESOC channel - we can't readily upload to youtube for example. This limits the amount of people who can see the games as we have a large YouTube base as well. (Speaking as a previous staff member and may not be current views)

Now please let this be the last off-topic post - make a new thread if you would like to tall about it. If you are complaining about scheduling but interrupting the scheduling threads you are letting yourself get in the way of scheduling - a bit counterproductive don't you think?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Holy shit jakey, you've been kicked from the staff for a reason. No one wants to read what you type about scheduling, simply because you have no fucking clue.

There's absolutely no problem atm, diarouga and me are going to play on next sunday, period. People have to wait 1 more week to watch it? Who gives a shit. At least, I don't. It's semi finals and it makes sense to schedule a bit carefully. Doesn't matter if the stream is delayed by one week, as long as we have a good series.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Ah and if the mods could stop deleting my stuff, it would be great. I wouldn't flame iwillspankyou in the first place if she didn't break my balls in this thread (which she shouldn't do, since she's not a media admin). She posted off-topic stuff, and flamed diarouga and me, but her posts weren't deleted, just because she donated money.
Idc how much she gave, this tourney is an ESOC tourney and I'm not playing for her. Or then make her a tourney admin, because right now for me she has no right to say anything about how I schedule, and even less to disqualify me rofl.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Holy shit Jakey, you've been kicked from the staff for a reason. No one wants to read what you type about scheduling, simply because you have no fucking clue.

There is absolutely no problem atm. Diarouga and I are going to play next sunday, period. People have to wait 1 more week to watch it. Who gives a shit, I don't. Its semi finals and it makes sense to schedule a bit carefully. It doesn't matter if the stream is delayed by one week as long as we have a good series.

:hmm: Maybe I am not the one with no clue?

People are free to give whatever opinion they want. It's up to the media team and the community team whether it stays or not. Maybe if you stop insulting them then your posts wont get taken away? Pro tip of the week perhaps. Its quite weird how you wonder why your post was taken down when you said, 'fuck you' to them.

It's not that she donated money, its more likely that she doesn't insult the staff in her posts and is generally a nice person. Something you could learn from. People tend to care about you more if you care about them.

You should also instead of acting like you know what you are talking about, perhaps do a bit of research into your comments. It might prove useful one day. Maybe the day will come when you can't use the excuse jakey wrote something so of course it can't be true.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

this is a great thread
India Harsha
Musketeer
ESO: adhoc

Post by Harsha »

gibson wrote:this is a great thread

Great af
No Flag ProjectW
Musketeer
ESO: ProjectW

Post by ProjectW »

reading trumps twitter feed and this thread are the only two things left that is exciting in my life. Sad!
United States of America saveyourskill
Skirmisher

Post by saveyourskill »

Damn, where's the equality.
I would rather have them playing later than them not playing at all.
Got Badger Milk?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Holy shit Jakey, you've been kicked from the staff for a reason. No one wants to read what you type about scheduling, simply because you have no fucking clue.

There is absolutely no problem atm. Diarouga and I are going to play next sunday, period. People have to wait 1 more week to watch it. Who gives a shit, I don't. Its semi finals and it makes sense to schedule a bit carefully. It doesn't matter if the stream is delayed by one week as long as we have a good series.

If by this you mean that you didn't get kicked, but you actually left the media team, allow me to laugh. You were basically a traitor and they fired you, but I don't think you actually want me to detail that part.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:People are free to give whatever opinion they want. It's up to the media team and the community team whether it stays or not. Maybe if you stop insulting them then your posts wont get taken away? Pro tip of the week perhaps. Its quite weird how you wonder why your post was taken down when you said, 'fuck you' to them.
It's not that she donated money, its more likely that she doesn't insult the staff in her posts and is generally a nice person. Something you could learn from. People tend to care about you more if you care about them.

Yeah sure, when I told iwillspankyou "calm your tits" I was definitely insulting the staff... The truth is that it's just because she donated the money (+ because she's a girl) that she gets a special treatment and I can't tell her to calm her fucking tits. But yeah, she can come on our scheduling thread to call us pathetic and threaten us of DQ, that's obviously no problem. After all, approx a half of esoc already posted in this thread, so why not!
When I said "fuck off" they had already deleted 2 of my posts, for the record.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:You should also instead of acting like you know what you are talking about, perhaps do a bit of research into your comments. It might prove useful one day. Maybe the day will come when you can't use the excuse jakey wrote something so of course it can't be true.

What are you even talking about here lol
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

@Kaiserklein I don't understand why you have to stretch this for long and make it more ugly, I already suggested you talk to rouga on pms and dms. As far as the status of iwillspankyou is, she is a normal user on this site Period. Yes.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Why would I actually pm diarouga?
And no, she's not, or then what I type about her wouldn't randomly get deleted, but w/e
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Uh... well for scheduling of course. I think more posts should have been deleted not just yours, but w/e.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

Kaiserklein wrote:if she didn't break my balls in this thread (which she shouldn't do, since she's not a media admin).

I think that you didn't read the rules carefully, media admins are indeed allowed to break players' balls, but their friends too actually. And since spankyou is friend with most of the ESOC staff, she is allowed to break your balls.
Message me if you want to join the council team.

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
NyxAchlys9 wrote:

If by this you mean that you didn't get kicked, but you actually left the media team, allow me to laugh. You were basically a traitor and they fired you, but I don't think you actually want me to detail that part.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:People are free to give whatever opinion they want. It's up to the media team and the community team whether it stays or not. Maybe if you stop insulting them then your posts wont get taken away? Pro tip of the week perhaps. Its quite weird how you wonder why your post was taken down when you said, 'fuck you' to them.

Yeah sure, when I told iwillspankyou "calm your tits" I was definitely insulting the staff... The truth is that it's just because she donated the money (+ because she's a girl) that she gets a special treatment and I can't tell her to calm her fucking tits. But yeah, she can come on our scheduling thread to call us pathetic and threaten us of DQ, that's obviously no problem. After all, approx a half of esoc already posted in this thread, so why not!
When I said "fuck off" they had already deleted 2 of my posts, for the record.

NyxAchlys9 wrote:You should also instead of acting like you know what you are talking about, perhaps do a bit of research into your comments. It might prove useful one day. Maybe the day will come when you can't use the excuse jakey wrote something so of course it can't be true.

What are you even talking about here lol

Detail it all you want. You've written a lot of essays in this thread but I think you need more practice.

Maybe with your skills you could become a 'Fact Checker' for Trump. News Flash: Jakey iz a terribl pers0n and iwillspankyou iz a grill.

Cool story bro keep whining. I have a great relationship with the ESOC staff and committed a lot of time to it however I felt that I couldn't produce the level of quality needed for ESOC due to real life. I then resigned.

ESOC is a great place and the staff are excellent. The media team, especially MCJim and Mr. Bramboy work especially hard to produce these tournaments and streams and you shit all over it in this thread. Grow up, you are older than me for goodness sake. You've actually behaved much worse than someone who is banned from the forums. Good job.

I have nothing more to say on this topic.
France Rikikipu
Retired Contributor
ESO: p-of

Post by Rikikipu »

I lock this thread for now, it's not going in the right direction at all.
Diarouga proposed sunday 10 - 15 gmt, kaiserklein can you confirm to both diarouga and me you'll be avalaible at this time ? If no we will find a way to let you schedule well.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I was enjoying the drama tbh.

AFAIk they confirmed (next) Sunday 15 GMT so I stopped reading this mess of a thread. See you there!