diarouga vs kaiserklein

France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

diarouga vs kaiserklein

Post by diarougaforever »

Kaiser decided to forfeit after being down 2-0.
Some of you might think that it's a shit behaviour, but it's something I can fully understand.

He was down 2 games and lost the 2nd game because of lag (he lost like 10 goons because of lag), eventhough I think he was behind regardless ; and because of the way the rules work, a come back is hardly possible as he has to play bad match-ups with TWC civs.

Anyway, here are the recs, and sorry for the lag (eventhough it wasn't me, I checked my internet).
Attachments
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[PT] vs diarouga[AZ] - ESOC Manchac.age3yrec
(940.74 KiB) Downloaded 79 times
ESOC Manchac
ESOC Manchac
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 3.1
Length: 14 minutes
[EP3-1 SP] Kaiserklein[AZ] vs diarouga[AZ] - ESOC Hudson Bay.age3yrec
(983.35 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
ESOC Hudson Bay
ESOC Hudson Bay
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: ESOC Patch 3.1
Length: 17 minutes
Message me if you want to join the council team.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Re: diarouga vs kaiserklein

Post by fei123456 »

ye nice recs LOL
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

fei123456 wrote:ye nice recs LOL

Not his fault, attachments currently don't work as the server's out of space unfortunately.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Oh sorry
I watched the stream, and @diarougaforever IF you're playing port vs Aztec MU (your own Aztec), what's your plan?
The lag is annoying, but port just get outmassed badly, and adding 5 goons doesn't change much imo.
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

fei123456 wrote:Oh sorry
I watched the stream, and @diarougaforever IF you're playing port vs Aztec MU (your own Aztec), what's your plan?
The lag is annoying, but port just get outmassed badly, and adding 5 goons doesn't change much imo.

I can't tell it right now because aizamk might try it in finals ;)
China fei123456
Jaeger

Post by fei123456 »

Ok let me guess
FF halberdier+mameluke? Colo rush?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

I didn't even forfeit btw. Unless admins decided to give you the admin win
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

I think that this may finally prove that Kaiser is actually the one responsible for the lag he complains about...
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer
ESO: iLolicon

Post by iLolicon »

Darwin_ wrote:I think that this may finally prove that Kaiser is actually the one responsible for the lag he complains about...
Could have just made both of them stop stream a speedtest then and there. Then would have known for certain who it was.
=
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

iLolicon wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:I think that this may finally prove that Kaiser is actually the one responsible for the lag he complains about...
Could have just made both of them stop stream a speedtest then and there. Then would have known for certain who it was.

Diarouga did a Speedtest after I think and WickedCossack did a lag test before, definitely sure Interjection doesn't lag either :hmm:

At any rate if there was lag it would be the same for both of them. Although seeing as they are both in the same country and all participants in the same continent I'm not sure where the lag came from.
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer

Post by iLolicon »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
iLolicon wrote:

Diarouga did a Speedtest after I think and WickedCossack did a lag test before, definitely sure Interjection doesn't lag either :hmm:

At any rate if there was lag it would be the same for both of them. Although seeing as they are both in the same country and all participants in the same continent I'm not sure where the lag came from.

One of them had a shit connection, that's where it came from. This isn't some great mystery. They could say whatever they want after. They should have been made to both stream one then and there. That way it would be obvious who it was, and there would be no way to deny it.
=
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

iLolicon wrote:
NyxAchlys9 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

One of them had a shit connection, that's where it came from. This isn't some great mystery. They could say whatever they want after. They should have been made to both stream one then and there. That way it would be obvious who it was, and there would be no way to deny it.

The problem is 3 of them are ESOC Casters which mean they have a decent connection and then Diarouga who ran a speedtest to confirm it wasn't him.

Imo results should stay as is because both players are affected by lag.
Tunisia iLolicon
Musketeer

Post by iLolicon »

NyxAchlys9 wrote:
iLolicon wrote:
Show hidden quotes

The problem is 3 of them are ESOC Casters which mean they have a decent connection and then Diarouga who ran a speedtest to confirm it wasn't him.

Imo results should stay as is because both players are affected by lag.

I agree results should stay as is. Good on Diarouga for proving it.

I'm just trying to say this should never be an issue. They can always just pause the game and speedtest at the time to show exactly who is responsible and cease any guessing. That way it would be end of discussion and they would have no claim to dispute who should have won afterwards.
=
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Both players being affected by lag means nothing without context. By the same logic both civs bugging out and not being able to send shipments would be fair in a Brit vs Ger game, which is obviously not true. Kaiserklein was trying to kite with dragoons, but with the extreme lag spikes he lost a lot of dragoons for free, wasn't able to time minutemen properly, and couldn't even cancel his minutemen from popping. Diarouga didn't have to do anything but Z + <Right mouse button> in that situation.

Whether results should stay the same or not I have no opinion on, but I want to point out that lag is almost never fair.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

The issue with that is that lag takes some time to come.
By that I mean that it doesn't necessarily lag at 5min of game, but the lag can start at 20min, as it does in kynesie's games, so the test with casters isn't really relevant.
On top of that, you can't really blame one player for the lag, both kaiser and me are active players who don't lag (we had the issue when queen casted once, else I never lag), so it can also be caused by the casters.

Anyway, back to the lag topic, at first I thought that the lag was game changing in the port vs azz game, but after watching the rec I can say that kaiser didn't lose the game because he lost 7 goons to 5 coyotes (it's like he lost 4 goons), which is not a big deal compared to his other mistakes.
He lost the age 1 (that's not a mistake of him but still), then did a shit build order : 5bow semi ff, lost his TP to 3 pikes still and lost the 5 bows to coyotes for free.
As a result, he aged at 9min, while the standard age up time for a port ff is 7:20 ie he was 1min30 late, and had 3 shipments when he reached the 3rd age.

When he resigned, he had 10 huss, 5skirms, 2 goons, 4mams vs 20 eagles/30maces/20coyotes and war dance. Honestly even with 4 more goons he would have lost the game.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Well, Age of Empires 3 is a game of throws, and it happens even in semi-finals (I think I remember many throws in the other series of this round with Mitoe and Aizamk, actually). The game isn't over until is over, and while you may have had a significant advantage and are certain that you wouldn't throw, it is not fair to assume it to be a win - at least not in a tournament. I don't think there's any record of a result not being accepted due to lag, so it is probably best for it to remain 2-0 - but that is regardless of whether you had an advantage before the fight or not.
Pay more attention to detail.
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Kaiserklein is just the inferior player, have we not established this yet?
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Issue with server space is resolved for now, I have attached the recs to OP.
momuuu wrote: theres no way eaglemut is truly a top player
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

diarougaforever wrote:Kaiser decided to forfeit after being down 2-0.
Some of you might think that it's a shit behaviour, but it's something I can fully understand.

He was down 2 games and lost the 2nd game because of lag (he lost like 10 goons because of lag), eventhough I think he was behind regardless ; and because of the way the rules work, a come back is hardly possible as he has to play bad match-ups with TWC civs.

Anyway, here are the recs, and sorry for the lag (eventhough it wasn't me, I checked my internet).

o my god @Kaiserklein
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Kickass_OP wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:Kaiser decided to forfeit after being down 2-0.

o my god @Kaiserklein

Truth? :ohmy: