Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Scotty2Hotty vs. Knightblood

Post by EAGLEMUT »

Hey guys!

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here. All games must have a recorded screen shot of the result and that shall be uploaded with the match result.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, August 27th.

Map Pool:
Treasure Island
Equal footing
Shelter pass
Arabia
Mountain Crossing
Coastal
Great Lake
Big Island
Oasis

Each map can only be played a maximum of 1 time per series. The loser of the previous game chooses the map for the next game. (ex. player A vs player B, Player A wins game 1, player B then picks the map for game 2. Player A wins game 2, Player B then picks the map for game 3.)

The first map for this round is Treasure Island. Winner will be decided in a best-of-three series.

Each player gets 1 map veto per series, regardless of how many games are in the series. The vetoes will be given out live during the matches at any time a player decides to veto a map. If a player decides not to use a veto, than the veto does NOT get transferred to the other player.

@scotty2hotty
@Knightblood
Great Britain scotty2hotty
Crossbow
ESO: scotty2hotty

Re: Scotty2Hotty vs. Knightblood

Post by scotty2hotty »

What times good today?
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

I've been on all day and not sure what happened to our game could you let me know a time u can play tomorrow?
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

whats going on? you havent been on at all today!?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Pay more attention to detail.
Canada Knightblood
Crossbow

Post by Knightblood »

i m here .... let s do this
Canada Eaglry
Musketeer
Donator 01
ESO: Eaglry

Post by Eaglry »

@Knightblood, @scotty2hotty. You guys should try and play your series tomorrow before or after the zerton and lemmings series at 23:00 - 24:00 GMT. I believe @PF2K or @giveuanxiety are the guys who will be streaming.
Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions :biggrin:
- Robin Hood, Russell Crowe
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

Screenshots are OK and streaming with them is not needed?
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Your games need not be streamed to be valid. Screenshots of the games showing the results is all that is needed:
All games must have a recorded screen shot of the result and that shall be uploaded with the match result.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

scotty2hotty wrote:Screenshots are OK and streaming with them is not needed?

Read the rules.
Canada Eaglry
Musketeer
Donator 01
ESO: Eaglry

Post by Eaglry »

@scotty2hotty I was just saying that this series will be a good one. I myself would love to see the games streamed :smile:
Rise and Rise Again Until Lambs Become Lions :biggrin:
- Robin Hood, Russell Crowe
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Can you guys play your series today? So an admin win doesn't have to be given out to someone.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Canada Knightblood
Crossbow

Post by Knightblood »

i have 2h right now to play .... will try to find scotty pass that time i dont know...
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

The purpose of scheduling threads is to give you a place to decide a time in the future (before the deadline) when you both are available to play. Paying a short visit to the forum and writing "I am online now" does not really do any good, guys.
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

Knightblood wrote:i m here .... let s do this

look_tom and kickass would both be proud
Canada Knightblood
Crossbow

Post by Knightblood »

24:00 gmt after zerton game .... will be there
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

ok we will stream the series. If scotty doesn't show up or refuses to play on stream he will get an admin loss. Since it is already Monday and a player is not allowed to refuses their tournament series from being streamed.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

I have already found out that GUA does not have the authority even though he again trys to get me admin loss. All ignor GUA
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA All ignor GUA
http://imgur.com/8flcI14
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

Knightblood refuses to pay and unfortunatly Anxiety is trying to admin loss me AGAIN!!

I have chat records showing me coming at agreed time and calling knightblood out.

I also have something saying GUA has not got the authority
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

pictures or dont believe it
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authorityI also have something saying GUA has not got the authority
Crossbow

Post by scotty2hotty »

@Gendarme Anxiety/PF2k who has wanted to give me admin loss from day 1 are now trying to say that the game needs to be streamed and trying to use it as an excuse for Knightblood backing out when i am on the server waiting hours at our agreed time....
Mali SenorCallen
Skirmisher

Post by SenorCallen »

he scared of u thats why
"I suck"

-Mitoe

"Ugh I suck"

-Mitoe
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Let's clear up some facts

scotty2hotty wrote:@Gendarme Anxiety/PF2k who has wanted to give me admin loss from day 1 are now trying to say that the game needs to be streamed and trying to use it as an excuse for Knightblood backing out when i am on the server waiting hours at our agreed time....

False. Refer to the following rules:

[spoiler=Rules]
Tournament Rules wrote:2.1 - It is every players responsibility to work with tournament staff for the casting of games.

2.4 - The players in casted matches will be required to schedule their matches with their opponents and with the authorized caster(s).

4.4 - Players cannot deny casters without consulting with the tournament admins first.
[/spoiler]

scotty2hotty wrote:Knightblood refuses to pay and unfortunatly Anxiety is trying to admin loss me AGAIN!!

I have chat records showing me coming at agreed time and calling knightblood out.

I also have something saying GUA has not got the authority

If you scheduled a time there is a chance the tournament staff will choose to cast your series. You are required to work with the tournament staff in this scenario – which you agreed to when you signed up for this tournament.

I assume you're talking about the conversation we had earlier with the last line. I told you GUA nor PF2K has the authority to disqualify you on their own, and therefore they cannot disqualify you because they don't like you. (which you seem(ed) to suggest) GUA and PF2K are both part of the tournament staff, which means they reserve the right to disqualify any player if all members of the tournament staff agree.

giveuanxiety wrote:ok we will stream the series. If scotty doesn't show up or refuses to play on stream he will get an admin loss. Since it is already Monday and a player is not allowed to refuses their tournament series from being streamed.

Though worded unfortunately (targeted at one player), GUA is speaking the truth here. It is unfortunate that GUA chose to use this language, though I can totally see where he's coming from since you've been being a nuisance since day one.

You are required to work with the tournament staff to have your series streamed unless there are any outstanding issues such as extreme lag, which is very rare. You have no right to dismiss authorized casters without a valid reason, and this is grounds for removal from the tournament. In the first round, I personally told you that we would let it slip this time since the tournament was still young, and I also told you that you cannot do the same in the next round and that you will have to be streamed eventually if you advance in the later stages of the tournament.

From what I've been told, you refuse to show up on stream because you were a top player before the servers were closed, and you're afraid to show your real skill now. That's fine by me – I don't care about rank at all – but please do not participate in our tournaments and dismiss our rules if you do so. Instead of digging your own grave, you could come out and admit that you're not a top player anymore, or you could simply become a top player and beat everyone who critisizes you. I think I know which option is easier.

Either way, I believe you've received enough warnings – both on the forums and in private conversations. Knightblood will advance in this round. Good luck in the loser's bracket!