ChronoJJ vs. Anubis

United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

ChronoJJ vs. Anubis

Post by giveuanxiety »

Hey guys! The loser bracket includes more rounds than the winners bracket so to prevent a 2-3 week gap from the semi finals to the finals we are going to try to get all the games in the loser bracket played quicker so the tournament timelines match up better. If you are able to try to schedule and play your games early in the week, if you are unable to it is ok. This rounds deadline will still be September 24th.

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here. Please submit your results here. All games must have a recorded screen shot of the result and that shall be uploaded with the match result.

The deadline for this round is Sunday, September 24th.

Map Pool:
Equal footing
Shelter pass
Arabia
Mountain Crossing
Coastal
Great Lake
Big Island
Treasure Island
Oasis

Each map can only be played a maximum of 1 time per series. The loser of the previous game chooses the map for the next game. (ex. player A vs player B, Player A wins game 1, player B then picks the map for game 2. Player A wins game 2, Player B then picks the map for game 3.)

The first map for this round is Arabia. Winner will be decided in a best-of-five series.

Each player gets 1 map veto per series, regardless of how many games are in the series. The vetoes will be given out live during the matches at any time a player decides to veto a map. If a player decides not to use a veto, than the veto does NOT get transferred to the other player.

@chronojj
@Exultation
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Re: ChronoJJ vs. Anubis

Post by chronojj »

Im on vacation through the 26th. I would be somewhat flexible to play the 27th and 28th (Wed and Thurs). If we can wait that long.
United States of America Exultation
Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

The rules dictate the match is played by September 24th; therefore, I am not willing to play after 9/24/2017. I am available to play in case your situation changes and you are able to play in the time period the match is expected to be played
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

what a nut
:uglylol: :banana: :uglylol:

nice platitudes, but let's be real; your honorable desire to strictly follow the rules is only so you can get a free win (which is what you'd get if we played anyway, cause I barely play this game and suck). a true competitor would be willing to play to earn the win, rather than piously relying on rules to advance. therefore, you, sir, are a nincompoop (and a nut, as mentioned above)
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

lol, anubis would you be willing to extend the scheduled time to allow you two to play each other? This far into the tournament we really dont like giving admin losses. But it is up to you,as you stated its past the scheduled deadline.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

I am only available to play on weekends. I am willing to play next weekend; however, that would mean extending the deadline to October 1st.
@giveuanxiety Please let me know what you think on the subject
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

The winner of your series plays vs me, so if you are ok with it. We could have you vs chronojj at like 15 GMT friday, then the winner of your series play vs me as soon as you guys finish, or like a 1 hour break then vs me.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

Sounds appropriate; however, I cannot play on Friday, only Saturday or Sunday
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

I work the weekend (fri-sun). I can play each night starting at 9:15 PM (EST), but would have to be done around 11PM due to work in the morning (except for Sunday night, I can play later).
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

exul schedule a time this weekend vs jj plz.

Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

Mr. chronojj, would you be able to play on 09/30/2017 at 10 p.m. UTC?
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

No, the only times I can play are what I listed above. Maybe putting it in EST confused you (I assumed you were from the US based on the flag). 10 PM UTC = 6 PM EST. I'm at work then. I can't play Saturday night until what would technically be Sunday morning at 0115 UTC. And I'd have to end at 0300 due to work in the morning. Sunday night/Monday morning I could play later (0115 til 0500~) cause I don't work Monday.

I know those times are pretty narrow, but I work 12 hour days and then when I come home I spend 1.5 hours with the family until I put my son to bed. I'd be a dead man (or no longer married) if I tried playing games as soon as I got home after work. If the times don't work then they don't work. That's why I gave the hours in the other post, so we'd know if it was possible this weekend or not. If it has no chance of working just play anxiety.
Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

@chronojj I decline
Crossbow

Post by Exultation »

@giveuanxiety 09/30/2017 (10 p.m. UTC)?
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

admin win given to exulatation