User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

07 Oct 2017, 20:01

because of a oos game the players given time to play game 2 and 3 untill the 15th of October
Image
User avatar
Mexico Sabusa
Crossbow
Posts: 36
ESO: El Chapo

09 Oct 2017, 14:21

I just found out i cant play this weekend, which day is easiest for you?
Austria Foire421
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: foire421

09 Oct 2017, 18:23

Hey ppls, i can play wednesday and friday im pretty sure. Friday should be latest start at 14 gmt! If we play on saturday i can start until 14-15 gmt as well. Sunday i think i am available the whole day.
@Sabusa @sergyou @steniothejonjoe
User avatar
United States of America steniothejonjoe
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: MrJonJoe
Location: Boston

10 Oct 2017, 00:02

I don't thin i can do Wednesday but good for other days, Queen OOS the game :(
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

10 Oct 2017, 06:03

@Sabusa @sergyou @steniothejonjoe wich day is better for you guys? Friday Saturday or Sunday? Please wrote days plus times when you available to play, so that we can find casters
Image
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

10 Oct 2017, 13:22

queenofdestiny wrote:@Sabusa @sergyou @steniothejonjoe wich day is better for you guys? Friday Saturday or Sunday? Please wrote days plus times when you available to play, so that we can find casters

Friday afternoon after 15gmt
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

11 Oct 2017, 15:15

sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:@Sabusa @sergyou @steniothejonjoe wich day is better for you guys? Friday Saturday or Sunday? Please wrote days plus times when you available to play, so that we can find casters

Friday afternoon after 15gmt

Please read what your team mate said... He can't after 14gmt Friday and seems like sabusa can only weekdays so please find a time and read the thread carefully
Image
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

11 Oct 2017, 15:24

queenofdestiny wrote:
sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:@Sabusa @sergyou @steniothejonjoe wich day is better for you guys? Friday Saturday or Sunday? Please wrote days plus times when you available to play, so that we can find casters

Friday afternoon after 15gmt

Please read what your team mate said... He can't after 14gmt Friday and seems like sabusa can only weekdays so please find a time and read the thread carefully

i can try 11:30 GMT on friday
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

11 Oct 2017, 16:45

sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Please read what your team mate said... He can't after 14gmt Friday and seems like sabusa can only weekdays so please find a time and read the thread carefully

i can try 11:30 GMT on friday

and this will be 4 am for sabusa i guess
Image
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3515

11 Oct 2017, 19:59

i can co cast via skype screenshare on friday i have no lectures if you need me haha
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

12 Oct 2017, 06:12

queenofdestiny wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

i can try 11:30 GMT on friday

and this will be 4 am for sabusa i guess

13GMT
Austria Foire421
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: foire421

13 Oct 2017, 13:36

Online in 30
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

13 Oct 2017, 14:08

Image
User avatar
United States of America steniothejonjoe
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: MrJonJoe
Location: Boston

13 Oct 2017, 16:18

Its pretty weird that the time availability here changes within hours and somehow your expected to now commendation that on the spot. I just woke up, you cant say IM READY NOW and expect me to be there, nor anyone else. Kind of silly really, do what ever idc anymore because if I do, ill just get angry.
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

13 Oct 2017, 16:23

steniothejonjoe wrote:Its pretty weird that the time availability here changes within hours and somehow your expected to now commendation that on the spot. I just woke up, you cant say IM READY NOW and expect me to be there, nor anyone else. Kind of silly really, do what ever idc anymore because if I do, ill just get angry.

we said a time for today, 2 days ago (11 septmber) and neither of you responded
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3515

13 Oct 2017, 16:23

GET ANGRY!
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again

Well, Im the best thing that happened to aoe3 - vane stoilov 2k17
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
Posts: 658

13 Oct 2017, 16:34

Sabusa said yesterday he couldn't do Friday morning.
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
Posts: 658

13 Oct 2017, 16:38

If you guys can agree on a time by Sunday, we can give another extension.
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

13 Oct 2017, 16:44

YOU GUYS HAVE UNTIL TUESDAY!!! the 17th of october
How to schedule:
1. name a day
2. pick a time
3. agree on a time

If until tuesday you can´t agree on a time, we will have to take an admin decision.
It is not allowed to schedule exclusively out of this thread!
(and you´re warned, it´s not gonna depend on the games already played, but on the scheduling efforts)

@Sabusa
@steniothejonjoe
@sergyou
@Foire421
Image
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

13 Oct 2017, 16:44

dicktator_ wrote:If you guys can agree on a time by Sunday, we can give another extension.

he should say it to me or foire . he also said he couldn't do weekend.
User avatar
United States of America dicktator_
Lancer
Posts: 658

13 Oct 2017, 16:48

sergyou wrote:
dicktator_ wrote:If you guys can agree on a time by Sunday, we can give another extension.

he should say it to me or foire . he also said he couldn't do weekend.

I thought he did but I could be wrong, he should've written it in the thread. You guys have an extension until Tuesday if you can agree on a time.
User avatar
United States of America steniothejonjoe
Crossbow
Posts: 12
ESO: MrJonJoe
Location: Boston

13 Oct 2017, 17:18

I already said any time, that im awake obviously, unless said otherwise. But this shit about Tomorrow 21gmt like Sergyou said to me, and as i sleep i get message from queen telling me they ready XD. So he decides to be ready 8 hours earlier or something. Figure it out with Sabusa, like it has been this entire tournament. My comments on here changes nothing except add useless words and further confusion into a thread for scheduling. Dont ask me why im not writing in the damn forum, Im ready any time atm, nothings changed.
User avatar
Portugal sergyou
Lancer
Posts: 506

13 Oct 2017, 17:22

steniothejonjoe wrote:I already said any time, that im awake obviously, unless said otherwise. But this shit about Tomorrow 21gmt like Sergyou said to me, and as i sleep i get message from queen telling me they ready XD. So he decides to be ready 8 hours earlier or something.

i said that because is what sabusa said , but me and foire didn't agree to it , foire said he couldn´t at that time . We have to schedule this properly.
User avatar
Germany queenofdestiny
Lancer
Posts: 724
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

13 Oct 2017, 17:35

Please keep this on topic and schedule!
Image
Austria Foire421
Musketeer
Posts: 99
ESO: foire421

13 Oct 2017, 18:48

2 morrow and sunday same time as today will work for me sunday probably later too

Monday from 18 gmt should work too until like 23 gmt

Tuesday def wont work

Forum Info

Return to “Scheduling”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest