[Bronze] Team Deccan4life VS WE VETO ORI

Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

[Bronze] Team Deccan4life VS WE VETO ORI

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Hey guys!

We decided to allow team Deccan4life to play the bronze match, provided that they donate any money they'd win back to the upcoming 1v1 Time 2 Treaty Tournament.

Please use this thread to schedule your matches. The full rules can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=392&t=11960

The deadline for this round is October 22nd.
Please submit your results, screenshots and records here: viewforum.php?f=394.

Maps are:
1) ESOC Andes UI 2.2
2) Toluca UI 2.2
3) ESOC Northern California UI 2.2

Please note: The civ veto rule is in effect during the finals. Veto one civ per team before Saturday!

WE VETO ORI,the team with the highest ELO at the time of seeding, will choose their veto first.

@JulianK
@zivearia
@sergyou
@Foire421
shit juice :hmm:
Germany JulianK
ESOC Pro Team
EPL Reigning Champs

Re: [Bronze] Team Deccan4life VS WE VETO ORI

Post by JulianK »

alright we can play like 14 gmt up most days for me
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Why would I waste my time ? I am not gonna play 3+ hours for abs nothing . Ur punishing us for something we Really can't be blamed for we played the games in the day we scheduled for its not our fault the game went oos.we tried to play on another day unfortunately foire got sick and couldn't play , we didn't forfeit because we didn't feel like playing we forfeited because circumstances mades us forfeit its a joke comparing what kaiser did to what we did .
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:Why would I waste my time ? I am not gonna play 3+ hours for abs nothing . Ur punishing us for something we Really can't be blamed for we played the games in the day we scheduled for its not our fault the game went oos.we tried to play on another day unfortunately foire got sick and couldn't play , we didn't forfeit because we didn't feel like playing we forfeited because circumstances mades us forfeit its a joke comparing what kaiser did to what we did .

You forfit before the deadline and also instead of saying you guys could play wendsday (Ofc we would have given one more day) you forfeited. As well foires post came 2h after the schedule. It would be nice and in a good behavior to play the bronze match. Even to say that our decision is a joke seems pretty low on respect for the admins and showed us the right decision. Team we dem Boyz will also be punished for this disaster of scheduling. But I don't discuss this here now. It's what we all ready said, we can't force you to play and it is your choice. But I will remember that.
Austria Foire421
Skirmisher
ESO: foire421

Post by Foire421 »

Next possible time would be sunday afternoon but i guess thats up to sergy atm
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

sergyou wrote:Why would I waste my time ? I am not gonna play 3+ hours for abs nothing . Ur punishing us for something we Really can't be blamed for we played the games in the day we scheduled for its not our fault the game went oos.we tried to play on another day unfortunately foire got sick and couldn't play , we didn't forfeit because we didn't feel like playing we forfeited because circumstances mades us forfeit its a joke comparing what kaiser did to what we did .

Dude if playing the small finals of a tourney is "abs nothing", just because you don't get your 12 euros (yeah because it's $30 for the team, so basically 12 euros for each player, big deal) if you win, then you don't even deserve to play in the tourney at all honestly
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

queenofdestiny wrote:

You forfit before the deadline and also instead of saying you guys could play wendsday (Ofc we would have given one more day) you forfeited. As well foires post came 2h after the schedule. It would be nice and in a good behavior to play the bronze match. Even to say that our decision is a joke seems pretty low on respect for the admins and showed us the right decision. Team we dem Boyz will also be punished for this disaster of scheduling. But I don't discuss this here now. It's what we all ready said, we can't force you to play and it is your choice. But I will remember that.

i forfeited befour the deadline ? if i know i can't play because i have tests this week ofc i am gonna forfeit. Foire's post came 15 mins after the shedule . It seems like u are making us a favor for leting us play this bronze match , i seriusly don't care and i have more important stuff to spend my time on , u have to understand that aoe is not my job and to shedule something with a time spare of like 3-4h(maybe more) is extremely dificult, let alone schedule with someone else across the globe with less 4/5 than the time i am in. Yeah i don't agree with your decision because if the series was not over it was because the 2nd and potentially last game of the series went oos caused by a caster and after that we tried to schedule but me and foire were/are busy with uni stuff and the day we sheduled the game foire was sick it's unfortunate but nothing we can do or u want to force someone sick to play ???? . Now tell me where is the bad behaviour and the disrespect u talk about showed by me and foire. Our forfeit wasn't because we didn't want to play(kaiser and ajiv ) we did want but something happened that didn't allow us to play the match.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:

i forfeited befour the deadline ? if i know i can't play because i have tests this week ofc i am gonna forfeit. Foire's post came 15 mins after the shedule . It seems like u are making us a favor for leting us play this bronze match , i seriusly don't care and i have more important stuff to spend my time on , u have to understand that aoe is not my job and to shedule something with a time spare of like 3-4h(maybe more) is extremely dificult, let alone schedule with someone else across the globe with less 4/5 than the time i am in. Yeah i don't agree with your decision because if the series was not over it was because the 2nd and potentially last game of the series went oos caused by a caster and after that we tried to schedule but me and foire were/are busy with uni stuff and the day we sheduled the game foire was sick it's unfortunate but nothing we can do or u want to force someone sick to play ???? . Now tell me where is the bad behaviour and the disrespect u talk about showed by me and foire. Our forfeit wasn't because we didn't want to play(kaiser and ajiv ) we did want but something happened that didn't allow us to play the match.

you guys said "make it 17-19 gmt"
he posted at 19:02
the game didn't go oos because of a particular caster, it can just happen sometimes on ui maps.
we would have definitely given more time for a semi finals if everyone had written in the thread.
and if you're so busy, don't join a tournament.

so you're not gonna play this, because if you win, you won't get 12,77€?
its a really sad thing to do!
and as i said it's not all your fault, also the other team's.
about the bad behavior and the disrespect: people donated for this tourney, and people want to watch the games. It's also disappointing for the admins who put so much effort and work in it.
how you react when someone post a time: "we obviusly won't play at those times in the morning in a weekday". It is not at all a constructive way of scheduling.

we took our decision, and i please you to respect it and move on, thanks.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

queenofdestiny wrote:
sergyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

the game didn't go oos because of a particular caster, it can just happen sometimes on ui maps.
we would have definitely given more time for a semi finals if everyone had written in the thread.

about the bad behavior and the disrespect: people donated for this tourney, and people want to watch the games. It's also disappointing for the admins who put so much effort and work in it.
how you react when someone post a time: "we obviusly won't play at those times in the morning in a weekday". It is not at all a constructive way of scheduling.

he posted 15 mins after the scheduled hour .
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 pm
"Due to illness i wont be able to play today"
When i signed for the tourney i thought this would go a litle smoother than it actually went but don't worry i will not join more team tournaments. About the "constructive way of sheduling" how can someone ask to someone to start a game at 4 am ? No i am not gonna play it because u are making it seem like ur doing us a favour to allow us to play when realistically we don't really care .
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

sergyou wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:
Show hidden quotes

he posted 15 mins after the scheduled hour .
Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 pm
"Due to illness i wont be able to play today"
When i signed for the tourney i thought this would go a litle smoother than it actually went but don't worry i will not join more team tournaments. About the "constructive way of sheduling" how can someone ask to someone to start a game at 4 am ? No i am not gonna play it because u are making it seem like ur doing us a favour to allow us to play when realistically we don't really care .

OK i understand you message that you don't care and sadly don't show much respect.

The Bronze prices goes to team WE VETO ORI