[RO16] Supermongo vs thewhiteboys

Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Re: [RO16] Supermongo vs thewhiteboys

Post by Lukas_L99 »

sebnan12 wrote:do u know he said nothing when he paused or are u just assuming that?

southsider01 wrote:i mean @supernapolean lucky i didnt just continue to play the game when he decided to pause in the middle of our fight without saying 1 word for a good 15minutes.
Portugal sergyou
Lancer

Post by sergyou »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Just say why youre pausing lol. you're leaving your opponent in an awkward position cause he doesn't know if the pause will take 1 minute or 20, he can't unpause since that's bm and is just sitting there not knowing whats going on...

like zepzep does
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Just say why youre pausing lol. you're leaving your opponent in an awkward position cause he doesn't know if the pause will take 1 minute or 20, he can't unpause since that's bm and is just sitting there not knowing whats going on...

Actually he could've unpaused and would've been justified in doing so. We had no rule for pausing unfortunately but if we were to make one we would probably impose a 5 minute limit (which is honestly quite generous).
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:do u know he said nothing when he paused or are u just assuming that?

southsider01 wrote:i mean @supernapolean lucky i didnt just continue to play the game when he decided to pause in the middle of our fight without saying 1 word for a good 15minutes.

yea i can also say someone is a girl u take that for refference?
im sry we gave them a replay and one of them disconnected during that replay and we offered them a 1v1 yet napoleon isnt allowed to eat for 15 mins^^
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

If he said that he needs to go to dinner for 15 mins, nobody would complain.
r]
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

sebnan12 wrote:yea i can also say someone is a girl u take that for refference?
im sry we gave them a replay and one of them disconnected during that replay and we offered them a 1v1 yet napoleon isnt allowed to eat for 15 mins^^

If that was wrong I'm sure SuperNapoleon would've said something against it...

And it's not only about pausing for 15 mins (though it's kinda annoying), it's mainly about just pausing in the middle of the fight without saying a word.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

^Indeed.

dicktator_ wrote:

Actually he could've unpaused and would've been justified in doing so. We had no rule for pausing unfortunately but if we were to make one we would probably impose a 5 minute limit (which is honestly quite generous).

It's not about the pause length — as long as both players agree, they should be able to stop the game for as long as they want, unless it's being streamed or something, but then again — you'd need the casters' approval, too — naturally. The only concerning thing here is just Supernapoleon allegedly not saying a single word explaining the cause of the break, which is honestly a really bizarre attitude.
Just learn from the best :hehe:
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

pecelot wrote:^Indeed.

dicktator_ wrote:

It's not about the pause length — as long as both players agree, they should be able to stop the game for as long as they want, unless it's being streamed or something, but then again — you'd need the casters' approval, too — naturally. The only concerning thing here is just Supernapoleon allegedly not saying a single word explaining the cause of the break, which is honestly a really bizarre attitude.
Just learn from the best :hehe:

If both players agree it's fine sure. But if someone pauses longer than 5 mins, the other person has every right to unpause imo, regardless of the reason for pausing, or whether or not one was given. Expecting people to wait more than 5 minutes is ridiculous imo.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Well, unpausing the game after 5 minutes if you agreed to wait 6 minutes sounds even more ridiculous, imo.
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
ESO: Supernapoleon

Post by supernapoleon »

Well I wrote i need a litte break.
I actually typed that I have dinner, but i forgot the star in front of it cause you do not need it in 1v1, but in this case I would have needed it.
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer

Post by supernapoleon »

But anyways, sorry not for informing you.
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

u dont have to be sorry for nothing next time we just take the win instead of giving them a 1v1 ..
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. NyxAchlys9

Post by NyxAchlys9 »

sebnan12 wrote:u dont have to be sorry for nothing next time we just take the win instead of giving them a 1v1 ..

Not all heros hear cakes
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer

Post by supernapoleon »

Yeah it's kinda annoying that I have to justify myself...