France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

10 Nov 2017, 21:30

princeofkabul wrote:Why do you calculate some players according to their max elo and some by current one

Nah I just tried to find the best ELO account of each player, but probably failed sometimes
kickass_OP wrote:lbs vs cavs no is good

look wrote:Detail, garja was cattle for slaughter in my hands.

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

10 Nov 2017, 23:06

Lol, shouldn't use elo at all.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

11 Nov 2017, 00:11

How would you seed a very good player that would have never played in an ESOC tourney if you don't use ELO then?

look wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

11 Nov 2017, 00:20

Does anyone know how long ago it is that optimus__prime cheated? He instantly banned me when I respectfully asked, instead of replying "it was years ago; I regret having cheated in the past".

I wish to stress how this is not an accusation, but it's highly relevant since he is in the tournament.
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

11 Nov 2017, 00:24

He was cheating on Kingreglin long enough ago I think. Problem is that you can't be sure what he's doing atm... There's still some very cheesy stuff going on

France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

12 Nov 2017, 09:30

I don't think he cheats anymore.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

12 Nov 2017, 11:45

Is OOS considered a cheat?

Finland somppukunkku
Howdah
Donator 02

12 Nov 2017, 11:51

Kaiserklein wrote:Is OOS considered a cheat?

Sometimes the game does OOS randomly, for example when I play prince and I'm 100% sure its just random. But of course if you do it on purpose, then yes.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

12 Nov 2017, 12:02

somppukunkku wrote:

Sometimes the game does OOS randomly, for example when I play prince and I'm 100% sure its just random. But of course if you do it on purpose, then yes.

100% sure prince just OOS

Finland princeofkabul
Howdah
ESO: Terkkson

12 Nov 2017, 12:11

somppukunkku wrote:

yes *cough* *cough* random
LoOk_tOm: U think that can u the lag
Hazza54321: Go fking play mariokart seriously

"I rather suck dick than play treaty" - Gibson 2k17
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

12 Nov 2017, 12:12

Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.
Even though I mostly play EP and you can clearly see my loss on elo page, I am still judged as a cheater. I would even stream if only my pc was good and I loathe I can't demonstrate once for all that I am not a cheater, but haters gonna hate forever so. The reason that on EP you can't cheat doesn't matter with allowing cheaters to play in tournaments, ban them if they're unlegit, so if I am like pretty much everybody sustain, ban me as well.
I wrote this post because I realized that everytime I join in a aoe3 stream, I get assaulted by cheating accuses, when I only wanted to watch a stream quietly.
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Charlie Chaplin
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah

12 Nov 2017, 12:14

yes if i would be in charge you'd be banned from the tournaments. thank ryan i suppose.

Netherlands Jerom
Ninja
Donator 03

12 Nov 2017, 12:50

The real solution is esoc ladder for seeding. Jap ELO is not functional anymore.

"When life give you incompetence, participate in the betting" - Jerom, winner of autumn betting, 2016
"but wer eyiu playig a gainst someone as magnificent as jerom? thats wha ti thogutb jerom is a beaaitful human being"- Mr_Bramboy
Sweden Victor_swe
Dragoon
Donator 01

12 Nov 2017, 12:53

aint gun be no brazil group6 1st????????? region 8 upset imossibru
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

12 Nov 2017, 13:00

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.
Even though I mostly play EP and you can clearly see my loss on elo page, I am still judged as a cheater. I would even stream if only my pc was good and I loathe I can't demonstrate once for all that I am not a cheater, but haters gonna hate forever so. The reason that on EP you can't cheat doesn't matter with allowing cheaters to play in tournaments, ban them if they're unlegit, so if I am like pretty much everybody sustain, ban me as well.
I wrote this post because I realized that everytime I join in a aoe3 stream, I get assaulted by cheating accuses, when I only wanted to watch a stream quietly.
ESOC accuses you of cheating? When and where?
sudmakmak wrote:This patch Keshik don't have buff anti cavalry = noob patch2.0
and don't have nerf hard japan = noob patch2.0
because all more noob player at this patch = noob logic.
or they maybe have boyfriend.(japanese boyfriend fuck your ass them)
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

12 Nov 2017, 13:08

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.

People don't really think you cheat lol.
They say you cheat because then you get mad.
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah

12 Nov 2017, 13:25

diarougaforever wrote:

So you're saying those 10 games I had vs him on unknown accounts ended up out of synching accidentally?

Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

12 Nov 2017, 13:32

oos1698

VaneStoilov: the difference between aztec and otto is that with aztec you make vills
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

12 Nov 2017, 14:06

princeofkabul wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

So you're saying those 10 games I had vs him on unknown accounts ended up out of synching accidentally?

Ah oos.
I thought you were accusing him of dropping or moesbaring, in which case it's easy to prove he doesn't do that.
What sucks with oos is that you have no way to prove the opponent did that unless you're streaming.

That doesn't really surprise me though, I knew he wasn't a legit 2300 elos from the games I've played with him, I thought it was because of noobbashing, but apparently it's not only that :P

Back to the tourney topic, I don't think that banning cheaters would be really fair since many ex cheaters are allowed to sign up, but giving cheaters a free run to RO32 because of their high elo really sucks.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

12 Nov 2017, 14:27

princeofkabul wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

We don't like each other so I don't expect any mature post from you sadly, but my other accs are shared accs, just saying . Marco is my only main
A day without laughter is a day wasted

Charlie Chaplin
United States of America Hidddy_
Skirmisher
ESO: Hidalgito

12 Nov 2017, 15:20

diarougaforever wrote:

lol I told him this but he still gets mad, the trolling is getting to him
Germany lordraphael
Howdah

12 Nov 2017, 15:21

Hidddy_ wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

lol I told him this but he still gets mad, the trolling is getting to him

oh poor guy :(((( I feel so sorry for him
breeze wrote:they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland princeofkabul
Howdah

12 Nov 2017, 15:47

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

We don't like each other so I don't expect any mature post from you sadly, but my other accs are shared accs, just saying . Marco is my only main

you are probably the last person who can talk about maturity. And you think i haven't played vs your "main" when this oos phenomena has occurred?

Finland princeofkabul
Howdah

12 Nov 2017, 15:52

so in other words stop lying and come clean you fucking weasel

Austria KINGofOsmane
Jaeger
ESO: KINGofOsmane

12 Nov 2017, 16:14

tedere12 wrote:well it's not only the oos. But It wouldn't make sense too ban all people that have previously cheated yeah.

ohoho whats that :O

VaneStoilov: the difference between aztec and otto is that with aztec you make vills

Forum Info

Return to “Information and Discussion”