Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Re: Sign ups are opened for the ESOC Autumn Tournament 2017!

Post by EAGLEMUT »

iwillspankyou wrote:Im new to this also, and I wonder about stuff; like why does the bracked only contain nr 1 and 2 in the groups? Im nr 3 - and not in this bracket. What does that mean? Am I not in the tournament? or is there a second bracket?

You can see yourself in the groupstage bracket, your group is 31: http://eso-community.net/brackets.php?id=35&type=group
The nr 1 and 2 displayed on elimination bracket mean that's where the TOP1 and TOP2 best performing players from that group will advance into the main elimination bracket.

Rest should be explained in the link from Gendarme.
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Gendarme wrote:@spanky4ever viewtopic.php?f=399&t=12517#p264220

There will be threads created for you to schedule, and you will be tagged in them so you just have to wait for the notifications. You record the game by checking the "Record Game" box in the room. You submit your matches via the Results Submitter.

Thx Gendarme, such a gentleman :love:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

bwinner1 wrote:
n0el wrote:Well I don’t disagree but there has to be some standard process otherwise all the complaints come on the other side.

You still have to fix this for jackey, it's very unfair to diktator (I tried also to increase my elo and I miss 50 pts, so I feel like this isn't fair that jackey who shouldn't get out of group stage can be in RO32...)
Otherwise, can you give me pansito for next tourney @Kaiserklein ? Or maybe I can ask diarouga for NaturePhoenix or smthg...

I work hard for my ELO. Its pretty insulting when I've been trying a lot these past few months and have gotten a decent ELO out of it. It has been my account since I first got it. Butifle has been on it but nothing major. Its not a crime to start trying hard at a game I like and enjoy playing with people. I can't believe you are assuming that just because its me I haven't been working hard to improve at the game and that dicktator has. You can't measure 'tryness'. I work hard for me ELO and its a great accomplishment for me. Its a shame to be so written off so easily.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Idk if you are trying to be funny or if you juste trying to defend your place, but that's suite ridiculous. I totaly assume that's you haven't been trying to improve yourself at all. I juste checked your elo, you went from pr 23 to pr 30 and won 300 elo in 40 games which I know it was Butifle (he told me after 5-0 me on ira account). And since this session, you only lost to a lt, os that what you call trying hard ?
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

bwinner1 wrote:Idk if you are trying to be funny or if you juste trying to defend your place, but that's suite ridiculous. I totaly assume that's you haven't been trying to improve yourself at all. I juste checked your elo, you went from pr 23 to pr 30 and won 300 elo in 40 games which I know it was Butifle (he told me after 5-0 me on ira account). And since this session, you only lost to a lt, os that what you call trying hard ?

Think what you want mate i'm not going to make a big deal out of it. I know what I've done and do with it what you will.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

ez
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

lol what does it even matter. dicktator enjoys the game and probly has no problem with playing the groupstages. whats the big deal lol. life isnt fair
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Yeah I don't mind playing the group stage. It's not really unfair that I wasn't preseeded anyway, I played some really good players in the past two days and lost a lot of elo (100+), I should've also played some lower lvl players to make up for it. I don't know how much butifle buffed Jakey's elo though, so I can't speak for whether or not Jakey should've been preseeded. If butifle buffed Jakey's elo by more than ~100-200 points, then it's probably unfair.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yeah Jakey did a pretty scummy thing signing up with an account boosted by a Lt. Col.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:Idk if you are trying to be funny or if you juste trying to defend your place, but that's suite ridiculous. I totaly assume that's you haven't been trying to improve yourself at all. I juste checked your elo, you went from pr 23 to pr 30 and won 300 elo in 40 games which I know it was Butifle (he told me after 5-0 me on ira account). And since this session, you only lost to a lt, os that what you call trying hard ?

Think what you want mate i'm not going to make a big deal out of it. I know what I've done and do with it what you will.

well the point butilfe took from me on your account are enough to make the change anyway, so I can say for sure you don't deserve to be here^^
Anyway that's not rly my problem, so do whatever you want, I am just surprised that the admin don't do anything. Also I wouldn't be surprised if someone else smurf on this account during tourney at this point.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Proper seeding would imo be something like
1) Raphael
2) H2O
3) Aizamk
4) Snowww
5) Prince
6) Mitoe
7) Kaiser
8) rest

Wonder how similair that is to what would happen if you do it by elo. The problem is that right now the elo average of top players is just constantly lowering so you're better off not playing games and sitting on your rank.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I mean clearly Jakey is top32 playa
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

btw mods, aint this a tournament smurfing from spanky now?
quoting jakey:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
n0el wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Its Frank Costello aka UhLaN JakeyBoyTH

I gave my JakeyBoyTH account to @spanky4ever ;)
I don't think anyone else plays on it anymore. It is nice to see gibson getting beat by her tho. :P

not that i care at all ^^
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

jakey more bipolar than me
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

deleted_user wrote:jakey more bipolar than me

Doubt
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Jerom wrote:Proper seeding would imo be something like
1) Raphael
2) H2O
3) Aizamk
4) Snowww
5) Prince
6) Mitoe
7) Kaiser
8) rest

On what is this actually based
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

probably how a pr 25 sees the currently best players
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Kaiserklein wrote:
1) Raphael
2) H2O
3) Aizamk
4) Snowww
5) Prince
6) Mitoe
7) Kaiser
8) rest

My opinion
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Jerom wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
1) Raphael
2) H2O
3) Aizamk
4) Snowww
5) Prince
6) Mitoe
7) Kaiser
8) rest

My opinion

you can't have one of those here.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Prince and snowww(rusty probably) shouldn't be above kaiserklein and mitoe imo
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

JakeyBoyTH wrote:
bwinner1 wrote:
n0el wrote:Well I don’t disagree but there has to be some standard process otherwise all the complaints come on the other side.

You still have to fix this for jackey, it's very unfair to diktator (I tried also to increase my elo and I miss 50 pts, so I feel like this isn't fair that jackey who shouldn't get out of group stage can be in RO32...)
Otherwise, can you give me pansito for next tourney @Kaiserklein ? Or maybe I can ask diarouga for NaturePhoenix or smthg...

I work hard for my ELO. Its pretty insulting when I've been trying a lot these past few months and have gotten a decent ELO out of it. It has been my account since I first got it. Butifle has been on it but nothing major. Its not a crime to start trying hard at a game I like and enjoy playing with people. I can't believe you are assuming that just because its me I haven't been working hard to improve at the game and that dicktator has. You can't measure 'tryness'. I work hard for me ELO and its a great accomplishment for me. Its a shame to be so written off so easily.

Dude, Butifle has literally been streaming playing on your acc... Cut the bullshit. You can sign up with an inflated ELO acc and get seeded, that's ESOC's fault for not being careful enough, and they can't really blame you for having a main acc with inflated ELO, you can do whatever you want with your acc. But straight up lying like you're doing just shows that you didn't just sign up, but you planned this shit and wanted to fuck the system. Good job, have fun getting bashed by dicktator (who didn't get seeded) in RO64
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Kaiserklein wrote:
JakeyBoyTH wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Dude, Butifle has literally been streaming playing on your acc... Cut the bullshit. You can sign up with an inflated ELO acc and get seeded, that's ESOC's fault for not being careful enough, and they can't really blame you for having a main acc with inflated ELO, you can do whatever you want with your acc. But straight up lying like you're doing just shows that you didn't just sign up, but you planned this shit and wanted to fuck the system. Good job, have fun getting bashed by dicktator (who didn't get seeded) in RO64

Sounds like someone is pretty jealous of my gain in skill so quickly. You should try to practice more. :flowers:
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Cool that you're trying to be funny, but still doesn't change the fact that you're basically sabotaging the brackets. You can just be happy that esoc doesn't give a shit about it and they're too lazy to make new brackets. You should probably get kicked of tourney for this
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Pretty sure ESOC give a lot to it, but they don't listen to mongs like you lol.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

- Aizamk
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah right, I'm the one trying to argue that I won 300 ELO just by "trying hard", even though everyone knows that a lt col streamed when he was playing on your acc, and ranked it up like crazy. I'm obviously the retarded one here. It's so ridiculous that you're even trying to deny it, unbelievable. But coming from someone who shares cheat accounts (and most likely cheats on them as well), it's hardly a surprise.