2017 ESOC Autumn Preview

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Re: 2017 ESOC Autumn Preview

Post by Kaiserklein »

princeofkabul wrote:Why do you calculate some players according to their max elo and some by current one

Nah I just tried to find the best ELO account of each player, but probably failed sometimes
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Lol, shouldn't use elo at all.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

How would you seed a very good player that would have never played in an ESOC tourney if you don't use ELO then?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Does anyone know how long ago it is that optimus__prime cheated? He instantly banned me when I respectfully asked, instead of replying "it was years ago; I regret having cheated in the past".

I wish to stress how this is not an accusation, but it's highly relevant since he is in the tournament.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

He was cheating on Kingreglin long enough ago I think. Problem is that you can't be sure what he's doing atm... There's still some very cheesy stuff going on
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher
ESO: diarouga

Post by diarougaforever »

I don't think he cheats anymore.
Message me if you want to join the council team.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Is OOS considered a cheat?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Is OOS considered a cheat?

Sometimes the game does OOS randomly, for example when I play prince and I'm 100% sure its just random. But of course if you do it on purpose, then yes.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

somppukunkku wrote:

Sometimes the game does OOS randomly, for example when I play prince and I'm 100% sure its just random. But of course if you do it on purpose, then yes.

100% sure prince just OOS
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

somppukunkku wrote:

yes *cough* *cough* random
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.
Even though I mostly play EP and you can clearly see my loss on elo page, I am still judged as a cheater. I would even stream if only my pc was good and I loathe I can't demonstrate once for all that I am not a cheater, but haters gonna hate forever so. The reason that on EP you can't cheat doesn't matter with allowing cheaters to play in tournaments, ban them if they're unlegit, so if I am like pretty much everybody sustain, ban me as well.
I wrote this post because I realized that everytime I join in a aoe3 stream, I get assaulted by cheating accuses, when I only wanted to watch a stream quietly.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

yes if i would be in charge you'd be banned from the tournaments. thank ryan i suppose.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

The real solution is esoc ladder for seeding. Jap ELO is not functional anymore.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

aint gun be no brazil group6 1st????????? region 8 upset imossibru
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.
Even though I mostly play EP and you can clearly see my loss on elo page, I am still judged as a cheater. I would even stream if only my pc was good and I loathe I can't demonstrate once for all that I am not a cheater, but haters gonna hate forever so. The reason that on EP you can't cheat doesn't matter with allowing cheaters to play in tournaments, ban them if they're unlegit, so if I am like pretty much everybody sustain, ban me as well.
I wrote this post because I realized that everytime I join in a aoe3 stream, I get assaulted by cheating accuses, when I only wanted to watch a stream quietly.
ESOC accuses you of cheating? When and where?
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:Sad fact, Esoc accuses me of cheating but I am allowed in playing tournaments.

People don't really think you cheat lol.
They say you cheat because then you get mad.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

diarougaforever wrote:

So you're saying those 10 games I had vs him on unknown accounts ended up out of synching accidentally?
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

oos1698
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France diarougaforever
Skirmisher

princeofkabul wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

So you're saying those 10 games I had vs him on unknown accounts ended up out of synching accidentally?

Ah oos.
I thought you were accusing him of dropping or moesbaring, in which case it's easy to prove he doesn't do that.
What sucks with oos is that you have no way to prove the opponent did that unless you're streaming.

That doesn't really surprise me though, I knew he wasn't a legit 2300 elos from the games I've played with him, I thought it was because of noobbashing, but apparently it's not only that :P

Back to the tourney topic, I don't think that banning cheaters would be really fair since many ex cheaters are allowed to sign up, but giving cheaters a free run to RO32 because of their high elo really sucks.
Italy DaRkNiTe1698
Lancer
ESO: Marco1698

Post by DaRkNiTe1698 »

princeofkabul wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

We don't like each other so I don't expect any mature post from you sadly, but my other accs are shared accs, just saying . Marco is my only main
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

diarougaforever wrote:

lol I told him this but he still gets mad, the trolling is getting to him
De Funk
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Hidddy_ wrote:
diarougaforever wrote:

lol I told him this but he still gets mad, the trolling is getting to him

oh poor guy :(((( I feel so sorry for him
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

DaRkNiTe1698 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:
Show hidden quotes

We don't like each other so I don't expect any mature post from you sadly, but my other accs are shared accs, just saying . Marco is my only main

you are probably the last person who can talk about maturity. And you think i haven't played vs your "main" when this oos phenomena has occurred?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player

Post by princeofkabul »

so in other words stop lying and come clean you fucking weasel
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

tedere12 wrote:well it's not only the oos. But It wouldn't make sense too ban all people that have previously cheated yeah.

ohoho whats that :O
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience