Conqueror999 vs Kaiserklein

No Flag willhaversham
Crossbow

Conqueror999 vs Kaiserklein

Post by willhaversham »

Just watched this series, what a disgrace, firstly Kaiserklein is not meant to be in this tournament aftwr the shambles of the last one, it was shameful of him to cancel leaving the community who had waited. But alsp what I want to mention is conqueror999 who has a somewhat ironic name, I'm wondering where the sportsmanship has gone these days, first game he loses and not one word from him and then in the final game of the series all he does is say 'k' nothing to caknowledge hsi opponent or the games they've had. It was a good series and closely matched it is a pity that he wasn't able to control his anger and that I have to raise this with the community, I also think it's something that the tournament staff need to monitor.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Re: Conqueror999 vs Kaiserklein

Post by Gichtenlord »

Guys! Grab your pitchforks and torches. We are going on a witch hunt!!
r]
Great Britain InsectPoison
Lancer

Post by InsectPoison »

Who hurt you?
United States of America Hidddy_
Retired Contributor
ESO: Hidalgito

Post by Hidddy_ »

Salt? In an aoe3 match? :ohmy: I feel blindsided and let down by my heroes
De Funk
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

willhaversham wrote:Just watched this series, what a disgrace, firstly Kaiserklein is not meant to be in this tournament aftwr the shambles of the last one, it was shameful of him to cancel leaving the community who had waited. But alsp what I want to mention is conqueror999 who has a somewhat ironic name, I'm wondering where the sportsmanship has gone these days, first game he loses and not one word from him and then in the final game of the series all he does is say 'k' nothing to caknowledge hsi opponent or the games they've had. It was a good series and closely matched it is a pity that he wasn't able to control his anger and that I have to raise this with the community, I also think it's something that the tournament staff need to monitor.

Yeah, that's why I made the post in the results thread where I acknowledged the win. I also felt bad for rushing Kaiser when he was picking his civ before the second match. Also I GG'd after the first game but there's a period of time between when you resign and when the OBS players are out that when you type something you still need the asterisk or no one will see it. Normally I would disagree with you but since it's a tourney match I agree players should be held to a higher standard regarding sportsmanship and I can see why my apparent lack of it might have annoyed some people. I think Kaiser was punished enough last tourney (he wasn't allowed to play for prize money in the bronze match and was given the admin loss for his match against diarouga) and banning him from future tournaments would be overkill. That said I think you are making this a bigger deal than it actually is, calling the entire match a "disgrace" and "shameful" because I didn't type two letters at the end of some of my matches.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

imo you should burn in hell!
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

willhaversham wrote:Just watched this series, what a disgrace, firstly Kaiserklein is not meant to be in this tournament aftwr the shambles of the last one, it was shameful of him to cancel leaving the community who had waited.

Says who? You? Damn, too bad your opinion has literally zero weight in that matter!

willhaversham wrote:But alsp what I want to mention is conqueror999 who has a somewhat ironic name, I'm wondering where the sportsmanship has gone these days, first game he loses and not one word from him and then in the final game of the series all he does is say 'k' nothing to caknowledge hsi opponent or the games they've had. It was a good series and closely matched it is a pity that he wasn't able to control his anger and that I have to raise this with the community, I also think it's something that the tournament staff need to monitor.

On which planet are you living to think the admins should be wasting their time checking if people type "gg"? And who cares if he actually typed it or not? Your thread is the actual disgrace XD
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Was 4/5 bait lol