BSOP OP
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

06 Jan 2018, 01:06

Legit
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

06 Jan 2018, 19:01

Congrats beating a cheater @loloekie10
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

06 Jan 2018, 23:03

Hazza54321 wrote:Congrats beating a cheater @loloekie10

Well thanks but I lost the series lol.
And I don't know if he cheated in this series too.
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
ESO: Mitoe

06 Jan 2018, 23:47

It's possible he may have been maphacking, but the usual exploits apparent in his other recs are not present in this series.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

07 Jan 2018, 14:43

Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Btw, can't we just ask both players to upload their version of the rec? It would make cheating almost impossible.
My YouTube channel

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher

07 Jan 2018, 15:50

Kaiserklein wrote:Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Btw, can't we just ask both players to upload their version of the rec? It would make cheating almost impossible.

Yeah he did ask me to upload them.
But I didn't play well at all in the two Japan games(especially the first one) so it kinda makes sense that I lost them.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

07 Jan 2018, 16:00

Well usually the winner uploads the recs, so he probably maphacked during the series since he asked you to upload yourself. Though ofc the loser can completely upload the recs, and it could just be that he asked you to upload for another reason, but it's unlikely.

I didn't watch your games, but who knows if you would still lose if roi didn't maphack...
My YouTube channel

Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger

07 Jan 2018, 20:25

well wasnt roi a legit cpt?
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 04:57

loloekie10 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Yeah he did ask me to upload them.
But I didn't play well at all in the two Japan games(especially the first one) so it kinda makes sense that I lost them.

thats so fucking dodgy tbh. many people have already proposed both parties should upload recs, with penalty of disqualification. not uploading your recs is like missing a doping test. there should be more severe restrictions on it.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I liked it
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
ESO: Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 05:41

Kaiserklein wrote:It would make cheating almost impossible.
That's a bit too optimistic rofl
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
ESO: __Icarus__

08 Jan 2018, 08:55

bet he said that he has no time to upload it, c'mon it takes like 5 mins. Thats supershady...
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

08 Jan 2018, 10:34

Gendarme wrote:

Well, how can you cheat when your point of view is recorded? Can't use maphack, can't ship eco stuff at 0:00, can't do any other moesbar stuff...
My YouTube channel

Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02

08 Jan 2018, 14:20

Kaiserklein wrote:
Gendarme wrote:

Well, how can you cheat when your point of view is recorded? Can't use maphack, can't ship eco stuff at 0:00, can't do any other moesbar stuff...
You won't see the map revealed even from the perspective of the other player, right? You can just view lock and try to see if he does something fishy, which he can avoid if he's careful.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

08 Jan 2018, 15:35

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

You won't see the map revealed even from the perspective of the other player, right? You can just view lock and try to see if he does something fishy, which he can avoid if he's careful.

How can you use your maphack (= looking at the black parts) with the view locked on your point of view? Maybe you could see stuff on the mini map without moving your screen there but that's it, it's really not much
My YouTube channel

Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02

08 Jan 2018, 15:37

I think having a revealed minimap is a huge advantage, actually.
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger

08 Jan 2018, 19:27

Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get
My YouTube channel

No Flag enjoy2play
Skirmisher

08 Jan 2018, 20:51

can someone give me cliffs about that cheat thing about uhlan and roi? i missed it completely

pls explain what happend
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.

N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 21:53

enjoy2play wrote:can someone give me cliffs about that cheat thing about uhlan and roi? i missed it completely

pls explain what happend
somppu suspected uhlan of map hacking in the tournament. Uhlan admitted to it and other cheats as well.
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
I liked it
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: roiarthurbis

10 Jan 2018, 04:24

Kaiserklein wrote:Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get

According to a pro player diarouga, having a maphack is actually a disadvantage as you have to use more Apm to look at the map rather than develop your strategy. :santa:
India rsy
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy

10 Jan 2018, 04:52

Did he say that before or after smashing ur cheating ass?
butifleaoe3 : risi brisi xbow piki 5 bank bum bum ez wini wini
No Flag umeu
Gendarme

10 Jan 2018, 05:08

roiarthurbis wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get

According to a pro player diarouga, having a maphack is actually a disadvantage as you have to use more Apm to look at the map rather than develop your strategy. :santa:

are you suggesting he knows from experience?
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I hope my wife don't mind it
I liked it

Forum Info

Return to “Round of 64”