Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 145

03 Dec 2017, 20:32

Result
Attachments
loloekie10_Japan_VS_roiarthurbis_France_ESOC Florida.age3Yrec
(479.88 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
roiarthurbis_Dutch_VS_loloekie10_Russia_ESOC Mendocino.age3Yrec
(457.02 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
loloekie10_Japan_VS_roiarthurbis_British_ESOC Tibet.age3Yrec
(471.91 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 145

03 Dec 2017, 20:43

@Goodspeed series started at 19:30 GMT
Brazil look
Dragoon
Posts: 391
ESO: LoOk_tOm

05 Jan 2018, 23:02

OP
Kaiser sucks
Garja Noob
grunt the best
Kickass God
BSOP OP
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

06 Jan 2018, 01:06

Legit
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3628

06 Jan 2018, 19:01

Congrats beating a cheater @loloekie10
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 145

06 Jan 2018, 23:03

Hazza54321 wrote:Congrats beating a cheater @loloekie10

Well thanks but I lost the series lol.
And I don't know if he cheated in this series too.
User avatar
Canada Mitoe
ESOC Business Team
Posts: 2571
ESO: Mitoe

06 Jan 2018, 23:47

It's possible he may have been maphacking, but the usual exploits apparent in his other recs are not present in this series.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

07 Jan 2018, 14:43

Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Btw, can't we just ask both players to upload their version of the rec? It would make cheating almost impossible.
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Netherlands loloekie10
Skirmisher
Posts: 145

07 Jan 2018, 15:50

Kaiserklein wrote:Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Btw, can't we just ask both players to upload their version of the rec? It would make cheating almost impossible.

Yeah he did ask me to upload them.
But I didn't play well at all in the two Japan games(especially the first one) so it kinda makes sense that I lost them.
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

07 Jan 2018, 16:00

Well usually the winner uploads the recs, so he probably maphacked during the series since he asked you to upload yourself. Though ofc the loser can completely upload the recs, and it could just be that he asked you to upload for another reason, but it's unlikely.

I didn't watch your games, but who knows if you would still lose if roi didn't maphack...
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Hazza54321
Jaeger
Posts: 3628

07 Jan 2018, 20:25

well wasnt roi a legit cpt?
Venividivici_w: i heard h20 signed up last minute. Prob waited for roby not signing up so he wouldnt get smashed again
My recently started youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChh6jN ... 15ZhFONCBg
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7050

08 Jan 2018, 04:57

loloekie10 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Roiarthurbis not uploading his version of the rec, even though he won the series, is fishy enough. Did he explicitly ask you to upload the recs yourself @loloekie10 ?

Btw, can't we just ask both players to upload their version of the rec? It would make cheating almost impossible.

Yeah he did ask me to upload them.
But I didn't play well at all in the two Japan games(especially the first one) so it kinda makes sense that I lost them.


thats so fucking dodgy tbh. many people have already proposed both parties should upload recs, with penalty of disqualification. not uploading your recs is like missing a doping test. there should be more severe restrictions on it.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2806
ESO: Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 05:41

Kaiserklein wrote:It would make cheating almost impossible.
That's a bit too optimistic rofl
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
Switzerland glorious_
Dragoon
Posts: 219
ESO: __Icarus__
Location: Zurich

08 Jan 2018, 08:55

bet he said that he has no time to upload it, c'mon it takes like 5 mins. Thats supershady...
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

08 Jan 2018, 10:34

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:It would make cheating almost impossible.
That's a bit too optimistic rofl

Well, how can you cheat when your point of view is recorded? Can't use maphack, can't ship eco stuff at 0:00, can't do any other moesbar stuff...
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2806
ESO: Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 14:20

Kaiserklein wrote:
Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:It would make cheating almost impossible.
That's a bit too optimistic rofl

Well, how can you cheat when your point of view is recorded? Can't use maphack, can't ship eco stuff at 0:00, can't do any other moesbar stuff...
You won't see the map revealed even from the perspective of the other player, right? You can just view lock and try to see if he does something fishy, which he can avoid if he's careful.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

08 Jan 2018, 15:35

Gendarme wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Well, how can you cheat when your point of view is recorded? Can't use maphack, can't ship eco stuff at 0:00, can't do any other moesbar stuff...
You won't see the map revealed even from the perspective of the other player, right? You can just view lock and try to see if he does something fishy, which he can avoid if he's careful.

How can you use your maphack (= looking at the black parts) with the view locked on your point of view? Maybe you could see stuff on the mini map without moving your screen there but that's it, it's really not much
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 02
Posts: 2806
ESO: Gendarme

08 Jan 2018, 15:37

I think having a revealed minimap is a huge advantage, actually.
Image
duck wrote:man it really sucks when you have to agree with gendarme on things
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Jaeger
Posts: 4581
Location: Paris

08 Jan 2018, 19:27

Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get
My YouTube channel

kickass_OP: lbs vs cavs no is good
kaiser won cuz german is lammer hard

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag enjoy2play
Skirmisher
Posts: 184

08 Jan 2018, 20:51

can someone give me cliffs about that cheat thing about uhlan and roi? i missed it completely

pls explain what happend
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.

N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 6516
Location: USA

08 Jan 2018, 21:53

enjoy2play wrote:can someone give me cliffs about that cheat thing about uhlan and roi? i missed it completely

pls explain what happend
somppu suspected uhlan of map hacking in the tournament. Uhlan admitted to it and other cheats as well.
I kissed a girl and I liked it
The taste of her cherry chap stick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my boyfriend don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it
User avatar
United States of America roiarthurbis
Skirmisher
Donator 01
Posts: 149
ESO: roiarthurbis

10 Jan 2018, 04:24

Kaiserklein wrote:Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get

According to a pro player diarouga, having a maphack is actually a disadvantage as you have to use more Apm to look at the map rather than develop your strategy. :santa:
User avatar
India rsy
Lancer
Donator 01
Posts: 964
ESO: Rsy
Location: USA

10 Jan 2018, 04:52

Did he say that before or after smashing ur cheating ass?
butifleaoe3 : risi brisi xbow piki 5 bank bum bum ez wini wini
No Flag umeu
Gendarme
Posts: 7050

10 Jan 2018, 05:08

roiarthurbis wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Nowhere nearly as huge as using a full maphack. It's of course an advantage and a cheat, but I'd be happy to know it's the worst cheat people can get

According to a pro player diarouga, having a maphack is actually a disadvantage as you have to use more Apm to look at the map rather than develop your strategy. :santa:


are you suggesting he knows from experience?
I kissed a girl and I liked it
Popped her cherry with my chapstick
I kissed a girl just to try it
I hope my wife don't mind it
It felt so wrong, it felt so right
Don't mean I'm in love tonight
I kissed a girl and I liked it
I liked it

Forum Info

Return to “Round of 64”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest