Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Re: Tournament update

Post by Hazza54321 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:nothing will happen to buti coz its mitoes practise partner
long live eso-c

What happened to hazza when he smurfed on totalchaos?

i got dq'd, and learnt my lesson
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Really--i just want to know who's a dbag
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Yeah in the hazza/totalchaos and osmane/unchained situations both players received the same punishments (they were named in the announcement post and they were DQ'd). If there were extenuating circumstances for the person doing the smurfing then we should know about those as well. From the perspective of an outsider looking in, both players are being punished differently for the same offense (smurfing a tourney).

I have a bad habit of editing my posts 5x after I make them instead of just making sure I said everything I wanted to before hitting submit
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
long live eso-c

Yea, and what tourney are you gonna dq the smurfer from?
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yea, and what tourney are you gonna dq the smurfer from?

Well the next one?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

dicktator_ wrote:Yeah in the hazza/totalchaos and osmane/unchained situations both players received the same punishments (they were named in the announcement post and they were DQ'd). If there were extenuating circumstances for the person doing the smurfing then we should know about those as well. From the perspective of an outsider looking in, both players are being punished differently for the same offense (smurfing a tourney).

There were extenuating circumstances for the smurfer. But they can't really be made public because it's kind of sensitive :S
On the other hand, sirmusket has aggravating circumstances imo, since he was bragging all the time about how good he is etc. on esoc,plus the fact that he cheated in the past. Which is why it's more or less logical that one is punished while the other is only warned.

dicktator_ wrote:I have a bad habit of editing my posts 5x after I make them instead of just making sure I said everything I wanted to before hitting submit

No worries I have the same problem
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

aligator92 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yea, and what tourney are you gonna dq the smurfer from?

Well the next one?

Imo banning from the current tourney makes more sense since it's in that same tourney the guy smurfed. Getting banned from the next tourney probably feels kind of depressing, since you'll remember it for the next 3 months or so. But yeah it can definitely be considered. Up to esoc to decide
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Kaiserklein wrote:Imo banning from the current tourney makes more sense since it's in that same tourney the guy smurfed. Getting banned from the next tourney probably feels kind of depressing, since you'll remember it for the next 3 months or so. But yeah it can definitely be considered. Up to esoc to decide

Considering that you possibly ruined weeks of preperation of multiple other guys it seems absolutely ok to be banned from the next tourny for both smurfing and letting someone play on your account and obviously both people have to be dq-ed from the current one if they are still in it.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

aligator92 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Imo banning from the current tourney makes more sense since it's in that same tourney the guy smurfed. Getting banned from the next tourney probably feels kind of depressing, since you'll remember it for the next 3 months or so. But yeah it can definitely be considered. Up to esoc to decide

Considering that you possibly ruined weeks of preperation of multiple other guys it seems absolutely ok to be banned from the next tourny for both smurfing and letting someone play on your account and obviously both people have to be dq-ed from the current one if they are still in it.

What if they aren't
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Kaiserklein wrote:
aligator92 wrote:

What if the aren't

thats why he wrote 'if'
r]
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

KINGofOsmane wrote:nothing will happen to []
long live eso-c

can we redact this? @Vinyanyérë im sure it can't be him
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

rsy wrote:
long live eso-c

its comfirmed
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Hazza54321 wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:
long live eso-c

ez
No Flag Bucknasty
Musketeer

Post by Bucknasty »

rsy wrote:
long live eso-c

Sir musket said who it was in a different thread and it was him...before he edited it out
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Kaiserklein wrote:There might be some mitigating circumstances about why the guy smurfed on sirmusket, though this is not 100% confirmed yet.

For anyone wondering, this is why there is no consensus on a decision/punishment as of yet. More details soon.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

wow... give the guy a break man. he's already been punished by being removed from the tournament. isn't it enough? do you have to go these lengths to shame him publicly? wow... so sad man... :roll:
believe it or not people treat their friends differently then people they don't like. I can see how someone without friends wouldn't understand this though, so I'll give you a pass on this one.

it seemed like you were making some moral claim back then, that extended to all similar situations. turns out you were just defending your buttbuddy... i guess the type of friends you keep says a lot about the type of person you are.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I'm umeu's friend
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

umeu wrote:
gibson wrote:
Show hidden quotes
believe it or not people treat their friends differently then people they don't like. I can see how someone without friends wouldn't understand this though, so I'll give you a pass on this one.

it seemed like you were making some moral claim back then, that extended to all similar situations. turns out you were just defending your buttbuddy... i guess the type of friends you keep says a lot about the type of person you are.
u got me i cheated last tourney
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I want to be umeu's friend.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:I want to be umeu's friend.

:love: ez
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Yea, having Umeu on ESO friend list should give a decent PR boost to any account.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

tedere12 wrote:It's the 2nd chance tourney and there is no prize money involved

doesn't that make it even worse? at least $ gives a reason to cheat. but to cheat in a tourney with no prize? there is no reason, other than to be a pissant and cause problems.
I need the identity of the 2nd person so I can burn both cheaters at the same stake (I don't want to waste two stakes on such pitiful people - one is bad enough)
:uglylol:
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

lol esoc tournaments sound like such a joke now. I dont pay attention to the esoc drama too often, but this just makes all tournaments feel pointless. Also no one mentioned that the person smurfing is stealing the tournament experience and money away from the person that their playing vs.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

giveuanxiety wrote:lol esoc tournaments sound like such a joke now. I dont pay attention to the esoc drama too often, but this just makes all tournaments feel pointless. Also no one mentioned that the person smurfing is stealing the tournament experience and money away from the person that their playing vs.

But there is no prize money in second chance tournament!!! So, who cares about smurfing in this tournament????
r]
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

.... prob dumbest post ever
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?