cG_ZertoN vs. cG_Wout

Germany ZertoN
Crossbow

Re: cG_ZertoN vs. cG_Wout

Post by ZertoN »

i'm able to play from now until 21 GMT literally anytime. i will not play at midnight when i need to wake up early tomorrow, i'm sorry.

i'd hate to get the admin win for this, so i hope you won't dodge this time and be able to find a compromise when i offer to play basically all day.
Israel Adne
Musketeer

Post by Adne »

Ooh so who receives the admin win now??? Since they obviously both can't play, @Carnage Can't we like vote with the whole community, Otto could make a strawpoll :smile:
Netherlands Wout
Skirmisher
ESO: Wout

Post by Wout »

Let me just summarize my point of view.

On tuesday, I propose to play at 22-23 GMT on sunday. Zerton does not respond to my proposal until sunday itself, a few hours before the match. He proposes 21 gmt and acts as if this is confirmed, whilst I'm telling him I will be a bit late for that in both this topic and in pm (I am 1 hour ahead of GMT):
Wout wrote:I think I'll be ready a bit after 21!

I change my schedule, come home a bit earlier to play some warm up games. At 21:40 I am ready. Turns out zerton went to bed at 21:30. Did he expect to play a bo5 in 30 minutes? I hear that he said he has to wake up early next day to attend a lecture/study or something. Yet, this morning I found out he was playing a game of Overwatch (#1 BM = me, Wout = Zerton):

During all this, zerton engages in constant banter, which is not helping things:
ZertoN wrote:you changed your mind for no reason.

ZertoN wrote:i'd hate to get the admin win for this, so i hope you won't dodge this time

As for today, I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm right now at my faculty working on an assignment with another student. Tonight I have to work on a literature review, ideally until 23 gmt. However, I am willing to make a compromise so that we can get the games in today.

zerton wants to play at 21 gmt the latest, I would like to play at 23 gmt. Let's compromise, and play at 22 gmt. I lose an hour of studying, zerton loses an hour of sleep. How about it?
Israel Adne
Musketeer

Post by Adne »

Hmm but I am pretty sure you were already anticipating that Zerton would suggest his old 22 DRCT time preference for this matchup. Since you were anticipating Zertons 22 DRCT, you obviously suggested to play at 24 DRCT yourself in order to later come up with this compromise for 23 DRCT, as shown in your last post. In other words, the actual time you want to schedule for is 23 DRCT and not 24 DRCT. Thus the real compromise here would be to play at 22:30 DRCT, or to convert back to your barbaric time zone notation: to play at 21:30 GMT.
Israel Adne
Musketeer

Post by Adne »

Look we can either try to schedule in a match that is never going to happen or we do it the old fashioned way: we use something that was known in ancient times as "democracy". It's something that originated from old Athens, people could vote for their favorite magistrate in the institution that was known as the Ekklesia. Though we are not entirely sure how people voted in the Ekklesia, I think with our modern technology it should be a lot easier to actual vote for our favorite player. So I came up with this: http://www.strawpoll.me/15057500
Germany ZertoN
Crossbow

Post by ZertoN »

that is a crapload of false info and spinning stuff to make himself look better. can't believe i'm doing this, but here is what actually happened:

Wout wrote:Let me just summarize my point of view.

On tuesday, I propose to play at 22-23 GMT on sunday. Zerton does not respond to my proposal until sunday itself, a few hours before the match. He proposes 21 gmt and acts as if this is confirmed, whilst I'm telling him I will be a bit late for that in both this topic and in pm (I am 1 hour ahead of GMT):

i did not respond since you didn't tag me in your forum response. i did not get a notification, yet we talk every single day in discord and i've asked you multiple times when you want to play but you never responded. i tell you that i can accept a 15min delay but at some point you will get the admin loss, which is clearly what is stated in the rules of this tournament. in the screenshot you posted you actually incriminate yourself by showing your troll response that you might even be a full hour late instead of trying to work a proper time out.
so as the time of when we are supposed to play our matches has come, me, the caster and the viewers are still waiting for wout. i then tell him i will be going to bed by 22:30 CET if he doesn't show up since i needed to wake up at 6 am the next morning. he then proceeds to tell me he will play "1 more warm up game" instead of playing vs me, so i decided to go to bed instead of wasting more of my time. proof:
so he was there all along, playing aoeo games, and easily could have played our bo5. showing he had absolutely no problem making the requested time and completly ignoring that i said i will go to bed by said time. if that is not worthy of an admin loss, i don't know what is.

Wout wrote:I think I'll be ready a bit after 21!

I change my schedule, come home a bit earlier to play some warm up games. At 21:40 I am ready. Turns out zerton went to bed at 21:30. Did he expect to play a bo5 in 30 minutes? I hear that he said he has to wake up early next day to attend a lecture/study or something. Yet, this morning I found out he was playing a game of Overwatch (#1 BM = me, Wout = Zerton):

so after i woke up early today i had to attend one important lecture, then drove back home. i then decided to play 2 games of overwatch, but i'm not sure how that has to do with anything. i suppose this is part of the trolling as well, implying that i could not beat him without practising aoeo all the time and needing that additional day of practise.

During all this, zerton engages in constant banter, which is not helping things:

that is exactly what is going to happen, i am getting a little annoyed wasting my time on a match that is not even close series, if it was against someone who had a chance vs me it would maybe be a litte different, but that's not the case.

ZertoN wrote:you changed your mind for no reason.

ZertoN wrote:i'd hate to get the admin win for this, so i hope you won't dodge this time

As for today, I have a lot of stuff to do. I'm right now at my faculty working on an assignment with another student. Tonight I have to work on a literature review, ideally until 23 gmt. However, I am willing to make a compromise so that we can get the games in today.

zerton wants to play at 21 gmt the latest, I would like to play at 23 gmt. Let's compromise, and play at 22 gmt. I lose an hour of studying, zerton loses an hour of sleep. How about it?

i indeed still do not want to get the admin win for this, despite all the horrendous stuff you pulled. i'll be here at 22 GMT, but i once again won't wait all night until you have played enough "warmup games".
can't believe this is happening, having such trouble scheduling a match with a clanmate even. i hope you are happy, you wasted more of my and everybody else's time, so i guess congrats on that. see you today 22 GMT.

Israel Adne
Musketeer

Post by Adne »

Ooh I can still cast or stream it (in case people don't want to listen to my silly commentary) at 23 DRCT, I will be there :) Really one of the best mondays so far in 2018!
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Just schedule your series and play, lets not make this complicated
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?