shaolinstar wrote:
hazza54321 wrote:i smell good, you smell bad, shh dont tell you
I wont tell me. :-X
ty im glad youre keeping it a secret :D
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

A Farewell to His Manclness, _H2O, Dictator of ESOC

Post by adderbrain5 »

bramboy wrote:Lol this adderbrain is the best troll in this thread by far. I doubt he even has an eso account.

gibson wrote:
bramboy wrote:Lol this adderbrain is the best troll in this thread by far. I doubt he even has an eso account.
Oh he does

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/player?n=jgals

your right though i dont have one. Jgals is my little brothers. I thought id explained this enough times for even the thickest skulls. But i really havent played much since my medal. And i dont make one of my own because i dont spend money on video games , and i dont have the time to invest in playing a dead game without any possibility of improving my life or getting me money
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

adderbrain5 wrote:
your right though i dont have one. Jgals is my little brothers. I thought id explained this enough times for even the thickest skulls. But i really havent played much since my medal. And i dont make one of my own because i dont spend money on video games , and i dont have the time to invest in playing a dead game without any possibility of improving my life or getting me money
So what are you doing here?
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

adderbrain5 wrote:

lol you could have at least made up an original excuse for why youre so bad instead of using one of the most cliche excuses ever which is quite frankly bullshit. Jgals is your account, I have played you on it several times, and you suck.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: your right though i dont have one. Jgals is my little brothers. I thought id explained this enough times for even the thickest skulls. But i really havent played much since my medal. And i dont make one of my own because i dont spend money on video games , and i dont have the time to invest in playing a dead game without any possibility of improving my life or getting me money
lol you could have at least made up an original excuse for why youre so bad instead of using one of the most cliche excuses ever which is quite frankly bullshit. Jgals is your account, I have played you on it several times, and you suck.

you are one of the most arrogant morons on here realy. Jgals is my little brother joshs account. That is what the J is for. Gals is a shortened form of our last name with an "s" on the end. Its been his nockname since he was a kid by his friends. He lets me play it whenever i want and i have his password, but it is his account. You think i need to make excuses about a game that i am already accomplished in( most legitimate sup wins in the entire world and most iroqois wins too) , when this is a. Dead game with no future. You think i am as sily as you i guess

Because as Ive always said Ill say again that just because I won more games than anyone probably ever in one ladder period doesnt mean that I could win against anyone any player. Im out of practice I dont care about this game anymore in fact I dont even have it installed on my computer at the moment . I like the idea of improving the game and sharing what I learned from all my experience thats pretty much what Im here for
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You have gone full troll now. Need I remind you?

http://eso-community.net/thread/3238/br ... eeps-games
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

gibson wrote:You have gone full troll now. Need I remind you?

http://eso-community.net/thread/3238/br ... eeps-games

i''m pretty sure I put that in off-topic pro so what does that have to do with this

And I was just trolling you yeah show them that I could win as even the worst of civilizations since y''all like to insult me saying I only know how to play the Iroquois
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I'll let you figure that out yourself
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

adderbrain5 wrote:
Right you dont have time to invest in a dead game, which is why you had "most legitimate sup wins in the entire world and most iroqois wins too" hahaha nerd
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Post by adderbrain5 »

kaiserklein wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: your right though i dont have one. Jgals is my little brothers. I thought id explained this enough times for even the thickest skulls. But i really havent played much since my medal. And i dont make one of my own because i dont spend money on video games , and i dont have the time to invest in playing a dead game without any possibility of improving my life or getting me money
Right you dont have time to invest in a dead game, which is why you had "most legitimate sup wins in the entire world and most iroqois wins too" hahaha nerd

yea for six months because i was on house arrest
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

adderbrain5 wrote:
gibson wrote: lol you could have at least made up an original excuse for why youre so bad instead of using one of the most cliche excuses ever which is quite frankly bullshit. Jgals is your account, I have played you on it several times, and you suck.
you are one of the most arrogant morons on here realy. Jgals is my little brother joshs account. That is what the J is for. Gals is a shortened form of our last name with an "s" on the end. Its been his nockname since he was a kid by his friends. He lets me play it whenever i want and i have his password, but it is his account. You think i need to make excuses about a game that i am already accomplished in( most legitimate sup wins in the entire world and most iroqois wins too) , when this is a. Dead game with no future. You think i am as sily as you i guess

Because as Ive always said Ill say again that just because I won more games than anyone probably ever in one ladder period doesnt mean that I could win against anyone any player. Im out of practice I dont care about this game anymore in fact I dont even have it installed on my computer at the moment . I like the idea of improving the game and sharing what I learned from all my experience thats pretty much what Im here for
Its not even arrogant anymore. Its the truth. You suck, you used a horrible excuse, jgals is your account, you only lame iroquois and still cant get higher than master sergeant.. what are you still doing here? Go do something with your life :P
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

bramboy wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote: you are one of the most arrogant morons on here realy. Jgals is my little brother joshs account. That is what the J is for. Gals is a shortened form of our last name with an "s" on the end. Its been his nockname since he was a kid by his friends. He lets me play it whenever i want and i have his password, but it is his account. You think i need to make excuses about a game that i am already accomplished in( most legitimate sup wins in the entire world and most iroqois wins too) , when this is a. Dead game with no future. You think i am as sily as you i guess

Its not even arrogant anymore. Its the truth. You suck, you used a horrible excuse, jgals is your account, you only lame iroquois and still cant get higher than master sergeant.. what are you still doing here? Go do something with your life :P

I couldnt have put it more concisely or elegantly myself
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Guys can we not? This is a news thread, keep it clean.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

i came too late for the hate ?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

kingofosmane wrote:i came too late for the hate ?

it''s never to l8 4 h8
United States of America wyc8lme
Crossbow

Re: A Farewell to His Manclness, _H2O, Dictator of ESOC

Post by wyc8lme »

I've spent about an hour to read this long-lasting thread, thanks for sharing your personal opinions and experiences with us. Kindly follow http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/10-tips-how-to-raise-your-labor-productivity to get familiarized with the post created by our writers. They are the best ones in writing niche!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

decent bot 7/10
France iNcog
Ninja

Post by iNcog »

wyc8lme wrote:I've spent about an hour to read this long-lasting thread, thanks for sharing your personal opinions and experiences with us. Kindly follow http://bigessaywriter.com/blog/10-tips-how-to-raise-your-labor-productivity to get familiarized with the post created by our writers. They are the best ones in writing niche!

lmfao
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote: ↑
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Goodspeed wrote:Guys can we not? This is a news thread, keep it clean.

Can you change your avatar please everytime I look at it and naturally first look goes at avatar rather than name, it reminds me of thebritish
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

ban the longbowman avatar
#btla
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yeah, I agree with hunter.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

hunter wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Guys can we not? This is a news thread, keep it clean.

Can you change your avatar please everytime I look at it and naturally first look goes at avatar rather than name, it reminds me of thebritish

It's my way of subtly trolling all of you