Tournament Information

May 6th, 2018
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Tournament Information

Post by princeofcarthage »

2v2 Tour
Tournament Information
- This week's cup is a long and highly anticipated 2v2 Supremacy tournament which will start at 15:00 GMT on Sunday, May 6th.
- Brackets will be posted one hour before the tournament.
- All times are in GMT.
- Round of 32: 15:00 - 16:00
- Round of 16: 16:00 - 17:00
- Round of 08: 17:00 - 18:15
- Semi-finals: 18:30 - 19:45
- Finals: - 20:00 - Till we get a winner!

- Your partner must sign up as well.
- You can still sign up without partner, in case you don't find one once sign ups end, you will be partnered using RNG. If number of non-partner players is odd then the last remaining player will stand unsigned, unless he finds a player before Saturday 15th GMT.
- Seeding will be done according to average ELO.
- To participate in the event, you must be a member of the tournament discord and be present at the time of the event start!

Prize Pool:
- $150 USD Winning team takes it all. (Divided in equal half between both the players)
- Exclusive forum badge.

Civilization Rules:
- During the course of a series, a team may not use a civilization twice.
- In a Best-of-3, 6 unique civilizations must be played by each team if the series reaches game 3.
- In a Best-of-5, 10 unique civilizations must be played by each team if the series reaches game 5.
- Team with higher average ELO in game 1 will lock in the civilizations right after picking the map.
- From game 2 players will pick civilizations in alternating pattern starting with a player from winning team.

Map Pool:
Teams will veto in alternating pattern starting with High ELO Team for game 1 and the last remaining map shall be played upon. From game 2 losing team can choose any map from the map pool.

- Round of 32 (Bo1): Hudson Bay, Arizona, Manchac
- Round of 16 (Bo1): Florida, Cascade Range, Manchac
- Round of 8 (Bo3): Mendocino, High Plains, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bengal
- Semi-finals (Bo3): Pampas Sierras, Kamchatka, Indonesia, Klondike, Bengal
- Finals (Bo5): Tibet, Baja California, Klondike, Indonesia, Thar Desert, Parallel rivers, Malaysia

Rules:
- All games must be played on ESOC Patch.
- All results and recorded games must be reported using the match results submitter.
- All players must respect scheduled round timings. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- All players must coordinate with caster/co-caster to ensure smooth scheduling of casted matches.
- All other applicable ESOC tournament rules apply.

Additional Notes:
- Games will be played primarily on ESO; games that need to be played on GameRanger must be authorized by a tournament administrator. In case of unforeseen circumstances, casted games may need to be played on GameRanger.
- In case games need to be played on GameRanger, please have home cities and decks prepared!
- All players must adhere to the prospective tournament schedule. If a series is not in progress by the time a round is scheduled to end, the admins reserve the right to make a decision on the winner of the match.
- If you think your opponent somehow had an unfair advantage by using any exploits or mods, please PM one of the admins with the recorded game and screenshots.
- Admins reserve the right to disqualify any player(s) for failure to abide by the tournament rules. All admin decisions will be final.
- If you have any further questions, please ask in this thread!

Donate
- If you would like to contribute by funding future "Weekend Tours" You can donate here.
- While donating write a message "for weekend tours"

Tournament Staff
- Admins: @princeofcarthage & @Cometk
- Caster: @princeofcarthage

Thank you everyone and enjoy!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: Tournament Information

Post by princeofcarthage »

Sign Ups will strictly close at 18:30 gmt Friday for this tournament. As there is lot of work such as matching RNG players, removing second player from each team to make brackets, and other stuff no late signups will be allowed. So please make sure if you are interested you sign up in time. Thank you!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Where is it stated when the final takes place?
United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

zoom wrote:Where is it stated when the final takes place?

19 gmt today
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Cool. Please answer the question, though.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:Cool. Please answer the question, though.

it's stated in the post above the one I quoted, and in the post below your question. Thank me later.
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

umeu wrote:

it's stated in the post above the one I quoted, and in the post below your question. Thank me later.
It hardly takes hindsight to predict that the concept of constructiveness is lost on you. I am wondering where it is listed. I assume it must be listed somewhere. It's awfully odd not advertizing a rescheduled grand finals what so ever.

Stay pressed and obsessed though, kid – you remain unhelpful but at least that way you're entertaining. For that I thank you!
:chinese:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
umeu wrote:

It hardly takes hindsight to predict that the concept of constructiveness is lost on you. I am wondering where it is listed. I assume it must be listed somewhere. It's awfully odd not advertizing a rescheduled grand finals what so ever.

Stay pressed and obsessed though, kid – you remain unhelpful but at least that way you're entertaining. For that I thank you!
:chinese:

It's clear the concept of a joke is lost on you. No wonder that you think I was being unhelpful... and found it entertaining to boot! At least enjoy2play got the joke! :uglylol:
No Flag enjoy2play
Dragoon

Post by enjoy2play »

i obv had the same idea, and posted at the same time, but screenshot paint and pic upload need a bit time, so you posted it faster :P
Acergamer wrote:Well, that's it for me fellas haha. Anyways I just want to say good luck to Samwise12 ,and hope he beats Lordraphael since he's basically a piece of shit idiot combination of Garja and Umeu.
N3O_Jerom wrote:and huh the balance is actually pretty good
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

idk where to post speed test so im just gonna do it here http://www.speedtest.net/result/7304412590
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

enjoy2play wrote:i obv had the same idea, and posted at the same time, but screenshot paint and pic upload need a bit time, so you posted it faster :P
As funny as that is, it's concerning – to say the least – that ESOC doesn't even advertize the grand finals of a tournament.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

zoom wrote:
enjoy2play wrote:i obv had the same idea, and posted at the same time, but screenshot paint and pic upload need a bit time, so you posted it faster :P
As funny as that is, it's concerning – to say the least – that ESOC doesn't even advertize the grand finals of a tournament.

What a different tone. It almost sounds like bias. Almost. :roll: