Tit vs Hazza54321

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: Tit vs Hazza54321

Post by momuuu »

Lag ruins the competitive spirit. You don't play football games in a pool of mud with hardly any grass (at least on a serious level) and then say that's fair. You don't play a table tennis game where suddenly the table is smaller. You don't go darting with a darting board thats suddenly smaller. You don't go cycling on dirt roads. You don't go boxing without gloves. You don't play basketball when the baskets are 20 centimeters lower. You don't play aoe when it lags like shit. The ones responsible for the lag should not be allowed to play. It's simple as that.
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

man when hazza lost his 2 cannons was not a lag, it's just a misclick
don't think we are robots and do perfects games, that's it, he misclicked
and we definitively had the control of the last game
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

Hazza had not enough units to protect his cannons anyways and they were behind by a lot at that point.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

I didnt misclick, you could clearly see i couldnt move my units. Im trying not to blame shit, but it was bullshit, similar with the game on gran chaco where stuff didnt move. However they did play well and i played poor in the baja one, i may have been lagging a little because of the storm but most of the rdm freezes etc isnt my type of lag, im just hopeful that kynesie will buy a new computer with his winnings.
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

a tourney with a decent mappool, will the dream ever come true?
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
France benj89
Howdah

Post by benj89 »

too easy to blame the lag for the canon loss here
I just watched the last 2 games: Tit team had 10+ coy and 10 sowars vs less than 4-5 goons, osmane had <20yumi behind his tc. Following the canon loss tit team went back and didnt do any damage so it didn’t really have a big impact, the damage to their eco was already done at that point which snowballed later on. The mistake was a mix of hazza fighting 2v1, showing canons without 15+ goons to protect them, a misclick (you can clearly see falcs changing direction toward tit army, so he probably tried to make canon attack tit army). Sure, lag didn't help, but that wasn't the primary cause at all.
You could have used the same lag argument when tit lost 2 culv + 3 canon game 3 I believe, but again that loss was more caused by a good micro/timing counterpush from team hazza with siege ele and culvs and slow reaction time from tit. 
Overall tit team was just very dominant on water maps and won the deciding game on land, fairly. Since I check the streams regularly, you could also tell that team hazza didn't play to their top level and the lag certainly didn't help.

It would be great if queen was slightly more on top of what's happening on the map: not checking dock upgrades, missing some fights, showing "all units" for too long etc. I'm only saying this because it was a final series and kaiser notice these things when casting himself, but I never casted so I'm probably being too exigent here. Besides, I really like the content kaiser and queen put out: I watched some part of the bo 20+ they did last week with h2o and conquer, it was a fun watch.

Again, always sad to see such lag in finals, some measures should probably be taken for future tournaments but not sure which ones
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

KINGofOsmane wrote:a tourney with a decent mappool, will the dream ever come true?

Ok. Lets do a tourney then. I put $100 in the pot to the winner/winning team.
You make the map pool.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

@Veni_Vidi_Vici_W @ramex12 im willing to play a showmatch to see how imo a real finals should be played ;) PEWPEW SCHOOLED
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

well, if lag caused the detah of your cannons, when i destroyed your tc, my cav don't really attack and don't really mooved, then died like nothing to your goons
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer
ESO: Kickass

Post by Kickass_OP »

Veni_Vidi_Vici_W wrote:I see an interesting pattern, from previous tourneys and here again:
- On land maps (not just full with food etc, even klondike), which are the biggest part of the game map pool and competitive tournaments as well, other teams win like Ramex/Me did and Hazza/King.
- On water maps Tit/Kyn win. While Ramex/Me were not motivated enough to even try (sure, thats not good but another discussion), it seems Hazza/King did give it a try, but we have to agree Tit/Kyn abuse water well. Question is whether it should be like that with such (two?!) maps in the finals though, especially coinsidering the other rules such as forced counterpick and no veto option. Baja is still a decent map imo, but Indonesia is not competitive with current stats of ships.
- In the last game of the match, on a normal map even, for both Ramex/Me and Hazza/King, there is very conveniently huge lagg at crucial game-deciding moments. Ramex/My fight near their tc where we lost a lot of skirms and arrow knights. Same with Hazza/King where Hazza's canons suddenly go melee into the other's army. That is sometimes harder to see for viewers but very annoying for players not so used to that, as it messes things up.

They won because they are better, always play 2v2. Lag was for everyone. There is no excuse gg wp.

If they are better, how do they 90% of the time get outplayed so hard by other good 2/2 teams, if its not a full water and/or lagg game?

@Veni_Vidi_Vici_W they prepare themselves better, the fact that it is several factors influenced for the victory not only lag and water. tit / Kynesie has a mix, plan every play and consider the unforeseen. Hazza / King are great too, who knows if they train more do not win next.
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

What we find is a certain prejudice with lag. Lag is a possibility, just like the rain in F1 or football, the suggestion I make is to train more the possibilities.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

oh lagass
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Kickass_OP wrote:What we find is a certain prejudice with lag. Lag is a possibility, just like the rain in F1 or football, the suggestion I make is to train more the possibilities.

Except we can't control the weather whereas you can just kick people that cause lag. You're just scared because your internet/pc is so bad that you would rightfully be excluded from tournaments.
Austria knusch
Pro Player
EWTDonator 01

Post by knusch »

Kickass_OP wrote:What we find is a certain prejudice with lag. Lag is a possibility, just like the rain in F1 or football, the suggestion I make is to train more the possibilities.

AMEN, brother!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a world where they will not be judged by the lag of their toasters and horride connection but by the skill of their gameplay."

#lagphobia #braindamage? :unsure:
Brazil Kickass_OP
Lancer

Post by Kickass_OP »

knusch wrote:

AMEN, brother!

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a world where they will not be judged by the lag of their toasters and horride connection but by the skill of their gameplay."

Playing well in lag is not for everyone to accept and that's it. We are few!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

it takes much skill to paly in lag !
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

There is no discussion to have. Lag is not competitive, period. The win was not legit, so this result is irrelevant. There should have never been such laggy finals, it's ridiculous. The players who cause that kind of lag should just not be able to sign up in tourneys. And since they're always cocky while they're lagging, they completely deserve to be flamed.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

Kickass_OP wrote:
knusch wrote:

AMEN, brother!

Playing well in lag is not for everyone to accept and that's it. We are few!

Thank me you are few!
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

If there is a Garja, then why is there lag? Because of this, I don't believe in a Garja.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hazza54321 wrote:I didnt misclick, you could clearly see i couldnt move my units. Im trying not to blame shit, but it was bullshit, similar with the game on gran chaco where stuff didnt move. However they did play well and i played poor in the baja one, i may have been lagging a little because of the storm but most of the rdm freezes etc isnt my type of lag, im just hopeful that kynesie will buy a new computer with his winnings.

is funny. 3 tournaments, hundreds of qs games, dozens of different players, but only 1 constant, but of course, we still don't know who causes the lag! ISH THERE ANY LOGIC IN THE WORLD THAT CAN SAVE US?! PLEASE PRAY TO ZOOMZOOM...
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT

Post by Aykin Haraka »

who said it was so laggy to be unplayable, you ?huh
g1 was not
g2 was not
g3 was sometimes
g4 was not
g5 hazza on drop screen
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

i was on drop screen because my laptop ran out of charge and went into standby mode
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Post by Hazza54321 »

if i lost connection i wouldnt have been able to come back
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT