Post by deleted_user0 »

tx
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Re: Tit vs Hazza54321

Post by princeofcarthage »

gibson wrote:2k18 and people don’t have a gig up/down EleGiggle

Speedtest screenshots pls
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Have you tried to play a series without the macros @Kynesie even if only to make sure that isn't causing it?
Everything else seems to be ruled out.
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

Goodspeed wrote:Have you tried to play a series without the macros @Kynesie even if only to make sure that isn't causing it?

I will try to re install my game for have a clean base, then don t even modify hotkey assignment , and play some games. I think it will be hard to measure lag improvement but get a little hope..
But at some point i will need to assign hotkey to my usual keybord keys and some people seems to thinks that can cause some lag in some case...
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Kynesie wrote:
Goodspeed wrote:Have you tried to play a series without the macros @Kynesie even if only to make sure that isn't causing it?

I will try to re install my game for have a clean base, then don t even modify hotkey assignment , and play some games. I think it will be hard to measure lag improvement but get a little hope..
But at some point i will need to assign hotkey to my usual keybord keys and some people seems to thinks that can cause some lag in some case...

Just delete game folders from "my documents",it will delete all hotkeys, scenarios,records and so on
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

Sargsyan wrote:
Kynesie wrote:

Just delete game folders from "my documents",it will delete all hotkeys, scenarios,records and so on

Nah i got a lot of modified files in install folder , with UI and hotkeys i added ..
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Kynesie wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Nah i got a lot of modified files in install folder , with UI and hotkeys i added ..

Thats a different story,then reinstall the game and let us know about the changes
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Kynesie wrote:

Assigning regular hotkeys isn't going to be a problem. Maybe the macros and custom UI are though.
France bwinner
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: bwinner

Post by bwinner »

Goodspeed wrote:
Kynesie wrote:

Assigning regular hotkeys isn't going to be a problem. Maybe the macros and custom UI are though.

That's probably still safer to remove every single possible cause of the lag, then hopefully it doesn't lag anymore and you can start to put them back one by one to spot the problem
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Goodspeed wrote:
Kynesie wrote:

Assigning regular hotkeys isn't going to be a problem.

It can be, though. Attack move can freeze the game if assigned with certain other hotkeys. I used to have attack move and eject units on the same button and lo, every time I attacked move the game would mini freeze, sometimes big freeze and couldn't be fixed.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

sorry for the irrelevant question, but why when I press alt to see unit HP and then click on them having alt pressed, the units attack moving instead of attacking a specific unit? This has caused much trouble to my games and I can't fix it because I dont have attack move on ALT.
No Flag Djigit
Howdah

Post by Djigit »

tedere12 wrote:sorry for the irrelevant question, but why when I press alt to see unit HP and then click on them having alt pressed, the units attack moving instead of attacking a specific unit? This has caused much trouble to my games and I can't fix it because I dont have attack move on ALT.
Garja created a thread about that. No solution found so far. http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?t=5347
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

tedere12 wrote:sorry for the irrelevant question, but why when I press alt to see unit HP and then click on them having alt pressed, the units attack moving instead of attacking a specific unit? This has caused much trouble to my games and I can't fix it because I dont have attack move on ALT.

Alt + click is also attack move. Dont know if you can even unbind it.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

You can't unbind it. I tried and apparntly there is this line

Code: Select all

ting Name="optionattackmove">true</Setting>
in the newprofile3.xml but changing it has no effect.
Image Image Image
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah it's annoying, you just need to get used to not clicking while pressing alt
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

I have also a question. Sometimes when I press z with my sepoys selected, the game suddenly freezes and it says "Victory is yours"
Then when I go back for a rematch it on same match up it says "You were removed from the game".

Someone has a fix?
France Aykin Haraka
Howdah
EWT
ESO: aykin

Post by Aykin Haraka »

try z move with urumi it does it to me sometimes too
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

somppukunkku wrote:I have also a question. Sometimes when I press z with my sepoys selected, the game suddenly freezes and it says "Victory is yours"
Then when I go back for a rematch it on same match up it says "You were removed from the game".

Someone has a fix?

Smurfing should help in your case
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

momuuu wrote:
zoom wrote:
Show hidden quotes
I believe so, yes.

Which means you must be able to enforce it. Explain to me how you will do this then?
For example, I would ask players to provide in-game, live screenshots.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Djigit wrote:Might be the problem Mimsy and lolokie mentioned here http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4861&start=25#p103264
This could be it.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

zoom wrote:
Djigit wrote:Might be the problem Mimsy and lolokie mentioned here http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4861&start=25#p103264
This could be it.

I've tagged kynesie talking about this very issue in 2016. It's not news to him.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

zoom wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Which means you must be able to enforce it. Explain to me how you will do this then?

Hmm screenshots of what exactly
Image Image Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

zoom wrote:
momuuu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

How the hell would that detect a macro?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

It would detect cheesy ui's, which would be a good start. No idea why trading resources without selecting the market should be allowed in tourney.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..