Out of sync and Failed to join.

Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer
ESO: Kikematamitos

Out of sync and Failed to join.

Post by Kikematamitos »

Why the fuck this happen in a online match?

Many of my friend experiment that Out of Sync and Failed to join is very weird people can't join my match but if they make the match i can join but they not to the mine and sometimes nobody can join the match, DFQ? :sad: Sometimes reset the router fix that but sometimes not i think is the protocol of internet but please is somebody know how to fix this please post here.
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Re: Out of sync and Failed to join.

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

Hi, please look in the Tech Support section of the forum. There is a pinned post about this issue.
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

WOOHOOOO THE NEW MONTHLY OUT OF SYNC FAILED TO JOIN WHATEVER THREAD. GET A NEW LIGHTSPEED ROUTER AND OPEN THE SHIT OUT OF ITS PORTS. USE VPN. CHANGE FIREWALL SETTINGS. AND DONT FORGOT UPNP. DUDE DID YOU EVEN DEACTIVATE DMZ IN YOUR ROUTER SETTINGS?? BECAUSE YOU KNOW OTHERWISE ALL THE MILITARY OF THE MILITARIZED ZONE IS LIKE TOTALLY BLOCKING YOUR INTERNET. YEAH DO THAT AND ALSO DO ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK BECAUSE APPARENTLY ESO IS A MAGNIFICENT MAGICAL BITCH AND NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO PLEASE HER. BUT ANYWAY, DO ALL THOSE THINGS. WOBBA LOBBA DUB DUB.
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer

Post by Kikematamitos »

Thanks i will do that, epic comments! I will check all of that shit.
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer

Post by Kikematamitos »

AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE wrote:WOOHOOOO THE NEW MONTHLY OUT OF SYNC FAILED TO JOIN WHATEVER THREAD. GET A NEW LIGHTSPEED ROUTER AND OPEN THE SHIT OUT OF ITS PORTS. USE VPN. CHANGE FIREWALL SETTINGS. AND DONT FORGOT UPNP. DUDE DID YOU EVEN DEACTIVATE DMZ IN YOUR ROUTER SETTINGS?? BECAUSE YOU KNOW OTHERWISE ALL THE MILITARY OF THE MILITARIZED ZONE IS LIKE TOTALLY BLOCKING YOUR INTERNET. YEAH DO THAT AND ALSO DO ALL THOSE OTHER THINGS THAT MAY OR MAY NOT WORK BECAUSE APPARENTLY ESO IS A MAGNIFICENT MAGICAL BITCH AND NOBODY REALLY KNOWS WHAT TO DO TO PLEASE HER. BUT ANYWAY, DO ALL THOSE THINGS. WOBBA LOBBA DUB DUB.

What i do whit UPNP?

I disable DMZ
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

This is why FTJ happens.

@Darwin_ Said: It mostly has to do with your internet and your network settings. Aoe is a peer-to-peer connection, unlike many modern games, so you need to make sure that you network and computer is configured to be able to do direct data transfer to another computer.

and this post might help you for fix that problem: viewtopic.php?f=65&t=7166&p=162608#p162608

@EAGLEMUT helped me a lot !
anyways, if you have this problem of FTJ always, it means that you need to fix it, but if a friend has it always, he must fix it, and if both players have the problem, then both players must fix it.
Everybody that has the FTJ problem, must configurate port-forwarding.
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
Mexico Kikematamitos
Musketeer

Post by Kikematamitos »

Thanks for all but for some reason this happen only whit some players so i can play the mayor of time but whit some guys is imposible o difficult. I really want to learn this for make a tutorial so everybody can fix this
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

Kikematamitos wrote:
What i do whit UPNP?

I disable DMZ

i was joking around. try out the stuff that is recommended in the Tech Support, it works for some ppl apparently..
Great Britain trevler
Crossbow

Post by trevler »

Kikematamitos wrote:Thanks for all but for some reason this happen only whit some players so i can play the mayor of time but whit some guys is imposible o difficult. I really want to learn this for make a tutorial so everybody can fix this

It could be a problem on their end too?

I remember researching this problem so much, and having to ask my ISP to do something for me because I couldn't do it on my own (was blocked). Sorry can't remember the details anymore but it was really complicated and was only fully resolved after I moved and got a new router. Maybe you could borrow one and try?