Missing games?

Korea South jj0823
Musketeer
ESO: jj0823

Missing games?

Post by jj0823 »

Hi ESocks! Is it normal for ELO ladders to not track games? I've won a bunch of games recently and it shows up in my in-game statistics but on ladders it only shows a massive losing streak for me. I don't really care that much but I've noticed it before...like it wants me to look bad. It will only track games I lose, randomly decides it won't credit me for matches won.
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher
ESO: VITAOOOOOOOOO1

Re: Missing games?

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

jj0823 wrote:Hi ESocks! Is it normal for ELO ladders to not track games? I've won a bunch of games recently and it shows up in my in-game statistics but on ladders it only shows a massive losing streak for me. I don't really care that much but I've noticed it before...like it wants me to look bad.

ELO is with delay
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

It happened to me as well recently, a QS game did not count despite the connection with ESO wasn't interrupted. Nonetheless, I don't think there's much we can do about it... :?
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

pecelot wrote:It happened to me as well recently, a QS game did not count despite the connection with ESO wasn't interrupted. Nonetheless, I don't think there's much we can do about it... :?

here i explain better what is happening,

A lot of players are complaining about missing games on ELO, happened to me too, for example the games appears on AgeComunity.com on recent games, but they dont show up on ELO ladders, what we can do about that? this jap folks have some contact?

The game appears on AgeComunity >>> http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy , but not on ELO.

Or they will show up on ELO after a while?
Korea South jj0823
Musketeer

Post by jj0823 »

VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:
pecelot wrote:It happened to me as well recently, a QS game did not count despite the connection with ESO wasn't interrupted. Nonetheless, I don't think there's much we can do about it... :?

A lot of players are complaining about missing games on ELO, happened to me too, for example the games appears on AgeComunity.com on recent games, but they dont show up on ELO ladders, what we can do about that? this jap folks have some contact?

The game appears on AgeComunity >>> http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/GameS ... _Supremacy , but not on ELO.

I usually wait a while just to make sure it's not a delay problem, so I don't think it's that. Thanks for the reply, I forgot about AC
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

jj0823 wrote:
VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:

I usually wait a while just to make sure it's not a delay problem, so I don't think it's that. Thanks for the reply, I forgot about AC

yes its weird coz the results are on AgeComunity, and they must be on ELO aswell.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

They are indeed missing. I played like 14 games that were not counted. Coincidentally, I won 12 of them :hmm:
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

jj0823 wrote:
VITAOOOOOOOOO1 wrote:

plis help me and send a message to https://twitter.com/matsujunn
as well to he can see it ty.
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

Well for me, I played 6 games yesterday, 1 has recorded on jap elo. They have all recorded on eso and age community. Maybe there is a problem with jap elo. This always happens when I go on a winning streak lol
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

pecelot wrote:They are indeed missing. I played like 14 games that were not counted. Coincidentally, I won 12 of them :hmm:

:O
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

CelticCrusader wrote:Well for me, I played 6 games yesterday, 1 has recorded on jap elo. They have all recorded on eso and age community. Maybe there is a problem with jap elo. This always happens when I go on a winning streak lol

yes man plis flood this guy until he do something about >> https://twitter.com/matsujunn
Wales CelticCrusader
Dragoon
ESO: CelticCrusader

Post by CelticCrusader »

Really strange, just played a game before, which has now recorded on jap elo, but my 5 previous games have still not appeared. My pr has updated though but not the games even though they are all on age community
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

It will probably show up shortly. I have seen games pop up out of order, but never seen any games of mine missing.
Pay more attention to detail.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Then you have to look more closely — it's undeniable some games are not recorded :!:
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

Gendarme wrote:It will probably show up shortly. I have seen games pop up out of order, but never seen any games of mine missing.

i have like 10 games of day 03.04.2017 on AgeComunity but not on ELO :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly: :ugly:
Korea South jj0823
Musketeer

Post by jj0823 »

Probably just a server issue. It's recording a lot of information for a lot of people around the clock (and the world) so there's bound to be errors. For the most part it tells you what it needs, and I think flooding some guy's twitter is not the right way to approach it.
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

jj0823 wrote:Probably just a server issue. It's recording a lot of information for a lot of people around the clock (and the world) so there's bound to be errors. For the most part it tells you what it needs, and I think flooding some guy's twitter is not the right way to approach it.

but they no have support and no contact, just have this guy that create the whole thing
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

Maybe flooding isn't the best term for this, but definitely we should try to reach out to mastujun as he seems to be the one responsible for the page.
Brazil VITAOOOOOOOOO1
Skirmisher

Post by VITAOOOOOOOOO1 »

pecelot wrote:Maybe flooding isn't the best term for this, but definitely we should try to reach out to mastujun as he seems to be the one responsible for the page.

im trying but he not give shit
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

elo page in 2017 =D
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP